Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

My Wife was invited to D.C. concerning Immigration

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

My Wife was invited to D.C. concerning Immigration

Old 05-01-2019, 04:20 PM
jw38
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14,'18

Originally Posted by jw38 View Post
No kidding!

I'm headed to El Paso and then to McAllen next week to work with ICE. I'm not at liberty to discuss what we'll be doing, but we'll be working with ICE to help determine familial relationships between the children being smuggled into the US and their alleged parents.
Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
It will be interesting to see what first hand perspective you can provide. It will no doubt be at odds with the prevailing news coverage of the situation.
Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
The opportunity to use your training and skills to improve the lives of living people must be refreshing. Good luck and keep them honest.
Well, the cat is now out of the bag!

DHS to start DNA testing to establish family relationships on the border

It should be an interesting week, and I'll do my best to post on the outcome.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:48 PM
FunDriver
CF Senior Member

Received 131 Likes on 83 Posts

Yes, keep us posted as well as you can. Should be interesting.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:56 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 820 Likes on 741 Posts

I replied positively to your DNA testing in another thread...Thank you for being part of the Problem-Solving, rather than the problem instigator.

It is a great shame that the Illegal Aliens can refuse to be tested and the results will be destroyed so that they cannot be used to arrest Illegal Aliens who will "re-use" children in order to gain entry into America.

Also....DNA that could be used to capture the murderer of my son, should the Animal try to re-enter America by using an "Anchor Child", , will be destroyed after the results are confirmed to prevent the Illegals from being charged with other crimes they committed.
Are there any more ways our Government can F**K UP and make it more difficult for B.P. and Ice to do their jobs well and as efficiently as possible?

But I digress......

Be safe.......because the Cartels and Leftist are watching.

Save as many children as you can.

Last edited by doorgunner; 05-02-2019 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:52 AM
jw38
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14,'18

Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
I replied positively to your DNA testing in another thread...Thank you for being part of the Problem-Solving, rather than the problem instigator.

It is a great shame that the Illegal Aliens can refuse to be tested and the results will be destroyed so that they cannot be used to arrest Illegal Aliens who will "re-use" children in order to gain entry into America.

Also....DNA that could be used to capture the murderer of my son, should the Animal try to re-enter America by using an "Anchor Child", , will be destroyed after the results are confirmed to prevent the Illegals from being charged with other crimes they committed.
Are there any more ways our Government can F**K UP and make it more difficult for B.P. and Ice to do their jobs well and as efficiently as possible?

But I digress......

Be safe.......because the Cartels and Leftist are watching.

Save as many children as you can.
Thank you for your post. I've shared your story with the team that will be headed to the border on Monday and we all recognize that what we're doing can really make an impact.

We're doing the testing as a trial and that's why the results will be destroyed. When we move to a full implementation of Rapid DNA, the results will be stored in a database and will be available for use later on. I invision that, in the future, refusal to submit to the testing will result in automatic deportation.

My prayers are with you and your family...always.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:00 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Thank you for your post. I've shared your story with the team that will be headed to the border on Monday and we all recognize that what we're doing can really make an impact.

We're doing the testing as a trial and that's why the results will be destroyed. When we move to a full implementation of Rapid DNA, the results will be stored in a database and will be available for use later on. I invision that, in the future, refusal to submit to the testing will result in automatic deportation.

My prayers are with you and your family...always.
Thanks for the update....it gives me hope!
Old 05-02-2019, 08:16 PM
need-for-speed
CF Senior Member

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
CI 1-4-5-8-9-10 Vet
St. Jude Donor '03-'05-'07-'09-'10,’17

Well, the cat is now out of the bag!

DHS to start DNA testing to establish family relationships on the border

It should be an interesting week, and I'll do my best to post on the outcome.
I’ve read about that. Thats feckling awesome that you will be a part of it.
I will be bragging that one of my internet friends is a part of it.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by need-for-speed; 05-02-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Vette5311
CF Senior Member

Received 162 Likes on 152 Posts
Default And........

.........it never fails to amaze me that illegal scumbags have more rights than the victim
Old 05-02-2019, 08:29 PM
need-for-speed
CF Senior Member

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
CI 1-4-5-8-9-10 Vet
St. Jude Donor '03-'05-'07-'09-'10,’17
Default Scribed

Cliff Notes:

You are correct....and for this very reason you brought up I never said how he was killed for 12 years......The term would cause people to "swat at gnats while swallowing camels".

It depends on your definition of "accident". If I look away/go through a stop light and hit-kill someone, I caused an accident resulting in a death. If I run over a Citizen with my vehicle/then try to flee the scene by backing over the LIVE Citizen several times because my vehicle is damaged beyond drivability and crushing him while he is trying to crawl out from under the vehicle.......
I CALL IT MURDER.

Your daughter-in-law's husband? I am sorry for the loss of your son in an accident.

The guy who murdered my son was old enough to know better and (probably) should not have been in America in the first place-ILLEGALLY because he was supposed to be DEPORTED the WEEK before he MURDERED my son, but he FAILED to report to his hearing.

You should be proud of your daughter-in-law for taking a pro-active stand (see what I did there.

A campaign of hate? I am a combat veteran who would cut the Illegal into small pieces and then have a wonderful lunch without relying on one ounce of hatred to perform the act. I also would have asked Forum Members to help me hunt the ANIMAL down if I wanted to promote a National hatred for Illegal Aliens.
I care very much about foreigners and their children who want a (better) life....I/my crew rescued/relocated thousands of women and children WHO ACTUALLY HAD GOOD REASON TO FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES...We also put hundreds of their lifeless bodies-who were MURDERED ACCIDENTLY during combat into burlap sacks.

Have you ever been face-to-face with women who open sacks to find their dead children in the sacks? Have you ever heard the screams of emotional agony when a mother holds her child's dead/cold/mutilated body against her chest? (47 years later I still cry for those women and children).

I HAVE......AND I GOT TO HEAR IT AGAIN 33 YEARS LATER WHEN MY WIFE WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO SEE MY SON'S RIGHT HAND BECAUSE HIS BODY WAS SO MUTILATED.

But I digress.

Unlike the Punks in "Caravans" we see in MSM reports who should be Fighting for their Nation, rather than flipping off Americans while they proudly wave the flag of their own abandoned nation while looking for a Free Ride in America off of OUR tax dollars.

I HATE hearing that foreign children are dying/being sold/being raped/being abandoned/being used as chattel by ANIMALS to fraudulently enter America.

"I am sorry for your loss regardless of how it happened."

I was born yesterday....but it was late last night............No. You are not sorry for my loss regardless of how it happened. If you were sorry regardless of how it happened you could have saved yourself alot of typing.

I hope you feel better. I know I do. No hard feelings.
Damn. That was a moving response. The part with the burlap bags: I was born in 1957, so just young enough to be spared from what you endured, but old enough to remember those years very well. What an amazing, and painfully well illustrated story you have penned. You could be a writer. We are all so fortunate to enjoy the freedoms that you guys preserved for us. The parallel with the burlap bags and the loss of your own son / your wife mourning - no words can do that justice.

All I can say is that you are a strong man. Same kudos to your wife.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:33 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

UPDATE

1. What a coincidence......my wife who is an Angel Mom had her Face Book page which is dedicated to our slain son hacked....nothing vulgar or hateful has been "said", which is unusual. "Whoever" is doing the hacking is just letting her know that they can do it whenever they feel like doing so.

2. Her Angel Mom Friend who has been interviewed several times by FNC also had her Face Book page hacked in the same manner....another coincidence.

3. "Someone/Group" is pushing to call Illegal Alien Families "Angel Families" which is basically a slap in the face to American Angel Moms (White/Black/ Asian/Hispanic/European/Etc.).
The problem is....the Illegal Alien Families in question have not lost any children to violent Illegal activity.....a "reverse" coincidence.
Maybe ACTUAL Illegal Families who have lost children to violent Illegals could join/bond with American Angel Moms to demand Justice for their dead children.
THAT would be a welcomed "coincidence".

4. It also seems to be a coincidence that "Someone" does not want Angel Moms to be interviewed by MSM while POTUS tries to reach a compromise with the DNC/LEFT this week....Angel Moms don't like being shut out, and do not have/nor want a "Corner-on-the-Death-Market", but they can deal with being ignoredt IF Justice is served for all Dead Children and their surviving families.

5. As I reply my wife is being blocked by Face Book or by a Hacker from making comments that are within Face Book Rules.....another coincidence.

I try to avoid childish games such as the above "coincidences", but it seems somebody/somewhere has the need to * * * K with grieving parents whether the parents are American or Foreign, and they also try to start as much Political Crap as possible to justify their sick * * * *ing urges to destroy America one family at a time.

Last edited by doorgunner; 05-16-2019 at 02:37 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:01 PM
theandies
CF Senior Member

Location: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Received 307 Likes on 256 Posts

Sad and disgusting.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:26 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks andies.
I am maxxed out (again) on the Media concerning (Illegal) Immigration, Lying Politicians, Etc......Fox included. I can get the condensed versions right here on PRC....Fact and Fiction....

And....I get to reply.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:48 PM
coletrickle35
CF Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I wouldn't mind watching the taco who murdered your son Dance the Bolero at the end of a rope.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:51 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Thanks andies.
I am maxxed out (again) on the Media concerning (Illegal) Immigration, Lying Politicians, Etc......Fox included. I can get the condensed versions right here on PRC....Fact and Fiction....

And....I get to reply.
And what’s the status on the march? Anything otherwise isn’t going to bring national attention to the issue
Old Yesterday, 12:15 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by coletrickle35 View Post
I wouldn't mind watching the taco who murdered your son Dance the Bolero at the end of a rope.
I just got a "visual" of that...……...you are too kind...…..in more ways than one...…...

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
And what’s the status on the march? Anything otherwise isn’t going to bring national attention to the issue
It is still scheduled for September.....
in order for the D-Congresspersons to read our requests for appointments with them......
then they get to think about it for a while...…..
then they get to cancel the appointments 3 hours before we walk into their lobbies.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd…...in other news......

Nancy Pelosi gave her Press Conference today...……

.below are the Cliff Notes...……..and my commentary:

Pelosi: In the last ten years...…..SIX immigrant children have died at the border...….SIX children.....(paraphrased)

(My comment)……...

NANCY...…....YOU IGNORANT...……..* * * * ING...……....B * * *H !

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY

WHITE-/BLACK-/HISPANIC-/GERMAN-/ASIAN-/HUNGARIAN-AMERICAN CHILDREN

HAVE DIED IN THE LAST TEN/10 OUT OF 40 YEARS.....?

YOU IGNORANT.........STUPID...…...F * * * ING...….BITCH !

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Wife was invited to D.C. concerning Immigration

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: