Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Was Andrew McCabe Planning More Than Soft Coup Attempt?

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Was Andrew McCabe Planning More Than Soft Coup Attempt?

Old 02-19-2019, 09:39 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Some people in Government **** themselves, and arenít removed! Like Hillary!
Old 02-19-2019, 09:48 PM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by owebo View Post
A gallows should be built on the mall....soon....
Add to that the alphabet channel heads and reporters that are complicit in spreading fake news, attacking Trump non stop, and covering up by omission

of the real news that they continually suppress to keep the truth from getting out.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:23 AM
TBIRD57
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast View Post
The 25A permits the Congress to vote, see S4. It does not allow the VP and Cabinet to remove a President unless they were assassins in which laws matter not to them. When a leader is removed by the prople workng under/with him, such as the VP and Cabinet, thatís called a Palace Coup and is definitely not constitutional.

Tell me you didnít know that and Iíll move on.
My point was that the 25th to the Constitution IS OBVIOUSLY a legal process so if and when invoked it could not really be a coup per se..NOW you can move on
Old 02-20-2019, 05:27 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by TBIRD57 View Post
My point was that the 25th to the Constitution IS OBVIOUSLY a legal process so if and when invoked it could not really be a coup per se..NOW you can move on
so, you think Comey, Rosenstein, and McCabe were cabinet members or the VP? Your ignorance is stunning and is a classic example of why America is deteriorating.....
Old 02-20-2019, 07:50 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11

so, you think Comey, Rosenstein, and McCabe were cabinet members or the VP? Your ignorance is stunning and is a classic example of why America is deteriorating.....
he canít think his way out a doorway.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:18 AM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TBIRD57 View Post
Actually, so you did know that and are being dishonest. So I cannot move on in the face of fraud. You knew that the disability clause of the 25A could only remove a President by vote of both houses, and that the VP and Cabinet members have no authority to remove a President. So actually, you support a Palace Coup by your resustance to acknowledge these facts.

The DoJ, FBI, at the bidding of the losing candidate who commited federal felonies, lied by ommision the the FISA court about the Clinton/DNC funded opposition ďresearchĒ which DoJ/FBI knew to be unverified but fraudulently misrepresented to the court to by ommitting both of these facts. Further, they planted their own asset, STATE expedited a VISA private Russian lawyer to place into Trump Tower to then fraudulently get a FISA warrant for foreigners to use on Americans who committed no crime; like Watergate - for political gain about a campaign.

After they lost, they proceded with the investigations to look for a crime which again failed. So whatís next in this coup attemp? Something more illegal? Do you support that?

Last edited by ifitgoesfast; 02-20-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:28 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Yesterday I was thinking special Kool-Aid for them all, but today I would have them all silenced if I was Trump, Clinton Arkanside style! Make it all look like Hillary was cleaning up, and silencing the coup, to get her convicted!
Sounds like a good plan.

I sometimes sit and wonder, at what has become of our country.....77 years ago, my father, along with hundreds of thousands of other young men, were drafted into the US military, and sent to Europe, to conquer the threat that is now threatening our own country. But today, nobody seems to be alarmed, or willing to identify and do something about it.....
Old 02-20-2019, 09:00 AM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA

He doesn't "think".

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Was Andrew McCabe Planning More Than Soft Coup Attempt?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: