Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

This Blackface Thing is Out of Control

Old 02-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Z Factor
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
I'm wondering if there is a picture of Fauxahontas in blackface? It seemed to be quite the rage for dems a while back.
I never did it, but so what if I had as a kid or as a costume during Halloween, or at a costume party?
What is next, people will be in trouble for going to Toga parties as some cultural appropriation of the Romans or Greeks.
I went to a Toga party in HS to see as much female flesh as possible, but should that prevent me from living a hassle free life or getting a promotion 20+ years later?

Yet somehow the biased media lets most of the Democrats or Hollywood liberals off without the intense hour by hour pressure to resign, quit their careers, etc.
Whether it be Ted Danson, Joy Behar, or plenty of others who have crossed a line no moderate or conservative could get away with.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:34 AM
blaforce
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Yes.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...211-story.html

[color]According to a [/color]Baton Rouge Advocate[color] story from the 1993 operation, sever police officers went undercover. Stone and Caruso disguised themselves as black men because the two black narcotics officers were too easily recognizable.[/color]
Old 02-12-2019, 05:10 PM
csf
CF Senior Member

The blackface is a great talking point and offensive to many, but actually it is the guy in the KKK costume in that Va. photo that should be getting much more of the attention.

That should offend every single African - American in the country . . . . like a **** offends a Jew.

I'm a white guy and I'm offended when I see that stuff. I can't believe there isn't a huge movement to get that idiotic, lying Governor to resign immediately..

Where the hell is Rev. Sharpton, Martin Luther King Jr., Jesse Jackson, Don Lemon, Oprah, LeBron James, Colin Kapernick or any of the other national black "leaders" ??

They are all as silent as a church mouse . . . . I think I read in fact they believe in forgiveness. Why ? Because the guy's a Democrat.

Well great, forgive the guy but make him go. He's either prejudiced or stupid or a liar or all of the above . . . any way ya look he's not suit to be a Governor

What a disappointment. If you are black and you are not upset about the racism in a photo of a KKK costume then you have no right to complain about anything else.

Politics and the media are pathetic. Black Lives Matter . . . gimme a break.

Last edited by csf; 02-12-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This Blackface Thing is Out of Control

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: