Question - Page 17 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Question

Old Today, 03:28 PM
Tech Contributor

Location: I tend to be leery of any guy who doesn't own either a chainsaw or a handgun.

Originally Posted by Chemdawg99 View Post
Obama is no longer the president. I'm aware of that. I believe it was in the papers. Deflecting to Obama doesn't absolve Trump who is the current president.
My mention of Obama was to point out your seeming lack of intellectual common-sense growth since November of 2008.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
So, you're saying that in 2019 we're incapable of doing 1/3 of what China did in the 1300-1600's. I see.

Yeah.....I watch Ancient Aliens too.
No. It's not about whether we can do it from a capability standpoint. That isn't the point. As I said before, I don't advocate seizing private property or destroying ecosystems to build a border wall where manpower, technology, and visa and labor policy reform would be far, far less expensive and far, far more effective.

And please stop with the Great Wall of China comparisons, as it doesn't really validate the argument for a border wall because it was a failure:
https://gbtimes.com/failure-great-wall

Old Today, 05:51 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

No. It's not about whether we can do it from a capability standpoint. That isn't the point. As I said before, I don't advocate seizing private property or destroying ecosystems to build a border wall where manpower, technology, and visa and labor policy reform would be far, far less expensive and far, far more effective.

And please stop with the Great Wall of China comparisons, as it doesn't really validate the argument for a border wall because it was a failure:
Did you advocate seizing private property or destroying ecosystems to build PV solar farms in Nevada (or is that one of the reasons why you withheld voting for Obama in 2012 and Hillary in 2016)?
Old Today, 06:11 PM
caskiguy
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Hey CD, Maybe Trump has other things in mind than just the wall.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...down_trap.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: