Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Police Tase Man in his Balls, Sued.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Tennis & Golf Nut
CF Senior Member

Old 02-10-2019, 10:04 PM
KenHorse
Obama, the worst POS ever
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Don't taze me bro
Old 02-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Patsgarage
CF Senior Member

Stuff like this makes me laugh.
Officer. "Sir, can I see some ID ?"
Meth head. "Yes, here it is."
No taser needed.
Now if the POS was complying with instructions and then was tased I would agree that excessive force was used, but play stupid games and you get tased in the nuts.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:44 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Patsgarage View Post
Stuff like this makes me laugh.
Officer. "Sir, can I see some ID ?"
Meth head. "Yes, here it is."
No taser needed.
Now if the POS was complying with instructions and then was tased I would agree that excessive force was used, but play stupid games and you get tased in the nuts.

Dont get me wrong. I’m not saying that the police were unjustified in using physical force to deal with this suspect.

He definitely had that coming.

But sending a 50,000 volt dose of electricity through a handcuffed guy’s ***** is a little over the top.

You can tell from the video that the cops are pissed off.

But they’re just experimenting here. Using him like a guinea pig. Tasing his ***** just because they have the opportunity to do so, and just want to see exactly what will happen if you tase a guy in the *****.

They could have tased him anywhere. Why the *****?

The obvious reason why, is that the one guy just wanted see what would happen if you sent electricity through a guy’s nuts, and this probably wasn’t the first set of ***** he had electrocuted.

That the suspect wasn’t wearing a belt, made it that much easier.

He snatched the guy’s pants down with one hand and zapped the guy’s nuts with the other.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:52 PM
Patsgarage
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by '06 Quicksilver Z06 View Post

Dont get me wrong. I’m not saying that the police were unjustified in using physical force to deal with this suspect.

He definitely had that coming.

But sending a 50,000 volt dose of electricity through a handcuffed guy’s ***** is a little over the top.

You can tell from the video that the cops are pissed off.

But they’re just experimenting here. Using him like a guinea pig. Tasing his ***** just because they have the opportunity to do so, and just want to see exactly what will happen if you tase a guy in the *****.

They could have tased him anywhere. Why the *****?

The obvious reason why, is that the one guy just wanted see what would happen if you sent electricity through a guy’s nuts, and this probably wasn’t the first set of ***** he had electrocuted.

That the suspect wasn’t wearing a belt, made it that much easier.

He snatched the guy’s pants down with one hand and zapped the guy’s nuts with the other.

I hear you, but the lead always seems to get buried in stories like this. If the guy just listens in the first place there is no problem. The cops may have gone too far, but it never gets to that point without the actions of the meth head. The ******* tasing does raise a few Freudian questions, but I am not going down that road.........
Old 02-11-2019, 12:03 AM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Patsgarage View Post
I hear you, but the lead always seems to get buried in stories like this. If the guy just listens in the first place there is no problem. The cops may have gone too far, but it never gets to that point without the actions of the meth head. The ******* tasing does raise a few Freudian questions, but I am not going down that road.........
I agree that this guy bears responsibility for being handled roughly by the police.

His actions definitely warranted that.

And it was escalating.

But a taser to the *****?

They could have tased him anywhere else and subdued him.

Tasing his ***** was just mean spirited.

He deserved a tasing.

But not to the *****.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 02-11-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:07 AM
Patsgarage
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by '06 Quicksilver Z06 View Post
I agree that this guy bears responsibility for being handled roughly by the police.

His actions definitely warranted that.

And it was escalating.

But a taser to the *****?

They could have tased him anywhere else and subdued him.

Tasing his ***** was just mean spirited.

He deserved a tasing.

But not to the *****.
Yeah, like I said the choice of target area does warrant further investigation.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:24 AM
cdngolfer
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

If a cop comes up and asks for ID when there is no suspicion of a crimes, do you have to provide it in the US?
Old 02-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by cdngolfer View Post
If a cop comes up and asks for ID when there is no suspicion of a crimes, do you have to provide it in the US?
Yes.

Pennsylvania VS Mimms
Old 02-11-2019, 06:25 PM
MikeSVT04
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Yes.

Pennsylvania VS Mimms
This case has nothing to do with providing identification. In this case the driver was operating a vehicle with expired tags (yes a crime), therefore has to produce I'd. The pat down of the man was justified, due to the large bulge, which a pat down for weapons can be reasonably articulated

You have to have reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred or will occur. Even state who have had or have "stop and identify", still need reasonable suspicion. Ie. Terry stop.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by MikeSVT04 View Post
This case has nothing to do with providing identification. In this case the driver was operating a vehicle with expired tags (yes a crime), therefore has to produce I'd. The pat down of the man was justified, due to the large bulge, which a pat down for weapons can be reasonably articulated

You have to have reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred or will occur. Even state who have had or have "stop and identify", still need reasonable suspicion. Ie. Terry stop.
This case is a traffic stop, Penn V Mimms applies. The occupants must identify themselves and the officer can remove them from the vehicle at will.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Tennis & Golf Nut
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by MikeSVT04 View Post

Croc of *****!

Friend of mine is a Cop. He said "I'll find a reason to bust your ***. If I follow your car Long enough you will **** up. If I see you mingling with riff-raff I'll find a reason for that also."

So in effect, it's all BS.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

You can drive Rosie O'Donnell sideways through the space between "reasonable suspicion" and "probable cause"
Old 02-11-2019, 08:55 PM
H P Bushrod

CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by Tennis & Golf Nut View Post
.. another ahole who wouldn't comply. argued with the cops, a smart-azz, punk-bitch who kept telling the cop he had no right to demand his License.

Nice thing to teach your kids while they are in the backseat. Those kids are future criminals.

After the arrest, he was back in jail for a previous Burglary.

another innocent, 80% tattooed ahole with a smart mouth. Alcoholic, Drug POS.

He's lucky I'm not an LEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRZpR56i5wM
Stellar "citizens" there. Non-compliance and assaulting officers. He's lucky getting Tased was all he got. Going into a bag for something when a officer tells you not to reach for anything is a good way to get your head blown off. I don't condone excessive force, but all of this could have been avoided if he did what the officers told him to do. Pretty simple.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:27 PM
MikeSVT04
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
This case is a traffic stop, Penn V Mimms applies. The occupants must identify themselves and the officer can remove them from the vehicle at will.
This case does not say the occupants need to identify themselves. Just the driver, as it is reasonably believed that he was driving with expired tags. Therefore a crime has been committed and the DRIVER has to identify themselves. The passengers have no obligation to identify themselves unless they commit a violation. Ie smell off weed, front seat seatbelt etc.

According to what I read there was only the driver in the car.

Edit: also no where in this case was the officers identifying the occupant in question. Just the protective pat down.

Last edited by MikeSVT04; 02-11-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:56 PM
itsonlyairandfuel
CF Senior Member

Old 02-11-2019, 10:00 PM
itsonlyairandfuel
CF Senior Member

The first part is the police report, the video tells a different story.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:17 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by H P Bushrod View Post
Stellar "citizens" there. Non-compliance and assaulting officers. He's lucky getting Tased was all he got. Going into a bag for something when a officer tells you not to reach for anything is a good way to get your head blown off. I don't condone excessive force, but all of this could have been avoided if he did what the officers told him to do. Pretty simple.
Yes, it could have been.

However after they got him handcuffed and face down, there is no excuse for pulling his pants and drawers down and running a dose of high voltage electricity through his *****.

What was that supposed to do? Teach him a lesson?

To argue; "well the guy would not have gotten tased in his ***** had he only cooperated", is only half true.

He likely would not have been tased in the nuts had he simply cooperated from the get go.

However once he didn't, tasing him in the ***** after he was handcuffed, served exactly what purpose? :

They didn't just have to tase the guy in the ***** in order to subdue him. They already had him cuffed and face down on the ground.

Pulling his pants down, while he was face down, and running 50,000 volts and 0.36 Joules per second of electricity through his nuts, .....all while his children watched in horror, wasn't necessary.

That was just getting even. Taking his dignity. Now, everybody,.... his woman,... his kids,....his buddy ...everybody, is going to know that he got tased dead in the nuts.

That takes his dignity.

They may has well have gone ahead and cut his nuts off in front of his kids. That's what this was about. They were trying to symbolically castrate this guy in front of his woman, kids, and friend because he talked back.

Only they used electricity.

What kind of an effect would it have had on you if you had to watch your old man getting his *** whooped, and then having his pants pulled down, and then 50,000 volts of electricity forced through his *****, to top off his *** whoopin'?

You could have been scarred for life.

Yes, it is his fault that he got handled and beaten down by the police.

But they didn't have to tase him in the ***** in front of the world, his kids, his woman, to top it all off.

In other words, they didn't "have to" zap the guy in the *****. He got zapped in the ***** because someone "wanted" to do that to him. Not because they had to.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 02-11-2019 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:36 PM
gs568
CF Senior Member

Damn Q, why do you care so much about this guy's *****??? Is this topic your NFL substitute??
Old 02-11-2019, 10:39 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
Damn Q, why do you care so much about this guy's *****??? Is this topic your NFL substitute??
The guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed G.

I'd be just as outraged if they were to tase you in your ***** for your mental disability gs568.

Some things, just cross the line.

They start zapping people in the ***** for stupidity, and your ***** are liable to end up taking enough electricity to be able to power a small city for a year gs568.

I'm fighting for guys like you.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 02-11-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Police Tase Man in his Balls, Sued.

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: