Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Klobucar launches Presidential candidacy ...

 
Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM
  #21  
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2004
Location: Torrance California
Posts: 24,484
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Can you buy a bumper sticker that says "I'm not a Democrat candidate for President."

For the first Democrat candidate debate, when you first see the candidates, you'll think you're looking at the audience.

Last edited by 68/70Vette; 02-11-2019 at 04:16 PM.
68/70Vette is online now  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:50 PM
  #22  
Over9K
CF Senior Member
 
Over9K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2016
Posts: 16,784
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
Can you buy a bumper sticker that says "I'm not a Democrat candidate for President."

For the first Democrat candidate debate, when you first see the candidates, you'll think you're looking at the audience.
Man, how will the DNC be able to screw all of them out of the nomination?
Over9K is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 05:31 PM
  #23  
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member
 
NBM LS1 M6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2002
Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
Posts: 124,364
Thanked 43 Times in 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Default

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Dems got all the pieces of ***** running. Primaries should be fun to watch with alll these idiots. Warren, Harris, Booker, Castro...
NBM LS1 M6 is online now  
Old 02-11-2019, 05:44 PM
  #24  
694speed350
CF Senior Member
 
694speed350's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2005
Location: vonore Tn
Posts: 16,736
Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts
Default

sounds like Hildy doesn't it
Originally Posted by Tennis & Golf Nut View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy...020-run-report

Amy Klobuchar allegedly mistreated staffers, sees difficulty getting team for 2020 run: report

But a new report claims that at least three top campaign aides withdrew from consideration to lead the campaign over alleged abuse and mistreatment of her staff.

Some former Klobuchar staffers told the Huff Post that the senator demeaned them and often became cruel, lashing out at their work on emails, calling it “the worst” she has ever seen in her career in politics and sharing the emails with her comments to others who weren't related to the issue.
.
She also allegedly made an aide cry after being late and tasked others with personal errands like washing dishes at her home, picking up her dry cleaning or making personal appointments.
694speed350 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 05:45 PM
  #25  
pewter99
Admin
Support Corvetteforum!
 
pewter99's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 1999
Location: Here
Posts: 164,488
Thanked 518 Times in 344 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Default

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
None of these idiots have any chance at the nomination
never even heard of her
pewter99 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 06:11 PM
  #26  
Over9K
CF Senior Member
 
Over9K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2016
Posts: 16,784
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tennis & Golf Nut View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy...020-run-report

Amy Klobuchar allegedly mistreated staffers, sees difficulty getting team for 2020 run: report

But a new report claims that at least three top campaign aides withdrew from consideration to lead the campaign over alleged abuse and mistreatment of her staff.

Some former Klobuchar staffers told the Huff Post that the senator demeaned them and often became cruel, lashing out at their work on emails, calling it “the worst” she has ever seen in her career in politics and sharing the emails with her comments to others who weren't related to the issue.

She also allegedly made an aide cry after being late and tasked others with personal errands like washing dishes at her home, picking up her dry cleaning or making personal appointments.
Ahh, so she kind of actually is like Kublai Khan...
Over9K is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 06:21 PM
  #27  
Chambered
CF Senior Member
 
Chambered's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2005
Location: Milford Michigan
Posts: 4,364
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

What a frigging circus! Is this what our presidential elections are going to turn into? WTF ever even heard of her? And she thinks she is qualified to lead the USA - she is the best our country has to offer? F*ck-it - I'll just throw my hat in the ring & run against Trump. Why not?
Chambered is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 12:42 AM
  #28  
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member
 
NBM LS1 M6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2002
Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
Posts: 124,364
Thanked 43 Times in 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Default

Originally Posted by virtue4u View Post
She is the flaming liberal senior U.S. Senator from Minnesota who would like you to believer is all mom and apple pie.

Satan works that way.
NBM LS1 M6 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:51 AM
  #29  
tnvette2
CF Senior Member
 
tnvette2's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2010
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 4,002
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Dems got all the pieces of ***** running. Primaries should be fun to watch with alll these idiots. Warren, Harris, Booker, Castro...
They are just one cowboy away from the "village people" .......
tnvette2 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:58 AM
  #30  
FLA-C3
CF Senior Member
 
FLA-C3's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2006
Location: West coast of the east coast Tampa Florida
Posts: 4,149
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by pewter99 View Post
never even heard of her
Just another shitbag progressive...
FLA-C3 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:37 AM
  #31  
virtue4u
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
virtue4u's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2000
Posts: 58,481
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

I heard she treats little people like sheet.
virtue4u is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Klobucar launches Presidential candidacy ...


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: