Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

If you support Catholic church, isnít that the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

If you support Catholic church, isnít that the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?

Old 03-15-2019, 02:51 PM
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by shane p View Post
R Kelly seems like a saint compared to so of stuff the church has done. Another fine example, https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/christinekenneally/orphanage-death-catholic-abuse-nuns-st-josephs
no surprise you would fall for the idea snl put out there.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:01 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by calwldlife View Post
no surprise you would fall for the idea snl put out there.
I dont care what snl does. Dont recall ever watching any episodes.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
I'm supposed to feel crappy about being Catholic, just because a bunch of child molesters who posed as Catholic priests molested children?
If you give money to the Catholic Church, yeah, you should feel crappy that you directly helped to fund cover-ups for child rapists. Only a Catholic couldn't figure this one out. I would point out in the Bible where it says this but you guys aren't big on scripture.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:27 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
If you give money to the Catholic Church, yeah, you should feel crappy that you directly helped to fund cover-ups for child rapists. Only a Catholic couldn't figure this one out. I would point out in the Bible where it says this but you guys aren't big on scripture.
People giving the church money should feel terrible knowing what the money will be going towards.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:47 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
If you support the church you support the priests who committed pedofilia against all those children.
If you find my statement to be incorrect then tell me what you did within the church to get rid of the priests that did and insure they were jailed for their crimes.
As they say, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
What if I disagree with your little bullshit theory?
Old 03-15-2019, 03:50 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

But I DON'T feel crappy, and I gotta tell ya, it's rather entertaining that it triggers you.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:53 PM
TurboTnZ06
CF Senior Member

Lolz! I have been to quite a few masses, and not a single one was one in which the priest said, "open your bibles with me to book..."

Last edited by TurboTnZ06; 03-15-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:03 PM
Snowwolfe
CF Senior Member

What if I disagree with your little bullshit theory?
Go ahead. Denial is one of the reasons this church sucks.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:08 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

But I DON'T feel crappy, and I gotta tell ya, it's rather entertaining that it triggers you.
I donít think it ďtriggersĒ him, he is just telling you how it is. Thatís one thing thatís wrong with religion is that after a life long brainwashing you start to lose common sense. The church spend millions upon millions of the sheeples money on moving pedophiles around to different churches and spend millions upon millions more giving money to the victims families. You should and so should all the other folks that hand over their hard earned money to the Catholic Church so they can protect the criminals that work for them, feel guilty.

Last edited by shane p; 03-15-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:11 PM
acroy
CF Senior Member

None of my $$ goes to mainstream Catholic organization. I don't go to my local Catholic church. I go to (and give time & $$) to an offshoot where Mass is in Latin, the priests preach the Epistle and Gospel, and true Catholicism is taught.

Again, don't judge the organization and the teaching by those who don't follow it. "Put not your trust in man...."

Judas betrayed Jesus. Does that mean Jesus chose poorly? no, He was teaching us this lesson; and He is still beating us over the head with it, if only we will listen....
Old 03-15-2019, 05:14 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by acroy View Post
None of my $$ goes to mainstream Catholic organization. I don't go to my local Catholic church. I go to (and give time & $$) to an offshoot where Mass is in Latin, the priests preach the Epistle and Gospel, and true Catholicism is taught.

Again, don't judge the organization and the teaching by those who don't follow it. "Put not your trust in man...."

Judas betrayed Jesus. Does that mean Jesus chose poorly? no, He was teaching us this lesson; and He is still beating us over the head with it, if only we will listen....

The Catholic Church has protected these criminals, that makes the organization just as guilty.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:15 PM
acroy
CF Senior Member

The Catholic Church has protected these criminals, that makes the organization just as guilty.
and that is still not practicing what they preach. betraying the Message

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."
Old 03-15-2019, 09:47 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Go ahead. Denial is one of the reasons this church sucks.
My denial triggers you doesn't it? On a scale of 1-10 how triggered are you right now snowflake?

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 03-15-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:53 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

I donít think it ďtriggersĒ him, he is just telling you how it is. Thatís one thing thatís wrong with religion is that after a life long brainwashing you start to lose common sense. The church spend millions upon millions of the sheeples money on moving pedophiles around to different churches and spend millions upon millions more giving money to the victims families. You should and so should all the other folks that hand over their hard earned money to the Catholic Church so they can protect the criminals that work for them, feel guilty.
I think it triggers him and I think you know it.

Here's what YOU'RE gonna do: Kiss My Lily White Azzzzz. 😆

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 03-15-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:38 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TurboTnZ06 View Post
Lolz! I have been to quite a few masses, and not a single one was one in which the priest said, "open your bibles with me to book..."
Every single service at my church includes several verses of scripture, and you can either open the bible under your pew or read from the slides projected on the wall. But we're not Catholic.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:40 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

You give money to protect child rapists, and me thinking that's fucked up is your biggest concern in that equation. Yeah, it might be a time to take a step back and re evaluate your worldview.

Last edited by Red99SS; 03-15-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:41 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

If you go to that church and pay your membership fees you support their corruption.
your faith hate keeps you clueless
Old 03-15-2019, 11:47 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

People giving the church money should feel terrible knowing what the money will be going towards.
Iím blessed financially and only have good feelings about being able to help others who are less fortunate.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:49 AM
ZL1Vette
CF Senior Member

If you support the church you support the priests who committed pedofilia against all those children. If you find my statement to be incorrect then tell me what you did within the church to get rid of the priests that did and insure they were jailed for their crimes.As they say, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
Have you followed this problem over the years ?

If not, your post is dribble.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:51 AM
ZL1Vette
CF Senior Member

SOME Catholics have.....and the media, judiciary, DA's, Democratic Party, and others did, too.

Google VIGANO BOMBSHELL and tell me nobody is doing anything about the problem.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If you support Catholic church, isnít that the same thing as being an R. Kelly fan?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: