Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

My MAGA hat causes racism against me

Old 03-15-2019, 12:37 AM
Priya
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by rprice View Post
I have a MAGA hat that stays in the back window of my daily driver. It is very visible to anyone behind me or anyone seeing my car parked. At work where I am a supervisor there are African Americans who will not speak to me unless they are forced to do so in their job duties. They truly believe that because I have a MAGA hat in the window of my car I am racist. This just blows my mind. I smile and try to communicate with them in everyday conversation yet they will not speak to me unless their job duty requires them to do so. This upsets me but I ain't about to stop parading my MAGA hat.

hell, if they had on a hat that said Trump sucks it would not matter to me. I would still treat them the same way I do anyone.
Thank you for treating everyone well. I'm sorry you're being discriminated against for a harmless characteristic you're displaying. Many gay men have the same problem, they treat everyone well and people won't speak to them unless they have to, all because of a harmless characteristic. People keep telling gay men "Stop shoving it in my face!". I think you have the same right to display your harmless characteristic as gay men do. Fairness First
Old 03-15-2019, 04:20 AM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Priya View Post
Thank you for treating everyone well. I'm sorry you're being discriminated against for a harmless characteristic you're displaying. Many gay men have the same problem, they treat everyone well and people won't speak to them unless they have to, all because of a harmless characteristic. People keep telling gay men "Stop shoving it in my face!". I think you have the same right to display your harmless characteristic as gay men do. Fairness First
Question... has the interactive physical activities that gay men participate in with each other ever affected other people that they had direct contact with that were not gay?

If your answer is yes... then tell me about the fairness of that. If your answer is no, then some information will show up here that sets the record straight.

Last edited by Zrxmax; 03-15-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:06 AM
rprice
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Priya
You want me to shove it in your face don't you? Sorry I'm not gay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My MAGA hat causes racism against me

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: