Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Bezos wrong; Not government; it was Mistress' brother

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Bezos wrong; Not government; it was Mistress' brother

Old 02-11-2019, 10:11 AM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Default Bezos wrong; Not government; it was Mistress' brother

Idiot.

The brother of Jeff Bezos’ mistress, Lauren Sanchez, supplied the couple’s racy texts to the National Enquirer, multiple sources inside AMI, the tabloid’s parent company, told The Daily Beast.

Another source who has been in extensive communication with senior leaders at AMI confirmed that Michael Sanchez first supplied Bezos’ texts to the Enquirer.

The leaked texts, published last month, included notes from Bezos like, “I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.”

AMI has previously refused to identify the source of the texts, but a lawyer for the company strongly hinted at Sanchez’s role during a Sunday morning interview on ABC.

“The story was given to the National Enquirer by a reliable source that had given information to the National Enquirer for seven years prior to this story. It was a source that was well known to both Mr. Bezos and Ms. Sanchez,” attorney Elkan Abramowitz told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

Asked directly whether Sanchez was the source, Abramowitz said, “I can’t discuss who the source was. It’s confidential within AMI.”

An AMI spokesperson declined to comment for this story. Asked directly more than a half-dozen times whether or not he supplied the texts to the Enquirer, Sanchez declined to respond.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mistre...-sources-say-7
Old 02-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Skeezos certainly has the whole Democrat lack of personal responsibility down pat...
Old 02-11-2019, 10:15 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

So the democrats story of political interference was fake news.....

its a sad day in America when tabloid news is more trustworthy that MSM....
Old 02-11-2019, 10:42 AM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

So the richest man in the world takes a dick pic and sends it to his girlfriend, girlfriend than shows dick pic to brother, brother than sells dick pic to National Enquire. And for his troubles the richest man in the world is going to lose half of his **** for being stupid.

Can't make this **** up.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mr D. View Post
So the richest man in the world takes a dick pic and sends it to his girlfriend, girlfriend than shows dick pic to brother, brother than sells dick pic to National Enquire. And for his troubles the richest man in the world is going to lose half of his **** for being stupid.

Can't make this **** up.
I was with you up until that last line. Not sure where you see the correlation between this stupidity and him losing "1/2 his ****"

Are you expecting Amazon get's cut in half over this? If so......not sure I'd make that bet!

Last edited by Krystal; 02-11-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:52 AM
66jack
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I was with you up until that last line. Not sure where you see the correlation between this stupidity and him losing "1/2 his ****"

Are you expecting Amazon get's cut in half over this? If so......not sure I'd make that bet!
His, 'future ex' is gonna get that 'half...

and i always thought 'she' was the one that had released the pecker pics to Pecker...
Old 02-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11

That ought to put some cold water on the relationship with his mistress.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:03 AM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by owebo View Post

Old 02-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Nutmeg
CF Senior Member

If true, sounds like a screwed up family.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:32 PM
ChefMark
CF Senior Member

Your the richest man in the world and you take pictures of yourself and send them via your cell phone. It's like how ******* dumb are you Jeff! People are out to get you and you do dumb things like this.
Best part he has turned the story to look like he is the victim
Old 02-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by owebo View Post

Take TMZ, sued so often that they check sources and simply will NOT post a story unless they have a great deal of confidence in the veracity of it. It's just sad when any story featuring an entertainment industry professional is reported most accurately on TMZ, far more accurately than on any of the alphabet nets...
Old 02-11-2019, 12:54 PM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ChefMark View Post
Your the richest man in the world and you take pictures of yourself and send them via your cell phone. It's like how ******* dumb are you Jeff! People are out to get you and you do dumb things like this.
Best part he has turned the story to look like he is the victim
The Clinton/Democrat way.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Krystal
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 66jack View Post
His, 'future ex' is gonna get that 'half...

and i always thought 'she' was the one that had released the pecker pics to Pecker...
Wrong!

She already has 1/2.

Amazon was started during the marriage.

Crazy thing about how this is so often viewed .....many people have this 180 degrees turned around.

As this couple enters the end of their marriage a 50/50 split of marital assets is the STARTING POINT!

To argue she wants more than 50% is where Mr Bezo's starts to have to defend his actions if they in any way could be turned into something that might justify a split that might favor his soon to be "ex".

Turning it around? If Mr Bezos wants to keep MORE than his half......his attorneys will have to make a case for that.

But NOBODY should see this as HIM having to give up "Half his ****" as was described earlier.

If one of 'em wants a piece of what the other brought to the marriage NOW you're on the right track.......but as to assets acquired and developed during the marriage.......divorce law is pretty simple. In virtually all case the 50/50 split up is your starting point.

So no......he's not giving up "Half".......he's losing control of the whole......but he'll still own what he always owned and so will she if this splits their Amazon holdings down the middle.

Last edited by Krystal; 02-11-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:11 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Wrong!

She already has 1/2.

Amazon was started during the marriage.

Crazy thing about this is so often viewed .....many people have this 180 degrees turned around.

As this couple enters the end of their marriage a 50/50 split of marital assets is the STARTING POINT!

To argue she wants more than 50% is where Mr Bezo's starts to have to defend his actions if they in any way could be turned into something that might justify a split that might favor his soon to be "ex".

Turning it around? If Mr Bezos wants to keep MORE than his half......his attorneys will have to make a case for that.

But NOBODY should see this as HIM having to give up "Half his ****" as was described earlier.

If one of 'em wants a piece of what the other brought to the marriage NOW you're on the right track.......but as to assets acquired and developed during the marriage.......divorce law is pretty simple. In virtually all case the 50/50 split up is your starting point.

So no......he's not giving up "Half".......he's losing control of the whole......but he'll still own what he always owned and so will she if this splits their Amazon holdings down the middle.
Lets put it this way, his indiscretion is going to cost him big.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:18 PM
z06inVB
CF Senior Member

I love this ****.

How can a liberal be rich anyway. Shouldn’t he be giving his ill gotten gains to the masses ?
Old 02-11-2019, 03:19 PM
onebadcad
CF Senior Member

Their divorce will require some serious interaction by the feds, including The SEC, as the wife will not be able to take half of 'their' AMZN and start selling shares immediately, it could crash the stock price, then the company and affect the markets, and the economy.
I am certain she has a great legal team, her request should be for much greater than the 50% of shares, as she will be asked to agree to hold them for a lengthy period, and based on being accomodating, and also taking an asset based on today's market price, which has the potential to be worth much less on a future sale date, she should ask for 60+% of 'their shares', and also be guaranteed a minimum selling price for future dates.
She can be firm in her requests, and get everything she requests, his option is to hand her a cash settlement in lieu of stocks, which he does not have.
The price is always high when the little head does the thinking instead of the big head,,,
Old 02-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I was referring to the pending divorce.

Last edited by Mr D.; 02-11-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

And to us guy's that is half anyway you do the math.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:26 PM
F4Gary
CF Senior Member

2018 C3 of Year Finalist
2016 C3 of the Year Finalist

So does that make Michael a "Dirty" Sanchez?
Old 02-11-2019, 04:33 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Skeezos certainly has the whole Democrat lack of personal responsibility down pat...
Indeed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bezos wrong; Not government; it was Mistress' brother

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: