Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Willie admits to banging Kamala

Old 01-27-2019, 11:18 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I wonder if she will come clean if asked directly, if she had an affair with him after she was married?
Old 01-27-2019, 11:19 AM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 53 Times in 33 Posts
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Tells you all you need to know. Utterly ruthless.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:58 AM
BenThere
CF Senior Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
Tells you all you need to know. Utterly ruthless.
Utterly.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:03 PM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Bottom line......she knew how to put her vagina to good use.

BTW: She characterizes herself as a black person. She doesn't look like a black person.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:12 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Liked 297 Times in 264 Posts

The big article says he also helped the careers and did Pelosi and Feinstein!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 01-27-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:15 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Who knew Piglosi liked dark meat on the side??!
Old 01-27-2019, 12:17 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by juanvaldez View Post
Willie Nelson?
Brown-Johnson.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:21 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 791 Times in 724 Posts

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Separately...………………..or at the same time...…….did "Kammy" approve ?
Old 01-27-2019, 12:59 PM
H8 Driven
CF Senior Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

All the left and most of the right would sell their mother's souls to get where they're at. None can be trusted. Cumula (Should be her new PRC moniker - courtesy to poster above) most likely sold her own soul to get wheres she's at. Her *** dumpster pussie was free though apparently.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:12 PM
69er
CF Senior Member

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Harris banging a high power political married guy 30 years older than her for political gain should work well with women voters.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:30 PM
m and t's77
CF Senior Member

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Old 01-27-2019, 01:49 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Liked 27 Times in 19 Posts

Of all the things about her, this doesn't really bother me all that much. Women spread em for less all the time. The fact she's a progressive scumbag who wants to harvest me as a financial resource to expand the government, yeah, THAT bothers me. The fact that she smuggled some married pecker twenty years ago, not so much. Politics is a quid pro quo game, and that's what she had to bring to the table. And now she's a presidential candidate. I'd say the investment was worth it.

Last edited by Red99SS; 01-27-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:11 PM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 53 Times in 33 Posts
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Well, she certainly won't be able to criticize Trump's tax cuts as increasing the debt while touting her own fiscal 'plan'.

Key Findings
  • Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) announced plans to introduce legislation to create a new refundable tax credit that would be available to low- and middle-income taxpayers, called the “LIFT the Middle-Class Act.”
  • The LIFT credit would reduce federal revenue by $2.7 trillion between 2019 and 2028 on a conventional basis.
  • LIFT would slightly increase the weighted average marginal tax rate on labor, leading to 825,906 fewer full-time equivalent jobs and a 0.7 percent smaller economy in the long run. Pretax wages would remain unchanged.
  • The smaller projected economy over the next decade would result in slightly lower revenue collections. As a result, we estimate that this proposal would reduce federal revenue by $2.8 trillion on a dynamic basis.
  • LIFT would greatly increase the progressivity of the tax code by raising the after-tax incomes of the bottom 20 percent of taxpayers by 20.5 percent. Overall, taxpayer after-tax income would rise by 2.4 percent.

Analysis of Senator Kamala Harris’s “LIFT the Middle-Class Act”

Last edited by 69L46; 01-27-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 03:42 PM
pdiddy972
CF Senior Member

Liked 344 Times in 229 Posts

I’d bang her too if I wasn’t married. She’s a good looking woman.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Frankie the Fink
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 3,494 Times in 2,762 Posts

Originally Posted by pdiddy972 View Post
I’d bang her too if I wasn’t married. She’s a good looking woman.
Get your eyes checked.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:47 PM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Funny watching the domestic enemy mouthpieces defend this evil incarnation of Satan and her immoral ways that were used to further her rise in the oppressive machine that wants to destroy the human rights of Americans, and enslave the public, and force their phony religion and perversions down the throats of all freedom loving people. All the while the other side of their evil mouths are condemning President Trump for an alleged affair 20 years ago, which wasn't being used for his personal advancement.

Attention domestic enemy liberals...Americans are not the total idiots liberals are, so we do tend to see this, among your many double standards, lies, and other evil methods. Lie to yourself all you wish, because you're not fooling anyone but other liberals with your complete and total crap.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:59 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

What would happen if it was revealed that Trump had banged some female Senator for any reason at any time? Would she be accused of being Russian?

I thought libTARDS were suddenly Puritan, yet they don't seem to care if their own screw around like ******....
Old 01-27-2019, 05:02 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Liked 27 Times in 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
Well, she certainly won't be able to criticize Trump's tax cuts as increasing the debt while touting her own fiscal 'plan'.

Key Findings
  • Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) announced plans to introduce legislation to create a new refundable tax credit that would be available to low- and middle-income taxpayers, called the “LIFT the Middle-Class Act.”
  • The LIFT credit would reduce federal revenue by $2.7 trillion between 2019 and 2028 on a conventional basis.
  • LIFT would slightly increase the weighted average marginal tax rate on labor, leading to 825,906 fewer full-time equivalent jobs and a 0.7 percent smaller economy in the long run. Pretax wages would remain unchanged.
  • The smaller projected economy over the next decade would result in slightly lower revenue collections. As a result, we estimate that this proposal would reduce federal revenue by $2.8 trillion on a dynamic basis.
  • LIFT would greatly increase the progressivity of the tax code by raising the after-tax incomes of the bottom 20 percent of taxpayers by 20.5 percent. Overall, taxpayer after-tax income would rise by 2.4 percent.

Analysis of Senator Kamala Harris’s “LIFT the Middle-Class Act”
Only the progressives could come up with a plan to give working class taxpayers a break while at the same time putting working class taxpayers out of work.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:24 PM
69er
CF Senior Member

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Willie Brown Gave Kamala Harris Her First State Jobs $400+K

nday, January 27 2019More… Willie Brown Gave His Mistress Kamala Harris Her First State Jobs — With Income Totaling More than $400,000

Written by Jim Hoft

Mayor Willie Brownand his mistress Kamala Harris. Willie Brown is still married to his wife Blanche Vitero. They have three children. Blanche Vitero Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted this week to an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris.

Brown also admitted to giving Harris her first state jobs.

In a short article in the San Francisco Chronicle Brown admitted to the extra-marital affair and to appointing Harris to two state commissions.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Willie Brown gave his young mistress her first state positions totalling more than 400,000 in five years.

He later helped her win election in California. The OC Register reported:

According to the San Francisco Weekly, Harris and Brown met in 1994 when he was speaker of the state Assembly. He was 60, she was 29.

Prior to her running for office, Brown appointed Harris to two patronage positions in state government, the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission. These positions paid handsomely, more than $400,000 over five years.

At one point Brown and Harris were the talk of the town.

Right before Brown was sworn in as Mayor of San Francisco, legendary San Francisco columnist Herb Caen implied that the self described “Ayatollah of the Assembly” and “a girlfriend” would soon get married. In his book, “Basic Brown,” Brown quoted his wife Blanche as responding to the column by saying, “Listen, she may have him at the moment, but come inauguration day and he’s up there on the platform being sworn in, I’ll be the b***h holding the Bible.”

The couple broke up, but the friendship and political alliance remained.

In 2003, Harris decided to run for district attorney of the city and county of San Francisco. Brown assisted this campaign by raising money on her behalf and introducing her to deep-pocketed donors.

Confirmed: Kamala Harris Launched Her Political Career in Bedroom As Mistress of Married Mayor Willie Brown
For the record: We completely expect the tech giants to censor and shadow-ban this report as they have to our previous reports on Kamala Harris. But this is truthful information the public deserves to read.

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown admitted this week to an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris. Brown also admitted to giving Harris her first state jobs.

In a short article in the San Francisco Chronicle Brown admitted to the extra-marital affair and to appointing Harris to two state commissions.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

The San Francisco Weekly reported on Kamala’s affair with Willie Brown in 2003.

If she can just get out from under this damn Willie Brown thing.

Harris routinely tries to distance herself from her ex-squeeze, whom she hates even talking about. The mere mention of their former liaison makes her shoulders tense, her hands clench, and her eyes narrow.

“I refuse,” she says vehemently, “to design my campaign around criticizing Willie Brown for the sake of appearing to be independent when I have no doubt that I am independent of him — and that he would probably right now express some fright about the fact that he cannot control me.

“His career is over; I will be alive and kicking for the next 40 years. I do not owe him a thing.”

She acknowledges that Brown is an “albatross hanging around my neck” and fears that voters who dislike him will ignore her candidacy — even as she dismisses such an act as irrational. “Would it make sense if you are a Martian coming to Earth that the litmus test for public office is where a candidate is in their relationship to Willie Brown?” Harris asks. “Willie Brown is not going to be around. He’s gone — hello people, move on. If there is corruption, it will be prosecuted. It’s a no-brainer, but let’s please move on.”

Would that politics were so simple.

San Francisco voters tend to have long memories, and Brown himself is complicating Harris’ attempts to shed him politically. He personally gave $500 to her campaign, and a political consultant who worked on both of his mayoral runs is raising money for Harris — without her consent — using a pitch letter signed by Brown. Harris denies asking the mayor for fund-raising help and knows it gives her antagonists even more ammunition.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/486880-more-willie-brown-gave-his-mistress-kamala-harris-her-first-state-jobs-with-income-totaling-more-than-400000-special?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-Gmail

Last edited by 69er; 01-27-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 228 Times in 211 Posts

She must be some pretty good trim.

Last edited by Mr D.; 01-27-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Willie admits to banging Kamala

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: