Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Super Drunk: "I'm A Constitutional Fk'n Officer! You Can't Take Me To Jail!"

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Super Drunk: "I'm A Constitutional Fk'n Officer! You Can't Take Me To Jail!"

Old 02-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Default Super Drunk: "I'm A Constitutional Fk'n Officer! You Can't Take Me To Jail!"

Wanna bet there, Sheriff Runky Dribble?

He blows the .233 at the 20 minute mark... his reaction is pretty good...

Last edited by Over9K; 02-11-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Ragtop_Rob
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '17

A .23 is LIT, but I have seen much worse....
Old 02-11-2019, 01:33 PM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

The highest I ever had to deal with was a .45. Walking, talking, but fortunately not driving.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:13 PM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

I would have guessed 0.233 would be like comatose. Maybe this guy had a tolerance for alcohol from excessive past drinking.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:19 PM
KenHorse
Obama, the worst POS ever
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Guess he was hoping for professional courtesy
Old 02-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
Guess he was hoping for professional courtesy
He goes from hoping for it, to inquiring about the possibility of it, to incredulously demanding it, to begging for it, to accepting that it ain't ******' coming.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:11 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

damn, what happened to that thin blue line I hear so many speak of; ya'll know, the one where he gets to just walk away. Oh ya, a whole ton of safety issues in that arrest that seem to have got forgotten . . .
Old 02-11-2019, 06:25 PM
theandies
CF Senior Member

Location: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

WTF is wrong with some people. If anyone knows you don't get behind the wheel after drinking ANY AMOUNT, it's this guy. He should serve the minimum jail time and the highest fine then kicked off the force being a sheriff. What an idiot.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:40 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by theandies View Post
WTF is wrong with some people. If anyone knows you don't get behind the wheel after drinking ANY AMOUNT, it's this guy. He should serve the minimum jail time and the highest fine then kicked off the force being a sheriff. What an idiot.
there we go, you tell them. Damn LEO's have no darn business thinking they are human. Just take him to Tiananmen Square and run him over . . .
Old 02-12-2019, 10:51 AM
tiojames
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by BadUmp View Post
there we go, you tell them. Damn LEO's have no darn business thinking they are human. Just take him to Tiananmen Square and run him over . . .
You should be leaving, Leo's are paid to enforce the laws, not break them.
How does being "human" excuse one from breaking the law?
Blowing a .223 is way over the limit.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:12 AM
gpotski
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
I would have guessed 0.233 would be like comatose. Maybe this guy had a tolerance for alcohol from excessive past drinking.
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.
Though he was passed out at the wheel, sedated at 0.223, he could be aroused.
He has tolerance, though, compared to a non-drinker.

I see people 0.35-0.45 all the time in the ER, walking and talking. Terrible way to live, and leads to a lot of health/legal problems.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:31 PM
vettsplit 63
CF Senior Member

Location: Power tripping Sociopath- has a nice ring to it- I used to be a people person, but people ruined it Texas
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by theandies View Post
Since the office of Sheriff is an elected position, the only way of removal is through a recall election. First, at least 25% of registered voters in the county must sign a petition to recall, then there will be a special recall election. There may be another avenue in which the Governor can remove him, but I am not sure of that.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
Naaaw... he only had "4 beers" and the last one was "two hours ago"...
Old 02-12-2019, 01:05 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by gpotski View Post
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.
Though he was passed out at the wheel, sedated at 0.223, he could be aroused.
He has tolerance, though, compared to a non-drinker.

I see people 0.35-0.45 all the time in the ER, walking and talking. Terrible way to live, and leads to a lot of health/legal problems.
I remember a time when that reading was about the national average for DWI arrests, probably still pretty close to that number. A lot of hard core drinkers still out there, and still wayyy to many stupid ones who won't call for a ride. With that reading and his physical actions I highly doubt that this is sheriff moron's first drunk driving incident. Makes me wonder how many free passes he'd already been given . . .

Last edited by BadUmp; 02-12-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

That's a really dumb way to end a career. I also think this is not his first drunk driving incident. He is probably a regular functioning alcoholic.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

As a follow-up -- no, he should not be above the law.

He plead guilty to "driving impaired" and has a year probation and a $600 fine.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Axelrod View Post
As a follow-up -- no, he should not be above the law.

He plead guilty to "driving impaired" and has a year probation and a $600 fine.
Prosecutor claims he never saw the body-cam footage, or knew he was the Sheriff of the neighboring county, and the case was prosecuted the same way any other 1st offense DUI not involving an accident would be. Told anyone to go back through the records and look... apparently all 1st offenders get the probation... which is probably why there are so many 2nd offenders...
Old 02-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Prosecutor claims he never saw the body-cam footage, or knew he was the Sheriff of the neighboring county, and the case was prosecuted the same way any other 1st offense DUI not involving an accident would be. Told anyone to go back through the records and look... apparently all 1st offenders get the probation... which is probably why there are so many 2nd offenders...
Agreed. One detail that I didn't look into was the level of BAC. He was three times (!) the legal limit and Michigan has some statute about .17 being a trigger for "super drunk" status. Is that like Super Hero? Dude was bombed and all-but passed out when copachica showed up. He was non-responsive.

But, yea, no wonder there are so many 2nd offenses. $600 fine and probation? No need for an attorney!
Old 02-13-2019, 07:13 PM
theandies
CF Senior Member

Location: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Originally Posted by BadUmp View Post
So you condone his actions? I hope someone that is drunk behind the wheel doesn't cross your path and put you in the hospital or worse 6 feet under. I have ZERO tolerance with drunks on the road no matter who it is. You? Not so much. Should the arresting officer and his buddy that showed up just let him go? What would happen to her and his buddy if they had done that and he killed somebody on the way? You really need to think before you post stupid ****.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:16 PM
theandies
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by vettsplit 63 View Post
Since the office of Sheriff is an elected position, the only way of removal is through a recall election. First, at least 25% of registered voters in the county must sign a petition to recall, then there will be a special recall election. There may be another avenue in which the Governor can remove him, but I am not sure of that.
Another way is to try him and convict him on the evidence and throw his sorry *** in jail for at least the minimum. That will remove him from the force real fast.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Super Drunk: "I'm A Constitutional Fk'n Officer! You Can't Take Me To Jail!"

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: