Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

No more spare change....now it's spare dollars

Old 02-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Tennis & Golf Nut
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ToomRaider View Post
Local TV reported on a couple that moved their pandhandling around the city daily. Each collected over $200 a day.

I was hit up at a West Virginia gas stop with the “ I don’t have enough gas to get to xxxx” ploy. He kept waiting around for out of state plates.
$200 a day?

Panhandlers here in Chicago make $150.00 per Hour, Tax-Free.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:32 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Capt. Shark View Post
Went to the boat show downtown here yesterday and afterward to a restaurant and as we're walking towards the door I got hit up. Woman asked me if I had a few dollars she could have. Dollars? Here, just take my credit card. I said no, maybe you should get a job instead. WTF? Dollars? Yeah, I know I'm a heartless bastard.
At least she didn't have a cigaret hanging out of her mouth.
if that EVER happens to me, I'm grabbing my cell phone and making a (fake) call to the police immediately. "Hello operator, I need to see an officer immediately at -----, this person just propositioned me. She must be a hooker ..." . . .
Old 02-11-2019, 09:54 PM
427Hotrod
CF Senior Member

2017 C2 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by PatternDayTrader View Post
You can almost always see this stuff coming as its happening. Next time, just before whomever says can I have a dollar ? You need to ask them for a dollar. Priceless.
I've done exactly that a few times...it's hilarious...especially if you see them multiple times in the same day!

JIM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No more spare change....now it's spare dollars

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: