Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Too many nations??

Old 02-10-2019, 11:00 AM
mrvette
CF Senior Member

Default Too many nations??

I say too many 'nations' in the world/UN members anyway.....need to combine then into REAL nations, not some minor state/califate/region/whatever.....

Not every tribe of stragglers who have accomplished nothing is allowed to have a vote in the UN......

SO, kick them out, and form about a dozen REAL nations.....witch in that concept, means Canada and America really should form one union.....each province becomes a state, for instance.....

for one thing, time for USA to start eliminating all those silly embassies from minor states.....

GO!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Johnny Hardcore
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
I say too many 'nations' in the world/UN members anyway.....need to combine then into REAL nations, not some minor state/califate/region/whatever.....

Not every tribe of stragglers who have accomplished nothing is allowed to have a vote in the UN......

SO, kick them out, and form about a dozen REAL nations.....witch in that concept, means Canada and America really should form one union.....each province becomes a state, for instance.....

for one thing, time for USA to start eliminating all those silly embassies from minor states.....

GO!!!!!!
Same principle should come back into play when it comes to our smaller less populated US states and the electoral college.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by Johnny Hardcore View Post
Same principle should come back into play when it comes to our smaller less populated US states and the electoral college.
right
Old 02-10-2019, 09:43 PM
mrvette
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Johnny Hardcore View Post
I can't see that one at all........I am talking of taking minor states with no real impact, and forming a geographic based union of them, into a national .gov that has the advantages of blanket tax codes, regional open trade, etc......and having a similar setup/relationship between states and national .gov as we have.....
Old 02-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

You have to militarily conquer places to change their borders like that. You simply don't get to decide who can and cannot be a nation.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:54 AM
SteveG75
CF Senior Member

Yeah, forcing people who don't want to live together has never resulted in ethnic cleansing. Worked really well in Rwanda and Yugoslavia.

If anything, we need more nations, smaller nations. And we can get rid of the UN since it is a useless corrupt institution.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Too many nations??

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: