Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Old 02-08-2019, 12:36 PM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

So how does the Enquirer get copies of texts and photos unless Bezos himself or his mistress leaked them?
Old 02-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mr D. View Post
Guess money doesn't buy smarts.
Yep, but this concept is lost on some Trump supporters. When I say I think he's a doofus they remind me of his billions...... weird.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
The gathering of unauthorized personal information apparently isn't illegal, don't believe me ask Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the list goes on and on.

As far as the immunity deal, hmm...since when is it illegal to use the media for political reasons? What the hell is the DNC doing with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PRN, NBC, Time magazine etc. etc. If it is illegal to use the media for political purposes, I expect to see a whole lot of people being charged with crimes, including every career leftist politicians as well as all the new ones.

What we keep seeing over and over again, is the double standards and hypocrisy that is embraced by the left. What we never see, is any outrage when one of their own is caught in unethical and immoral situations. That outrage is reserved for their political enemies.

No wonder the idiot is going to lose half his wealth, when people like him let the other head decide things, it normally ends up being the same outcome time and time again.
The gathering of personal data is not on authorized, if anyone would take the time to read any of the fine print and any of these companies terms of use, you'd find it clearly spelled out how they intend to use your personal data in exchange for this FREE service. I don't agree with it and there should be a way to opt out but that is the reality of the situation.

As for the hypocrisy, that's really a dead point because that goes both ways for either side. I don't believe either is any more moral than the other, it's just a matter of who who was in the room when the lights were flipped on.

He's not going to lose half his wealth, his wife is already stated that she wants to see Amazon continue and the family structure be preserved. Unless she has different intentions at a later date this sounds like it's going to be pretty amicable and with the amount of money involved I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be.

In regards to the media and the DNC relative to the TV networks, unless someone was dumb enough to put something like this in an email they'll be fine
Old 02-08-2019, 12:40 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Conventional wisdom suggests she'll get about 1/2 of the marrital assets.......... have you heard something different?

It's a head scratcher that's for sure. How a guy this involved in the workings of the internet doesn't' see how his pictures not only could get out there but almost certainly in the case of guy this high profile .......they were almost destined to be hunted for........blows my mind for the stupidity of it all.

He may be pissed off, upset or even feeling foolish today........but the idea that he may have been shocked to learn the pictures were captured.........can't possibly be a surprise. or you're right. This is not a guy who should be handling cyber security for anyone.
haven't heard anything about the settlement. curious to see if this effects amazon being he’s the majority stockholder. no he shouldn’t be involved with anything when it comes to cia intel.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
how much will his soon to be ex-wife get?

we’re paying this guy 600 million a year to keep cia secrets but he can’t keep personal selfies private.
2 completely different situations, AWS is extremely hardened where is cell phone SMS text is not at all.
Should he have known better, yes but he has no direct involvement in cyber security other than owning the company.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
If you think this childish behavior is only happening with men, not really sure what to say. Women play the same little games, for the exact same reasons and the evidence to support that statement is rampant.

It is not about just a man or a woman, it is about ethics and morals which seem to be in short supply in the "modern acceptance and tolerance" society.
Yep
Old 02-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Waytofastvette2006 View Post
Well I kinda feel like he deserves it honestly you know with all the spying Amazon does on all of us.

I was was a little disappointed to see that he didn’t get himself a 25 year old Swedish chick.
They don't spy on anyone. People willingly give them the information. Cold War era intelligence officers would laugh at the notion that by 2019 most Americans would voluntarily wire tap themselves
Old 02-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
They don't spy on anyone. People willingly give them the information. Cold War era intelligence officers would laugh at the notion that by 2019 most Americans would voluntarily wire tap themselves
Seriously, how many times is this fact going to need to be beat into people for them to understand...
Has anyone ever wondered how say the Waze app works? And you voluntarily use these apps and hardware?
I have as much of that S turned off on my phone as possible for it to still function.
Hell, Windows 10 and Apple IOS have 2 pages of PI that you can opt out of if you simply read and not click thru
Old 02-08-2019, 01:02 PM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post

Old 02-08-2019, 01:07 PM
saleen556
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mr D. View Post
Guess money doesn't buy smarts.
It’s called having more money than brains. Those are the ones paying the Admin fee on new cars padding the dealers pockets 😄
Old 02-08-2019, 01:57 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

This is another example that nothing you transmit and receive on a cell phone, VOIP, or through the internet is secure, with zero security compared to a traditional hard wired telephone line that required a warrant to tap (hard wired telephone service that seldom exists anymore with server switched fiber transmission lines).

This is also another example where the media is looking to inject politics into an act of questionable journalism, with no evidence of political motivation, with a company that has a long record of failed ethics (indicating that this is not a special politically motivated situation). Bezos' is a celebrity, and any exposure of a celebrity sells pulp media, without a political influence. The political angle may sell more media clicks and advertisements, but intent will be difficult to prove unless clear documentation of political intent is presented in court.

The Courts, and media, will have a field day with this documented lack of ethics and potential crime. Heads will roll for the law breakers, and I expect a big compensation package.

Bezos' behavior and photos will be forgotten as quickly as Wiener's dick pics (and computer with Classified documents), and all the other **** tapes and videos of other celebrities that are awash on the Internet. The general public's attention span is short with this type of publicity and promotion. Other than the attempted political smear, this is just a case of pulp media breaking laws with heavy handed tactics, and will quickly become another old news nothingburger.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:05 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
So how does the Enquirer get copies of texts and photos unless Bezos himself or his mistress leaked them?
For weeks foreign media has reported that Sanchez showed the photos to fiends, with speculation that a friend may have handled Sanchez's phone and forwarded the photos through the Internet.

Acquiring the photos is not the crime, the potential extortion to prevent publication is the crime.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:22 PM
la vett girl
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 66jack View Post
Bezos has pictures of a "Pecker"
Pic of Pecker.

David Pecker, publisher of the National Enquirer.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:26 PM
T VETTE
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Its what liberals do.......not surprised at all....
Just what I was thinking.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:27 PM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Sane men cannot make this stuff up.
Bezos sends pictures of his ***** to a woman who is not his wife, and then the Bezos Lib media blames Trump for it.

Last edited by virtue4u; 02-08-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:31 PM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Yep, but this concept is lost on some Trump supporters. When I say I think he's a doofus they remind me of his billions...... weird.
The statement about Bezos is that "Money doesn't buy smarts." This statement does not apply to Trump, with Trump the relevant statement is that "Smarts earns money."
Old 02-08-2019, 02:36 PM
ZumZum
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
**** if I was the richest guy in the World, I would get every procedure done to have the damn baddest *** Dick in the World, and then I would just walk around showing it off, and heck maybe even a statue in front of Amazon!!!!!
You want an *** dick?
Old 02-08-2019, 02:43 PM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Originally Posted by la vett girl View Post
Pic of Pecker.

David Pecker, publisher of the National Enquirer.
His name *is* actually Pecker?

Old 02-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by virtue4u View Post
Sane men cannot make this stuff up.
Bezos sends pictures of his ***** to a woman who is not his wife, and then the Bezos Lib media blames Trump for it.
I think Libs are attempting to blame Trump for AMI's/ David Peckers involvement.
If you read the attempted extortion email from AMI, one of the things they were asking for was a cease-and-desist and comments being made and the investigation into AMI, the Saudis and Trump and we all know Trump's involvement with the national enquirer / David pecker so it's not really a stretch.

if /when this goes to court, it's going to blow up in somebody's face and I doubt it's Jeff Bezos

Last edited by Millenium Z06; 02-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
well, look in the mirror, princess.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: