Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Old 02-08-2019, 10:10 AM
tistan
CF Senior Member

Just another sick liberal.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:28 AM
jasper711
CF Senior Member

Somehow the fascination with ***** pictures is lost on me. Can some of our liberals explain?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

I'm always amazed at the childishness of the man, any man really, who'd so easily driven by his own ***** to do things he's got to know could very easily come back to haunt him later.

But that aside...... the National Enquirer?

If Bezo's claims are true......Who are these people and just how STUPID are they anyway?

There are some people in this world you really don't want to mess with or **** off on purpose.

The man with billions on hand to make your life MISERABLE when he fails to "roll over" to your extortion seems like the very LAST PERSON you what to F*CK with.

The board of directors at AMI have already, with record speed, put out the statement that they will be doing a full internal investigation.......the board understands how serious this one is and the fact that a man worth this much money can crush you if you aren't very careful. I'm betting by the end of this some people at the Enquirer will soon be looking for new jobs at best and at worst their employer may be very co-operative with law enforcement in making a case that supports criminal charges.

If what Bezo's claims here is true........I hope he comes down on them like a ton of bricks.

Civil suit would be PERFECT. The man who clearly doesn't need the money could pledge the winnings to a charity of his choice.

Last edited by Krystal; 02-08-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:44 AM
gs568
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
Yeah, it's really weird.

But now that AMI has threatened to publish the pics by way of the extortion e-mail, the non-prosecution agreement that they signed with the government is null and void. So, all that criminal stuff that they admitted to will come back to haunt them. Including the cooperation with The Rump's campaign.
Glad to see your continued butthurtness. You are much like Docb.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:46 AM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by juanvaldez View Post
His head kinda looks like a *****.
Originally Posted by blaforce View Post
What a dick!
Originally Posted by fredl11 View Post
YOUR Right it does look like one

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Its what liberals do.......not surprised at all....
I would think he consulted with Tony Weiner first.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:18 AM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Silver05GTO View Post
So will liberal women now boycott Amazon shopping? Doesn't this fall into the me-too movement as he was cheating on his wife.
no, he's different, he's a very rich liberal, so he's exempt from anything that's considered immoral or perverted. In fact, since he's a very rich liberal, this will only improve his credibility with them. No, it doesn't make sense, but that's not a requirement in liberal la-la land.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:21 AM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Civil suit would be PERFECT. The man who clearly doesn't need the money could pledge the winnings to a charity of his choice.
This is his "get out of jail free" card for liberal morons. Never mind he's an immoral pervert (that's a positive in liberal land), he's giving free stuff away, woo hoo!
Old 02-08-2019, 11:23 AM
hedgehead
CF Senior Member

Location: I'm not doing as well as I expected, but I never expected I would

Woes of an apoplectic complexifier
Old 02-08-2019, 11:28 AM
vette6799
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Yeah, it's really weird.

But now that AMI has threatened to publish the pics by way of the extortion e-mail, the non-prosecution agreement that they signed with the government is null and void. So, all that criminal stuff that they admitted to will come back to haunt them. Including the cooperation with The Rump's campaign.
The 64 dollar question is why would AMI//David Pecker be so stupid as to play this game now and who wanted it done.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:37 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

The gathering of unauthorized personal information apparently isn't illegal, don't believe me ask Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the list goes on and on.

As far as the immunity deal, hmm...since when is it illegal to use the media for political reasons? What the hell is the DNC doing with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PRN, NBC, Time magazine etc. etc. If it is illegal to use the media for political purposes, I expect to see a whole lot of people being charged with crimes, including every career leftist politicians as well as all the new ones.

What we keep seeing over and over again, is the double standards and hypocrisy that is embraced by the left. What we never see, is any outrage when one of their own is caught in unethical and immoral situations. That outrage is reserved for their political enemies.

No wonder the idiot is going to lose half his wealth, when people like him let the other head decide things, it normally ends up being the same outcome time and time again.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
St. Jude Donor '09

carlos bezos
Old 02-08-2019, 11:42 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

I'm always amazed at the childishness of the man, any man really, who'd so easily driven by his own ***** to do things he's got to know could very easily come back to haunt him later.

If Bezo's claims are true......Who are these people and just how STUPID are they anyway?

There are some people in this world you really don't want to mess with or **** off on purpose.

The man with billions on hand to make your life MISERABLE when he fails to "roll over" to your extortion seems like the very LAST PERSON you what to F*CK with.

The board of directors at AMI have already, with record speed, put out the statement that they will be doing a full internal investigation.......the board understands how serious this one is and the fact that a man worth this much money can crush you if you aren't very careful. I'm betting by the end of this some people at the Enquirer will soon be looking for new jobs at best and at worst their employer may be very co-operative with law enforcement in making a case that supports criminal charges.

If what Bezo's claims here is true........I hope he comes down on them like a ton of bricks.

If you think this childish behavior is only happening with men, not really sure what to say. Women play the same little games, for the exact same reasons and the evidence to support that statement is rampant.

It is not about just a man or a woman, it is about ethics and morals which seem to be in short supply in the "modern acceptance and tolerance" society.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
The gathering of unauthorized personal information apparently isn't illegal, don't believe me ask Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the list goes on and on.

As far as the immunity deal, hmm...since when is it illegal to use the media for political reasons? What the hell is the DNC doing with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PRN, NBC, Time magazine etc. etc. If it is illegal to use the media for political purposes, I expect to see a whole lot of people being charged with crimes, including every career leftist politicians as well as all the new ones.

What we keep seeing over and over again, is the double standards and hypocrisy that is embraced by the left. What we never see, is any outrage when one of their own is caught in unethical and immoral situations. That outrage is reserved for their political enemies.

No wonder the idiot is going to lose half his wealth, when people like him let the other head decide things, it normally ends up being the same outcome time and time again.
Lose half his wealth?

You haven't thought that one through if you honestly see it that way.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:15 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Lose half his wealth?

You haven't thought that one through if you honestly see it that way.
how much will his soon to be ex-wife get?

we’re paying this guy 600 million a year to keep cia secrets but he can’t keep personal selfies private.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:19 PM
onebadcad
CF Senior Member

Yeah, it's really weird.

Irony from you!!
Old 02-08-2019, 12:23 PM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
'Porky's' reference.

His mistress looks damn good for a 49YO with three kids, but damn dude...you're the richest man on the planet. If you're going to go for it, go big.

I was wondering if anyone would remember that reference!!

With respect to your comments, yeah, I agree. The "mistress" looks a lot like the soon-to-be ex.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
If you think this childish behavior is only happening with men, not really sure what to say. Women play the same little games, for the exact same reasons and the evidence to support that statement is rampant.

It is not about just a man or a woman, it is about ethics and morals which seem to be in short supply in the "modern acceptance and tolerance" society.
Yeah, I wouldn't quibble too much with that thought.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

This, I agree completely and find it funny that almost 100% of the posters have ignored the clear Extortion attempt that someone was stupid enough to actually write down and email somebody. There's not going to be any denying of that and I don't see how this would not be criminal.

He could very well end up owning The Enquirer after all this and all their catch and kill stories. I bet the paper shredders are overheating today at AMI
Old 02-08-2019, 12:33 PM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
I was wondering if anyone would remember that reference!!

With respect to your comments, yeah, I agree. The "mistress" looks a lot like the soon-to-be ex.

Some great scenes from that movie.

She is an attractive woman, no doubt better looking than his ex too, but still...
Old 02-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
how much will his soon to be ex-wife get?
I haven't haven't heard that she'll get anything more than she already has. Conventional wisdom suggests she'll walk away with her 1/2 of the marital assets.......... have you heard something different?

we’re paying this guy 600 million a year to keep cia secrets but he can’t keep personal selfies private.
It's a head scratcher that's for sure. How a guy this involved in the workings of the internet doesn't' see how his pictures not only could get out there but almost certainly in the case of guy this high profile .......they were almost destined to be hunted for........blows my mind for the stupidity of it all.

He may be pissed off, upset or even feeling foolish today........but the idea that he may have been shocked to learn the pictures were captured.........can't possibly be a surprise. or you're right. This is not a guy who should be handling cyber security for anyone.

Last edited by Krystal; 02-08-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: