Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

LIB heads are EXPLODING.....52% APPROVAL FOR TRUMP...

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

LIB heads are EXPLODING.....52% APPROVAL FOR TRUMP...

Old 02-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by NBM LS1 M6 View Post
The other 50% are illegal aliens, zombies, and clueless people who should never have the right to vote.
^^^^^^^ Ahh yes...... the ugly American on full display. "Vote like I do or we'll take away your right to vote!!" Seems like a good fit for PRC.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:59 AM
keith5
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Low12s View Post
I do not know anyone who has ever been polled.
I believe it's just another giant scam. Put on by scammers posing as academics.
I believe they are going to sell you the poll results you want to see..

I got polled by Neilsen (TV) one time decades ago.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:02 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Woo-hoo. All trump has to do to improve his approval rating is stop being trump. He capitulated to Pelosi - and his ratings went up
Still YOUR president, and you still seem confused.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:23 PM
onebadcad
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by NBM LS1 M6 View Post
The other 50% are illegal aliens, zombies, and clueless people who should never have the right to vote.
Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
^^^^^^^ Ahh yes...... the ugly American on full display. "Vote like I do or we'll take away your right to vote!!" Seems like a good fit for PRC.
Just to clarify db, you are good with illegals, zombies and clueless people voting, thus I will conclude you are also good with dead people, death row inmates and multiple votes--your party needs all the help it can get.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by onebadcad View Post
Just to clarify db, you are good with illegals, zombies and clueless people voting, thus I will conclude you are also good with dead people, death row inmates and multiple votes--your party needs all the help it can get.
Clear as mud on your side

Not good with illegal anything and certainly not voting. I support legal immigration (and a reformed immigration process) and consider all illegal aliens criminals.

Zombies... is this code for something? I don't watch much TV.

Clueless people. This is a tough one. I think 18 is too young to vote. If we can't trust you to have a beer how can we trust you to choose an elected representative or a president? I like 21 or 25. If the voting age was 25 I think a lot of the cluelessness would be solved. And on rare occasions I've thought about requiring a basic test to demonstrate enough knowledge/understanding of X, Y, and Z to vote but the courts would dispose of that idea in a nanosecond.

Not good with dead people.

No on death row inmates.

No on multiple votes.

I'm not a democrat.

Lets tally this up for you: you went 0-7 (ouch!). However, to be fair I'm not sure what the zombie reference means so pending an explanation you might be 1-6 which is still a rough way to start your Saturday.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:02 PM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Or like the ugly liberal...."Vote like I do or you're a racist ****".

Yeah.... you forgot about that 50%, didn't you.

Last edited by X-ZZ4; 02-09-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Woo-hoo. All trump has to do to impove his approval rating is stop being trump. He capitulated to Pelosi - and his ratings went up
DildoK butthurt, as per ^
Old 02-09-2019, 01:04 PM
onebadcad
CF Senior Member

Not good with illegal anything and certainly not voting. I support legal immigration (and a reformed immigration process) and consider all illegal aliens criminals.

Clueless people. This is a tough one. I think 18 is too young to vote. If we can't trust you to have a beer how can we trust you to choose an elected representative or a president? I like 21 or 25. If the voting age was 25 I think a lot of the cluelessness would be solved. And on rare occasions I've thought about requiring a basic test to demonstrate enough knowledge/understanding of X, Y, and Z to vote but the courts would dispose of that idea in a nanosecond.

No on death row inmates.

No on multiple votes.

I'm not a democrat.

Lets tally this up for you: you went 0-7 (ouch!). However, to be fair I'm not sure what the zombie reference means so pending an explanation you might be 1-6 which is still a rough way to start your Saturday.
Swing and miss as all groups are consistent with what you party condones, you actually swallow your own bs, must be tough to breath.
I quoted you so your confusion is all yours, while at school which I believe is your vocation, you should request remedial comprehension classes, it would help your clarity on posts, given you are staff they may available gratis or with a concession.
While you have stated many times the dems are not your party, your posts state otherwise, easier to ascertain from your posts that to have you post again to explain what your previous posts meant.

My Saturday is looking excellent, dinner will be from my brand new top-of-the lineTraeger smoker, few spirited runs in my C7Z07 after--my V2 is at the shop going for 1000hp--neighbors get pissed when the 1,800hp C6 takes to the streets, and then JWBlue to end the day!!
Old 02-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Seems to me it's the Democrats that have been questioning the results of the election and by their own "logic" they are the threats to democracy.

By their own "logic" are Democrats a threat to democracy?
Old 02-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
Or like the ugly liberal...."Vote like I do or you're a racist ****".

Yeah.... you forgot about that 50%, didn't you.
Not so much, I responded to what was posted. Give me the equally ridiculous liberal ugliness and I'll respond. And for the record there is a BIG difference between calling someone a name and removing their right to vote and I'm guessing you know that already.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:29 PM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Not so much, I responded to what was posted. Give me the equally ridiculous liberal ugliness and I'll respond. And for the record there is a BIG difference between calling someone a name and removing their right to vote and I'm guessing you know that already.
Yeah I know that. Just as I know there's a BIG difference between the left's rhetorical bullshit about removing rights to vote and actually doing it.

Which you don't seem to know since you're regurgitating it.

Last edited by X-ZZ4; 02-09-2019 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Woo-hoo. All trump has to do to improve his approval rating is stop being trump. He capitulated to Pelosi - and his ratings went up
He capitulated to Pelosi? What the **** planet do you live on? Pelosi just surrendered and agreed to wall negotiations because Trump had his boot on her neck with another shutdown coming that she would be blamed for, lock stock and barrel. She folded like a cheap suit. I swear, you progressives can look at two plus two and come to the conclusion that it equals banana.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
Yeah I know that. Just as I know there's a BIG difference between the left's rhetorical bullshit about removing rights to vote and actually doing it.

Which you don't seem to know since you're regurgitating it.
Not sure what you are talking about. My response was to NBM who wants people to vote like he does nor not vote.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by onebadcad View Post
Swing and miss as all groups are consistent with what you party condones, you actually swallow your own bs, must be tough to breath.
I quoted you so your confusion is all yours, while at school which I believe is your vocation, you should request remedial comprehension classes, it would help your clarity on posts, given you are staff they may available gratis or with a concession.
While you have stated many times the dems are not your party, your posts state otherwise, easier to ascertain from your posts that to have you post again to explain what your previous posts meant.

My Saturday is looking excellent, dinner will be from my brand new top-of-the lineTraeger smoker, few spirited runs in my C7Z07 after--my V2 is at the shop going for 1000hp--neighbors get pissed when the 1,800hp C6 takes to the streets, and then JWBlue to end the day!!
This is typical for PRC. If you want to know what I think, believe, how I vote, who I support you can either ask me (what a strategy huh?!) or you can tell me. The latter is preferred methodology here and I'm used to it, no worries.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

You can share whatever information you like Bee, but if you don't, you can't blame people for extrapolating from the data set they're given. If it quacks like a duck...
Old 02-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
You can share whatever information you like Bee, but if you don't, you can't blame people for extrapolating from the data set they're given. If it quacks like a duck...
Fair enough. But it takes just a few keystrokes to ask, in fact a lot less then the long-winded narratives (see 30yr) that tell me all about my party, my politics, my beliefs, etc.

I've said this dozens of times but as I said, just a few keystrokes: Not in a party, have never voted democrat, only vote when I see a candidate and/or issue (local) that I can support, voted for 1 independent and 3 or 4 republicans for president, I consider each issue on it's own merit regardless of what the partyline response "should be", etc. All that said..... I'm told regularly I'm a communist liberal who hates america and of course my favorite----I'm an uneducated idiot moron----which is kinda funny
Old 02-09-2019, 03:11 PM
JustinStrife
CF Senior Member

No on death row inmates.

No on multiple votes.

I'm not a democrat.
I don't particularly like you, as I find you inbtween a troll and pot stirrer who focuses on meaningless arguments, but these stances I agree with.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by JustinStrife View Post
I don't particularly like you, as I find you inbtween a troll and pot stirrer who focuses on meaningless arguments, but these stances I agree with.
I kinda like your honesty and willingness to address the content and not the person providing it.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:59 PM
JustinStrife
CF Senior Member

I kinda like your honesty and willingness to address the content and not the person providing it.
I prefer to focus on discussions of substance over emotional boxing. Though I don't always succeed in this area.

Where I get irritated with some of your arguments for example, is like bringing up Mexico paying for the border wall. It was campaign hype, and we still are waiting for this whole thing to finish playing out. I'm waiting and seeing what the final results happen to be, before I get too critical or praising of President Trump. It's far too easy to eat crow later when you put yourself out there. For all the noise you've been making on some of these positions, you may end up being right at the end of the day. But you may also end up eating your words later too. Why put yourself in that box?

None of us truly know what the end result will be. And anyone claiming to know, is either a time-traveller, or liar.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:02 PM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

No on death row inmates.

No on multiple votes.

I'm not a democrat.

First off Dr Bee, I'm not going after you here, (actually agreeing with you) just addressing the situation. I'd consider someone with severe dementia or Alziemer's a candidate for not voting. There have been numerous reported instances (no, I'm not going to provide them. Look up yourself) going to rest homes and registering these people, then either coaching them which boxes to check or filling out the ballots for them. And how do you think those "zombies" voted? If I remember correctly, the voting age used to be 21, but was changed in the late 60's or early 70's due to service members not being able to vote. The drinking age was changed around the same time. In Wisconsin, there were 18 year old beer bars and hard liquor required age of 21. That was changed three times in just about as many years. Now the drinking age is 21 overall. It was determined that 18-20 was too young do handle alcohol (any age is too young for some people IMO). If only the same determination could be reached for voting, with a military service exception. If you're old enough to fight, you should be old enough to vote. Same for drinking. The democrats are pushing for the voting age to be LOWERED. Washington Dc wants the age lowered to 16 for President. How long before some of the states push for this genius proposal? Wouldn't THAT be great? As far as a basic voting knowledge test, some of the people who get elected couldn't pass one of those, AOC being a prime example. I'm all for it. .

Last edited by glbeauchamp; 02-09-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LIB heads are EXPLODING.....52% APPROVAL FOR TRUMP...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: