Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Manafort lied during his contacts with russian inteligence during 2016

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Manafort lied during his contacts with russian inteligence during 2016

 
Old 02-15-2019, 07:55 AM
  #21  
wave_3
CF Senior Member
 
wave_3's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2001
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 11,581
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Default

Originally Posted by Platoface View Post
Look what Petey drug out from under the commie rock.
Exhibit A of why the US is screwed up. This communist was a teacher and there are many more just as bad.
wave_3 is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:01 AM
  #22  
Over9K
CF Senior Member
 
Over9K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2016
Posts: 17,660
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default

So Manafort lied to the Russians? I mean, that's what the thread title says, and I couldn't be bothered to read any further...
Over9K is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:15 AM
  #23  
SPIVET
CF Senior Member
 
SPIVET's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2006
Location: U S A
Posts: 6,605
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by rkhegler View Post
Conidiots donít care about lies. It is what the do best. All one has to do is read their idiocy on this forum. Stroking each otherís delusional ego is their MO. Sadly, Very laughable.
lefTARD imbeciles like yourself are the epitome of "delusional idiocy" here.

You will be disappearing very soon as usual.

SPIVET is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:20 AM
  #24  
gs568
CF Senior Member
 
gs568's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2001
Location: 24 Willie Mays Plaza S.F. California
Posts: 44,557
Liked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rkhegler View Post
Conidiots donít care about lies. It is what the do best. All one has to do is read their idiocy on this forum. Stroking each otherís delusional ego is their MO. Sadly, Very laughable.
So in your opinion, what's the motivation for Trump to work with the Russian??

More sex??
More money??
Or Russia has something embarrassing on him???

Please enlighten us.
gs568 is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:22 AM
  #25  
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
X-ZZ4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2001
Location: The Great State of Oregon
Posts: 57,222
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Default

Originally Posted by BoostManiac View Post
Little Petey likes getting pounded. It is his accepted role to be the chick.
My guess is he's a got a huge chocalate donut hole from extreme frequent abuse.
X-ZZ4 is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:23 AM
  #26  
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
X-ZZ4's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2001
Location: The Great State of Oregon
Posts: 57,222
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Default

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
So in your opinion, what's the motivation for Trump to work with the Russian??

More sex??
More money??
Or Russia has something embarrassing on him???

Please enlighten us.
He might want to work a deal to sell them 20% of our Uranium in exchange for donations to his foundation and huge speaking fees.

Oh wait. That was the other guys. The same ones that actually colluded with the Russians. You know, the Clintons.

Last edited by X-ZZ4; 02-15-2019 at 08:25 AM.
X-ZZ4 is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:47 AM
  #27  
RedLS1GTO
CF Senior Member
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2005
Location: Color my life with the chaos of trouble.
Posts: 11,743
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Let's say that hypothetically, every bit of the worst that you claim happened actually did. If so, can 1 of you fucktards please explain in detail what the Russians supposedly did to "install" Trump? How, exactly did they alter the election results?

The best I can tell, your argument is that they posted 100% TRUE information on the bookface that somehow converted a bunch of people who would have otherwise voted for hillary into Trump voters.

Seriously, what in the actual **** is your argument? It sounds to me like your stance is that people who you were counting on voting for hillary were so goddamn stupid that they all changed their votes because someone on facebook told them to.

Is that really your claim?
RedLS1GTO is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 10:52 AM
  #28  
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!
 
KenHorse's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Posts: 103,705
Liked 871 Times in 596 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18
Default

Originally Posted by rkhegler View Post
Conidiots donít care about lies. It is what the do best. All one has to do is read their idiocy on this forum. Stroking each otherís delusional ego is their MO. Sadly, Very laughable.
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor
This deal with Iran will guarantee they won't get nuclear weapons

SFTU Hegler, you have no cred
KenHorse is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 01:10 PM
  #29  
PeterK
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: Ellicott city KarlK is my brother
Posts: 67,942
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner
Default

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Let's say that hypothetically, every bit of the worst that you claim happened actually did. If so, can 1 of you fucktards please explain in detail what the Russians supposedly did to "install" Trump? How, exactly did they alter the election results?

The best I can tell, your argument is that they posted 100% TRUE information on the bookface that somehow converted a bunch of people who would have otherwise voted for hillary into Trump voters.

Seriously, what in the actual **** is your argument? It sounds to me like your stance is that people who you were counting on voting for hillary were so goddamn stupid that they all changed their votes because someone on facebook told them to.

Is that really your claim?
It is the fact of colluding with the enemy that only matters. Trump is not being investigated on the how effective that collusion was, merely the fact that he colluded with the enemy will suffice.
PeterK is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 01:13 PM
  #30  
PeterK
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: Ellicott city KarlK is my brother
Posts: 67,942
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner
Default

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
So in your opinion, what's the motivation for Trump to work with the Russian??

More sex??
More money??
Or Russia has something embarrassing on him???

Please enlighten us.
Very likely that russians used of the above to play him like a fiddle. Remember, russians were in the driving seat. They got him Manafort who won the nomination for him. They got him money, advisers, etc, etc.
PeterK is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 01:15 PM
  #31  
Over9K
CF Senior Member
 
Over9K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2016
Posts: 17,660
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Oh yeah.... in just 5 months, one man, got Trump elected...
Over9K is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 01:23 PM
  #32  
Snoopysvet
CF Senior Member
 
Snoopysvet's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2006
Location: Occupied San Diego Calif
Posts: 6,586
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

So The Clinton Foundation received $145,000,000.00 from the Russions
Trump campaign received zero

And they investigate Trump
Snoopysvet is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:33 PM
  #33  
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Jughead's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
Posts: 72,988
Liked 114 Times in 90 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Very likely that russians used of the above to play him like a fiddle. Remember, russians were in the driving seat. They got him Manafort who won the nomination for him. They got him money, advisers, etc, etc.


Link?
Jughead is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:33 PM
  #34  
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Jughead's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
Posts: 72,988
Liked 114 Times in 90 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
It is the fact of colluding with the enemy that only matters. Trump is not being investigated on the how effective that collusion was, merely the fact that he colluded with the enemy will suffice.
even if he did, collusion is NOT a crime.
Jughead is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:35 PM
  #35  
HighRoadNeece
CF Senior Member
 
HighRoadNeece's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2008
Location: Less typey, more stfu
Posts: 40,230
Liked 162 Times in 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Default

Hope he is a good one.
HighRoadNeece is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:38 PM
  #36  
Lord Vetter
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Lord Vetter's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2002
Location: Deep in the Heart o' Texas
Posts: 17,620
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13
Default

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
July 4th??????????????
In 2017 right?

Lord Vetter is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:38 PM
  #37  
ZumZum
CF Senior Member
 
ZumZum's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Central Il
Posts: 11,516
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
It is the fact of colluding with the enemy that only matters. Trump is not being investigated on the how effective that collusion was, merely the fact that he colluded with the enemy will suffice.
You mean like paying a foreign agent to pay Russians to collect false information on a Presidential candidate? That kind of collusion?
Again, that's your ***** pal, Hillary.
ZumZum is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:47 PM
  #38  
PeterK
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Aug 2000
Location: Ellicott city KarlK is my brother
Posts: 67,942
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner
Default

Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
even if he did, collusion is NOT a crime.
Presidency isn't a birthright, it is privilege that can be denied.
PeterK is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:52 PM
  #39  
gs568
CF Senior Member
 
gs568's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2001
Location: 24 Willie Mays Plaza S.F. California
Posts: 44,557
Liked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Very likely that russians used of the above to play him like a fiddle. Remember, russians were in the driving seat. They got him Manafort who won the nomination for him. They got him money, advisers, etc, etc.
So in your opinion, it was all of the elements that I listed. Is that correct??
gs568 is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:54 PM
  #40  
Axelrod
CF Senior Member
 
Axelrod's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2005
Location: North East
Posts: 7,926
Likes: 0
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Presidency isn't a birthright, it is privilege that can be denied.
Ignorance and stupidity is a birthright. Just because you were born does not mean you have to continually exhibit these traits. So, what happened to you?

Axelrod is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Manafort lied during his contacts with russian inteligence during 2016


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: