Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Is President Trump going to declare a national emergency?

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Is President Trump going to declare a national emergency?

Old 01-07-2019, 03:34 PM
TraceZ
CF Senior Member

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

I believe there is a good chance he will declare an emergency after visiting the border.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 92 Likes on 67 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
CD, what happened to you? You used to be reasonable and pretty level headed.

But for some reason, you seem to have been infected with more than your fair share of idiocy
Trump is neither level-headed or reasonable. Iím just calling it like I see it. Iíd agree that he had a point not couched in racism and xenophobia if he talked about securing the northern border as well, announced a visa tracking program, and severe punishment for business owners that knowingly hire illegal immigrants.
Zoomin
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 121 Likes on 100 Posts
2018 C2 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '19

I sure hope he's got videos of Hillary, Chuck, Zero and Pelosi saying we need to protect the border.
blaforce
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by TraceZ View Post
I believe there is a good chance he will declare an emergency after visiting the border.
He has good stats to back it up. Illegal border crossings have double since he kick started the economy.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Zoomin
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 121 Likes on 100 Posts
2018 C2 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '19

Originally Posted by Chemdawg99 View Post

Trump is neither level-headed or reasonable. Iím just calling it like I see it. Iíd agree that he had a point not couched in racism and xenophobia if he talked about securing the northern border as well, announced a visa tracking program, and severe punishment for business owners that knowingly hire illegal immigrants.

You think that about all people of non-color, as evidenced by your earlier post.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Red 50th Anniversary
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
There are 20,000 US deaths due to traffic accidents. Would they feel better if their son were killed by a drunk citizen?
What an asinine remark. Of course they wouldnít feel better. This fact is indisputable, if the illegal was stopped at the border and denied entry into the US, their son would be alive today. These tragedies are preventable, thatís the part you libbies donít let sink into your heads.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
You'd be upset if it was too many white people I suppose, and last time I checked, Hispanics are counted as white.
An illegal immigrant is an illegal immigrant no matter where they come from. This whole ďwallĒ business is only about ginning up racism and xenophobia, not stopping drugs and crime.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/immigra...order-too/amp/
Old 01-07-2019, 03:40 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

What is the "emergency"?
WARNING: too many brown people coming to the United States!
Originally Posted by Mr D. View Post
Tell that to the father and mother of the young man that was killed by an illegal alien who driving drunk, no license, no insurance this past weekend in TN.
Originally Posted by SilverBullitt View Post
I'm so glad I don't have to view everything in live through "race-colored glasses". Must be a miserable existence.
exactly.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:40 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 818 Likes on 740 Posts

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
There are 20,000 US deaths due to traffic accidents. Would they feel better if their son were killed by a drunk citizen?
From personal experience I can say the family would not feel better.

I can guarantee everyone the family would feel better if the Illegal person had never been in America to commit the crime in the first place.

So, basically, "What" and "If" are insults to every parent who has lost a child to Illegal Violence.

Last edited by doorgunner; 01-07-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:42 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

and you post history of present and past indicates otherwise as this one does as well. rainbow coalition and other events of the past blow your BS out of the water just like your past and current continue to cement you're eaten up by color
Old 01-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
You think that about all people of non-color, as evidenced by your earlier post.
No I donít. But Iím not going to waste my time ďdefendingĒ myself against the charge that Iím racist. Again, why is the southern border the only problem when our northern border is wide open?
Old 01-07-2019, 03:45 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Received 483 Likes on 293 Posts

What is the "emergency"?

Apparently you (CD) have been to the border to identify and label the emergency as a "brown" crisis.

Are they all brown, Mestizo, or a derivative subset of Hispanic white people, or some unidentified colorless social construct that fails to understand national sovereignty and national borders (labels have no bearing on the issue)?
Old 01-07-2019, 03:46 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

you're also on record saying you voted for 44 based on color as well. enjoy the internet bed you've made, now sleep in it

No I donít. But Iím not going to waste my time ďdefendingĒ myself against the charge that Iím racist. Again, why is the southern border the only problem when our northern border is wide open?
Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
and you post history of present and past indicates otherwise as this one does as well. rainbow coalition and other events of the past blow your BS out of the water just like your past and current continue to cement you're eaten up by color
Old 01-07-2019, 03:46 PM
gs568
CF Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Why secure the northern border? Do we have the same kind of rampant drugs and illegals coming into our country from the North?
Old 01-07-2019, 03:49 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Received 483 Likes on 293 Posts

The perception is that those crossing into the USA from Canada understand national sovereignty and national borders (possibly something they learn from the Canadian government when entering Canada, but not from the Mexican government when entering Mexico).
Old 01-07-2019, 03:51 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
Why secure the northern border? Do we have the same kind of rampant drugs and illegals coming into our country from the North?
standby he'll hit you with an article from the far left EU Guardian which has also been outed for fake news recently
Old 01-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Aerovette
CF Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 132 Posts

What is the "emergency"?
A playing card is one of 52 in a deck. It appears a deck of race cards has a infinite number.

Remember as the thread progresses, YOU introduced color. No one else.

Last edited by Aerovette; 01-07-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Red 50th Anniversary
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Could it be because Canadianís numbering in the thousands or tens of thousands are not forming caravans to illegally storm our border while destroying property or assaulting border officials in their way. I donít recall reading of a problem with ďthe Canadian red leaf street gangĒ terrorizing Americaís cities.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:59 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Red 50th Anniversary View Post

Could it be because Canadianís numbering in the thousands or tens of thousands are not forming caravans to illegally storm our border while destroying property or assaulting border officials in their way. I donít recall reading of a problem with ďthe Canadian red leaf street gangĒ terrorizing Americaís cities.
rinse, repeat and spin. when a progs talking point fails they go onto the next and so on
Old 01-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Aerovette
CF Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
The perception is that those crossing into the USA from Canada understand national sovereignty and national borders (possibly something they learn from the Canadian government when entering Canada, but not from the Mexican government when entering Mexico).
Damn skippy !!

When have 6000 fkn broke-*** bum Canadians made a run for the US border in the last two centuries?

I'll help you CD out. The exact year was NEVER.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is President Trump going to declare a national emergency?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: