Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Muslim Congresswoman blames the Jews ... again!

Old 02-11-2019, 05:54 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
BS take your goat for a walk uk Islamist

Old 02-11-2019, 05:55 PM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor ‘18-'19

:
Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
**** islam and the people who vote for these barbaric animals.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:55 PM
CuzzinJack
CF Senior Member

Location: I've Been In The Woods Too Long To Be Frightened By An Owl

Originally Posted by Walford View Post
Oooh! Even Nasty Piglosi is getting in on the fun!

Pelosi Blasts Freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar for Using ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’

"Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive," the party leaders said in a statement Monday. "We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments."

Pelosi was joined in the message by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland, third-ranking Democrat James Clyburn of South Carolina and three other members of House Democratic leadership.

Hey Pelosi , and some folks around here , how is criticizing another country and it's billion dollar lobbying group ''hurtful '' ?...

As Glenn Greenwald said ---''it's stunning how much time political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking the free speech rights of Americans ''

Old 02-11-2019, 05:57 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

take your goat for a walk uk Islamist

Originally Posted by CuzzinJack View Post
Hey Pelosi , and some folks around here , how is criticizing another country and it's billion dollar lobbying group ''hurtful '' ?...

As Glenn Greenwald said ---''it's stunning how much time political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking the free speech rights of Americans ''
Old 02-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Ted P
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

she's a latent racist Isis supporter and you must be one too if you defend the indefensible
Old 02-11-2019, 06:35 PM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Liberals are on a roll the past few weeks. Very entertaining to watch all their racist shenanigans get exposed. But...nothing will happen...................
Old 02-11-2019, 06:50 PM
CuzzinJack
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ted P View Post
she's a latent racist Isis supporter and you must be one too if you defend the indefensible

What's that got to do with my post that you quoted ?

How is defending free speech '' indefensible'' ?

BTW..What's racist about criticizing Israel ?

Old 02-11-2019, 07:11 PM
CuzzinJack
CF Senior Member

Old 02-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Ted P
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

What's that got to do with my post that you quoted ?

How is defending free speech '' indefensible'' ?

BTW..What's racist about criticizing Israel ?

wow you are really that clueless?. Do you also defend David Duke when he exercises his free speech? Have you not read the words she used? If you don't see them as racist you are either disingenuous or an idiot
Old 02-11-2019, 08:06 PM
phileaglesfan
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ted P View Post
wow you are really that clueless?. Do you also defend David Duke when he exercises his free speech? Have you not read the words she used? If you don't see them as racist you are either disingenuous or an idiot
I agree, she is about as racist as they come. Minnesota voters that voted for her really need their heads examined although most are Muslim these days up there.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:40 PM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

You now have an openly anti-Semitic member of Congress, who is likely to keep regurgitating the rhetoric, and nothing except a call from the House leader for her to apologize.

This is a problem for the Dems. How Pelosi handles, if she does, will be interesting.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:44 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
You now have an openly anti-Semitic member of Congress, who is likely to keep regurgitating the rhetoric, and nothing except a call from the House leader for her to apologize.

This is a problem for the Dems. How Pelosi handles, if she does, will be interesting.
one of many problems that have surfaced over the last two weeks. I suspect nancy to just sit back and go with the flow
Old 02-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

This is identity politics going sideways. She's a Muslim and they can't get her to shut up with her rabid antisemitism. She's a dyed in the wool Jew hater, and has been ever since we've known about her, back when she married her brother to get into the US.

The problem is she's also black. If they punish her, Trump, being Trump, would make some smartass tweet about Nancy Pelosi picking on the little black girl.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:57 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Someone who isn't a constant embarrassment.
You’re an idiot
Old 02-11-2019, 08:58 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Would love to. I've been told in PRC Trump is "not a politician" but I'm thinking he's no different than the rest accept he lives on Twitter. We have 300+ million people to choose from, you'd think we could do better.
Best President Ever.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:02 PM
H P Bushrod

CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

[QUOTE=Grumpy;1598858584] [/QUOTE

'Nuff said.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Slo Yelo C5
CF Senior Member

As a Jew, I don't often get mad about innocuous jokes. This is not one of those times. It's clear as day that she hates Jews and would like nothing more than to see the return of the Holocaust.

The Democrats are disgusting. Imagine if a Caucasian and Christian or Jewish Congressman repeatedly defamed Muslims. Ds would go ape ****. Pelosi basically slapped her on the wrist after multiple, multiple offenses. I'm praying my kind finally wakes the F up and remembers the Holocaust. We were slaughtered. Helpless. Defenseless.

Never again. F no. I see the Ds and all their BS. They're a disgusting group of racists and anti Semites who prey on the feeble-minded. I've been R since college. Never going back. But now, with this BS, it's my mission to inform all other Jews how fing brainless they're acting by supporting the very same people in favor of their destruction.

What's worse is that many Jews hate guns and like that the Ds would love nothing more than to confiscate firearms of law abiding citizens. It boggles my mind. I plan to use this event as evidence to show other Jews they need to wake the F up and realize the group we trust are our Christian friends. The good, kind hearted people. Jews need to stay armed (I am and always will be), vote R, and never forget what happened. If we do, we become victims all over again and can become victims to disgusting people like this piece.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:13 PM
66jack
CF Senior Member

And, she meant every word of her apology...
Old 02-11-2019, 10:24 PM
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

american muslims are different.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:08 PM
z06inVB
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Slo Yelo C5 View Post
As a Jew, I don't often get mad about innocuous jokes. This is not one of those times. It's clear as day that she hates Jews and would like nothing more than to see the return of the Holocaust.

The Democrats are disgusting. Imagine if a Caucasian and Christian or Jewish Congressman repeatedly defamed Muslims. Ds would go ape ****. Pelosi basically slapped her on the wrist after multiple, multiple offenses. I'm praying my kind finally wakes the F up and remembers the Holocaust. We were slaughtered. Helpless. Defenseless.

Never again. F no. I see the Ds and all their BS. They're a disgusting group of racists and anti Semites who prey on the feeble-minded. I've been R since college. Never going back. But now, with this BS, it's my mission to inform all other Jews how fing brainless they're acting by supporting the very same people in favor of their destruction.

What's worse is that many Jews hate guns and like that the Ds would love nothing more than to confiscate firearms of law abiding citizens. It boggles my mind. I plan to use this event as evidence to show other Jews they need to wake the F up and realize the group we trust are our Christian friends. The good, kind hearted people. Jews need to stay armed (I am and always will be), vote R, and never forget what happened. If we do, we become victims all over again and can become victims to disgusting people like this piece.
My Dem congresswoman is Jewish. She called on Pelosi to call the Muslims out on this issue. So I called her office and ask when she was going to leave the party of divisiveness and hate and become a republican. I got nothing.

Sadly even she will end up towing the party line.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Muslim Congresswoman blames the Jews ... again!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: