Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

So where is the real Ruth?

Old 07-12-2019, 02:36 PM
CRUSHAH
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 6speedsteve View Post
Any "Q" followers in this thread? I have been since Nov 2017, drops started around late Oct 2017

https://qmap.pub/
I followed for awhile just to see what it was about. Imho, it's easy to see that Trump is in the back
pockets of those in elite circles.

As for the Biden pics, even a facelift wouldn't change whether your ear lobes were connected or not. To me, the guy
looks different altogether. From a political standpoint, doesn't much to me, imo they are all "mental" clones."

They all say the same thing every 2,4 years and at every election the 'mental' clones in the public vote for
the same evils. Hard not to do, since the majority of the process has been rigged for a very long time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So where is the real Ruth?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: