Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Old 02-09-2019, 05:38 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Originally Posted by Millenium Z06 View Post
F NO, what kinda moron would do that?

Yes and what kinda moron would do that?

Within the transaction and if the site is encrypted (HTTPS like this site, look in the top left corner) Yes, its encrypted
Does that same encryption prevent someone like Epsilon from be hacked? No

Nope, I know very well how ID theft occurs, often with PoS entities or CC Processing entities like epsilon

Nope, see above, none of which has a thing to do with what you're commenting about though. Risking my info? After all this back and forth, you still haven't figured out that I dont use most of these services for the above stated reason and leave as minimal a footprint as I can on the ones I must use? BTW, Hacking and selling of data are two entirely different things.
After this back and forth, you still haven't figured out, you really don't understand what is going on. Keeping thinking all this is justified because of a vague agreement, you will learn soon enough.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:43 PM
mdaniel
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
"Wanna grab a Cosmo? I've got to show you my boyfriend's *****..." I just don't see that conversation happening organically.
It's fairly common for guys to share notes about their hookups - maybe women aren't much different?
Originally Posted by z06inVB View Post
I am loving this ****. He is like Anthony Weiner only with more money. 😂
Nothing in common. One was a sex crime with a kid and the other two adults exchanging messages.
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
The drawn out legal battle could be pretty expensive and it seems to me they probably are headed for a VERY EXPENSIVE settlement/judgement if Bezo's claims of an actual extortion attempt is true.
Why would Bezos accept a cash settlement when he doesn't want or need their money?
In my view, the only acceptable settlement is the publication sued out of existence and the individuals directly involved in the blackmail/extortion matter criminally prosecuted.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
After this back and forth, you still haven't figured out, you really don't understand what is going on. Keeping thinking all this is justified because of a vague agreement, you will learn soon enough.
Point out where I said it was justified.
Talking about making **** up.....
Whether the agreement is vague or not isn't their issue, it's yours. Ever read a legal document that stated consult your attorney if you didn't understand? I apparently understand far more than you.....
Again, I never said it was justified, it's just the way it is until the laws are changed, like it or not.

You confuse understanding the agreement with it being acceptance or justifiable.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by mdaniel View Post
It's fairly common for guys to share notes about their hookups - maybe women aren't much different?

Nothing in common. One was a sex crime with a kid and the other two adults exchanging messages.

Why would Bezos accept a cash settlement when he doesn't want or need their money?
In my view, the only acceptable settlement is the publication sued out of existence and the individuals directly involved in the blackmail/extortion matter criminally prosecuted.
Agreed on all counts.
Bezos could potentially spend more fighting AMI than they are worth and still not feel it. This isn't about money for him, it's principal. This is the epitome of the wrong type of person to effect with especially when the evidence suggests that he's 100% right

At best AMI fires some people, at worst, Bezos gets AMI in a settlement/ shuts them down/ they're found guilty and loose not only this case but their immunity.
This is as stupid on AMIs part as stupid can be
Old 02-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by caskiguy View Post
Bet he wishes he had used a Polaroid
I bet he doesn't GAF. If anything, this gives him carte blanche to go after AMI, Pecker and by association Trump now as 2 of the 3 attempted to extort him. He's probably enjoying this and hoping that there's emails between Pecker and Trump regarding him.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Tennis & Golf Nut
CF Senior Member

Wonder why men send photos of their genitals? Here are some theories.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/09/healt...rnd/index.html

Men often misperceive a woman's interest

Men just aren't good at gauging the level of a woman's interest in him, says Alexandra Katehakis, founder and clinical director of the Center for Healthy Sex in Los Angeles."Yes, they're bad at it," she told CNN. "And (the pictures) are not welcome."Besides, Katehakis says, most women aren't interested in pictures of penises at all."They're more turned on by (images of) a man's eyes or his butt," she said.Joe Kort, a relationship and sex therapist in Royal Oak, Michigan, makes the some point."Most men really have thought that women would be open and wanting to see (a ***** picture) and that it would make them sexually aroused. Of course for most women this doesn't happen."
Old 02-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tennis & Golf Nut View Post

Wonder why men send photos of their genitals? Here are some theories.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/09/healt...rnd/index.html

Men often misperceive a woman's interest

Men just aren't good at gauging the level of a woman's interest in him, says Alexandra Katehakis, founder and clinical director of the Center for Healthy Sex in Los Angeles."Yes, they're bad at it," she told CNN. "And (the pictures) are not welcome."Besides, Katehakis says, most women aren't interested in pictures of penises at all."They're more turned on by (images of) a man's eyes or his butt," she said.Joe Kort, a relationship and sex therapist in Royal Oak, Michigan, makes the some point."Most men really have thought that women would be open and wanting to see (a ***** picture) and that it would make them sexually aroused. Of course for most women this doesn't happen."
I read that before and have heard women call into talk shows saying as much.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Tennis & Golf Nut
CF Senior Member

I read that before and have heard women call into talk shows saying as much.
Why would any Normal woman you would want to date want see a "Hairy Dick and *******?"

I can think of better things to look at.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tennis & Golf Nut View Post
Why would any Normal woman you would want to date want see a "Hairy Dick and *******?"

I can think of better things to look at.
Lol
Old 02-11-2019, 02:26 PM
78SA
CF Senior Member

To sum it up,.. he hired Becker to see where Pecker got the pictures of his pecker?
Old 02-11-2019, 03:11 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Yeah, I doubt that's how they got them though.
EU just got the ability to opt out by default and be completely free of having they're data collected or used without their express consent, the US needs to wake the F up and do the same thing, but they won't
Now they believe Sanchez's brother acquired the photos, a brother who works for AMI.

Time to move along.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:47 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

It now sounds like the Liberals should have a ***** line up! Have this rich guy and his brother both drop them, to determine the pervert!!!!
Old 02-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Millenium Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
Now they believe Sanchez's brother acquired the photos, a brother who works for AMI.

Time to move along.
I saw that yesterday on Media Buzz, my 1st thought was that her brother sent the pics to AMI.
AMI is still in trouble though, dictating an extortion attempt isn't smart
Old 02-11-2019, 05:13 PM
sstonebreaker
CF Senior Member

Old 02-11-2019, 05:27 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

I saw that yesterday on Media Buzz, my 1st thought was that her brother sent the pics to AMI.
AMI is still in trouble though, dictating an extortion attempt isn't smart
AMI should pay dearly for that action.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Richest Man in The World Took Photographs of His Penis… Then Things Get Weird

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: