Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Law Enforcement via Quota

Old 02-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Law Enforcement via Quota

So I have been thinking al day about this reduction of beds bullshit that was thrown out by the Dems at the 11th hour to torpedo the funding of the wall once again. These progressive liberals want to jump up on their soapbox and tell us how terrible Trump's polices are when it comes to the Southern Border and the deportation of illegal aliens. I mean WTF, did I miss something???? Did Trump sign a new law in the last two years or sign some EO directing that a person who enters our country illegally that said person will be processed, allowed to stay or deported??? Hell no he didn't, all he is doing is following the laws that were on the books when he took office, nothing more, nothing less.

So these liberals who promote open borders can pack sand on this whole idea of less beds equals less deportations, screw them you just can't on a whim change law to a quota system. How about this you complete ******* morons, lets change the DUI arrests so that only XX number of DUI arrests can be performed by LEO's each month. How about murder, yep same thing going to only arrest XX per month for that also.

I would like to know who the complete asshat Democrat was that came up with that plan because I want to reach out to him or her for being the stupidest MF'er this week. ****, not even RIM could have come up with that stupid *** plan.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:42 PM
phileaglesfan
CF Senior Member

I agree, they are being stupid as usual. Their goal is to support the illegals above everyone else. Watch, people that are on SNAP now will be pissed when they don't get paid when the govt shuts down because they don't want to compromise, even though they said the government must reopen for them to compromise.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Law Enforcement via Quota

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: