Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Do you say your prayers at night?

 
Old 02-07-2019, 06:40 PM
  #21  
corvettezman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
corvettezman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2004
Location: Home of the VOLS ! Knoxville, TN. Tennessee
Posts: 11,383
Thanked 78 Times in 72 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '15, '16-'17-'18-'19
Default

No.
corvettezman is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:44 PM
  #22  
Z'ha'dum
CF Senior Member
 
Z'ha'dum's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2008
Location: I tell people I'm from Detroit...but nobody really lives IN Detroit
Posts: 6,687
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by Pete2k_Z28 View Post
I promise, you will get the evidence you were looking for. Probably too late. In the meantime, it’s called “faith” for a reason!
Can you tell me a belief, any belief, that CANNOT be supported by faith?
Z'ha'dum is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:46 PM
  #23  
PKguitar
CF Senior Member
 
PKguitar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 15,682
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15, '17-'18
Default

I don't often pray at night. But when I do, I pray the threads on CFOT about what other men do in the bathroom will stop.
PKguitar is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:46 PM
  #24  
BadUmp
CF Senior Member
 
BadUmp's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2014
Location: Monaco
Posts: 17,049
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

wife and I alternate, she screams the lords name one night; and, I'll whisper it the next . . .
BadUmp is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:47 PM
  #25  
The Director
CF Senior Member
 
The Director's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 1999
Posts: 21,084
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Prayer is not just for the night time. Prayer is the way you communicate with God be it morning, noon, or night. "Draw nigh unto me and I will draw nigh unto you" saith the Lord.
The Director is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:48 PM
  #26  
Knooger
CF Senior Member
 
Knooger's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2004
Posts: 39,781
Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06, '07, '11, '17
Default

I pray that this thread gets moved to PR&C.
Knooger is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:49 PM
  #27  
05c6silververt
CF Senior Member
 
05c6silververt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2016
Location: Well whaddaya know? You really can fool some of the people all of the time.
Posts: 8,582
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18
Default

Originally Posted by The Director View Post
Prayer is not just for the night time. Prayer is the way you communicate with God be it morning, noon, or night. "Draw nigh unto me and I will draw nigh unto you" saith the Lord.
Really? Exactly who did the lord say this to?
05c6silververt is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:51 PM
  #28  
05c6silververt
CF Senior Member
 
05c6silververt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2016
Location: Well whaddaya know? You really can fool some of the people all of the time.
Posts: 8,582
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18
Default

Originally Posted by Pete2k_Z28 View Post
I promise, you will get the evidence you were looking for. Probably too late. In the meantime, it’s called “faith” for a reason!
You've seen this evidence? Know someone who has? Why not share said evidence with the rest of us?
05c6silververt is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:51 PM
  #29  
fyreline
NCM Ambassador
Support Corvetteforum!
 
fyreline's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2005
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 2,750
Thanked 402 Times in 202 Posts
2016 C1 of the Year Finalist
Default

Yes sir. I pray every night, with a humble & grateful heart. I have been very richly blessed in my life. I believe that eventually we will all stand before our creator to be judged, and I hope the non-believers have a better explanation than anything that's ever been recorded by them over the centuries . . . but that's MY belief, and it's not for me to judge them.
fyreline is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:53 PM
  #30  
Dave concrete
CF Senior Member
 
Dave concrete's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2007
Location: long Island NY
Posts: 12,027
Thanks: 0
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 05c6silververt View Post
Really? Exactly who did the lord say this to?
I like to know as well. This invisible man does amazing things to people. Funny these people tell their children there is no Santa Claus, but convinces them there is a god.
Dave concrete is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:57 PM
  #31  
jcsperson
CF Senior Member
 
jcsperson's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2010
Location: Hillsborough NC
Posts: 11,492
Thanked 342 Times in 219 Posts
NC Events Coordinator
Default

I'm an apatheist. I couldn't be bothered to pray even if I believed in something.
jcsperson is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:57 PM
  #32  
PKguitar
CF Senior Member
 
PKguitar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 15,682
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15, '17-'18
Default

Originally Posted by Dave concrete View Post
I like to know as well. This invisible man does amazing things to people. Funny these people tell their children there is no Santa Claus, but convinces them there is a god.
Yo man, I'm warning you, stop this ****. I've learned to live with the fact that Trump declared there is no Santa, and I've always had my suspicions about the Tooth Fairy. But you mess with the Easter Bunny, and mark my words, there's gonna be a fight.
PKguitar is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:01 PM
  #33  
05c6silververt
CF Senior Member
 
05c6silververt's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2016
Location: Well whaddaya know? You really can fool some of the people all of the time.
Posts: 8,582
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18
Default

Originally Posted by PKguitar View Post
Yo man, I'm warning you, stop this ****. I've learned to live with the fact that Trump declared there is no Santa, and I've always had my suspicions about the Tooth Fairy. But you mess with the Easter Bunny, and mark my words, there's gonna be a fight.
See my previous post (#9) where I provide undeniable evidence to support the existence of the Tooth Fairy. I'm working on proving the Easter Bunny but, I'm having a problem getting past how he gains entry to your house.
05c6silververt is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:05 PM
  #34  
Knooger
CF Senior Member
 
Knooger's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2004
Posts: 39,781
Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06, '07, '11, '17
Default

Originally Posted by 05c6silververt View Post
See my previous post (#9) where I provide undeniable evidence to support the existence of the Tooth Fairy. I'm working on proving the Easter Bunny but, I'm having a problem getting past how he gains entry to your house.

Knooger is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:05 PM
  #35  
Dave concrete
CF Senior Member
 
Dave concrete's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2007
Location: long Island NY
Posts: 12,027
Thanks: 0
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PKguitar View Post
Yo man, I'm warning you, stop this ****. I've learned to live with the fact that Trump declared there is no Santa, and I've always had my suspicions about the Tooth Fairy. But you mess with the Easter Bunny, and mark my words, there's gonna be a fight.
Alright,meet me in Brooklyn Saturday, we can talk about it. Tooth fairy is a queer
Dave concrete is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:07 PM
  #36  
Voytek
CF Senior Member
 
Voytek's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Location: Corvette owner since 1999 - Chicago Illinois
Posts: 18,908
Thanked 58 Times in 19 Posts
Default

I’m gonna say a prayer that the OP post a bikini pic of his hot wife.


Lets see see if god does exist
Voytek is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:09 PM
  #37  
H P Bushrod
Moderator
 
H P Bushrod's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2002
Location: Maryville Tn
Posts: 37,356
Thanked 72 Times in 56 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default

I pray throughout the day...I try to be thankful in all circumstances.
H P Bushrod is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:11 PM
  #38  
Knooger
CF Senior Member
 
Knooger's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2004
Posts: 39,781
Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06, '07, '11, '17
Default

Originally Posted by Knooger View Post
I pray that this thread gets moved to PR&C.
My prayer was answered. Thank you God for moving this thread!
Knooger is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:11 PM
  #39  
2500 hd
CF Senior Member
 
2500 hd's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,824
Thanked 69 Times in 57 Posts
St. Jude Donor ‘18-'19
Default

Yes
2500 hd is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 07:13 PM
  #40  
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
30YR W8T's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2006
Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Posts: 32,968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Yes, always give thanks for the blessings in life, especially the family. Everything else is just window dressing.
30YR W8T is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do you say your prayers at night?


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: