Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Destroying "White Boy"

Old 02-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Cygnus
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
What do you suggest? Responding to her could very easily nuke your career.
Continuing to be silent is why liberals get away with anything that they want. Here is a typical liberal who wants to ruin people in the future and there are many that will emulate these type of actions. This is the next "red flag" movement coming one day too soon.

The solution is for normal people to group up and demand that these things stop. Will it happen? My guess is no. Normal people are simply too concerned with working hard, raising families and hoping that someone else saves the future.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Torch FRC
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by RiCorvette View Post
I thinks you gots it wrong Mr XPat - your photo is of Monica Showalter, who is writing about anti-male Black Racist Isis Davis-Marks

https://theothermccain.com/2019/02/0...ther+McCain%29
If CD had a son
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 PM
XPat
CF Senior Member

Thanks for the correction

Originally Posted by RiCorvette View Post
I thinks you gots it wrong Mr XPat - your photo is of Monica Showalter, who is writing about anti-male Black Racist Isis Davis-Marks

https://theothermccain.com/2019/02/0...ther+McCain%29
Old 02-10-2019, 08:54 PM
BuckeyeZ06
CF Senior Member

Here’s the rub: for a white person, especially a male, and even more especially a Republican, saying something wrong, especially about a woman or a minority, is sociatal suicide.

For a black person, to say something wrong about a white person, especially a guy, gets them bonus points.

There is a double standard.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
Continuing to be silent is why liberals get away with anything that they want. Here is a typical liberal who wants to ruin people in the future and there are many that will emulate these type of actions. This is the next "red flag" movement coming one day too soon.

The solution is for normal people to group up and demand that these things stop. Will it happen? My guess is no. Normal people are simply too concerned with working hard, raising families and hoping that someone else saves the future.
Ok, and the moment you associate with that group, you can kiss a white collar career goodbye. The consequences of speaking up are just so dire. I work with felons and drug addicts at my one job, I can say whatever I want. But my wife? Association with a right wing group would mean she never got hired again, once they Google her. Well, maybe she'd get away with it, but that's because she has a two letter last name and there's literally thousands upon thousands of people with the same name as her, but somebody with a more unique name, they'd be screwed.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Z Factor
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by XPat View Post
nuff said.
It is funny how many of them have a certain look. It is rare I cannot pick out a liberal woman just by their appearance, having nothing to do with the bumper stickers they always seem to have on their cars;

Old 02-11-2019, 10:11 AM
johnglenntwo
CF Senior Member

Default Again, I asked myself, How could "Grabbing *****" get someone elected! ;)

Originally Posted by johnglenntwo View Post
Why Trump!?
Originally Posted by 65Z01 View Post
What a pathetic, useless waste of skin is such a fugly, little, libbie bitch.
He's the great white hope? And you are!?

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 02-11-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Destroying "White Boy"

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: