Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Ho hum. Another boring thrd. about illegal murdering a citizen. Oh well.

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Ho hum. Another boring thrd. about illegal murdering a citizen. Oh well.

Old 03-14-2019, 07:00 PM
Torqaholic
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

I wouldn't nitpick over who killed her. There are murderers among us, could have been anyone. Did she not own a gun though? Tough luck there... And that's why I don't recommend depending on luck to defend your life. Hope she had nice funeral.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:40 PM
Torch FRC
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
I suppose I wasn't clear. Your anger about a story you read today and my disinterest in the same story today leads to the same outcome today: Nothing changes.

You can take credit for Trumps election based on years and years of anger if you like
"Anger" leads to action. Action leads to change.

You might wanna ask some of your students for some adderal brah.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:56 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Torch FRC View Post
"Anger" leads to action. Action leads to change.

You might wanna ask some of your students for some adderal brah.
Good to hear. What actions happened today based on your anger? Or more specifically, your anger over this story led to what specific action to prevent the next murder?
Old 03-14-2019, 08:35 PM
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that

I hear ya Gary. Answering that question with maturity might suggest that we react to the issue very differently yet our reactions lead to the same results. I think this is an uncomfortable position for you.
We dont run on feelings like you liberal dullards.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:50 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Perhaps.

If you continue reading the thread, I'm talking about human nature, not just myself. And on an aside, your anger and my "ho hum" produce the same results: nothing changes.
To bring up human nature on a topic like this is unnecessary, as you are not teaching anyone Jack ****, and I find it *******-ish at best, but hey if the shoe fits.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:11 PM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Torqaholic View Post
I wouldn't nitpick over who killed her. There are murderers among us, could have been anyone. Did she not own a gun though? Tough luck there... And that's why I don't recommend depending on luck to defend your life. Hope she had nice funeral.
I take issue with your laissez faire attitude about this killer. I do agree we have plenty of murderers here so there is absolutely no need to import any more.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:07 AM
Grzldvt1
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Torqaholic View Post
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I take issue with your laissez faire attitude about this killer. I do agree we have plenty of murderers here so there is absolutely no need to import any more.
I am with VegasJen, yes we do have enough locals killing people. She lived in a very nice area of San Jose, far from a crime ridden area. You seem to indicate the fact that she did not have a gun, well she deserved what she got, that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on this Forum.
I watched the San Jose Chief of Police be so totally frustrated with this situation, I thought they were going to have to dial 911. Not everyone on this planet has a gun, or even needs one. She, and where I lived in San Jose in the next neighborhood over has some very minor crime but it is simple car breakins, not the murder capitol of the world(See Chicago, or Oakland, or apparently your neighborhood)
Old 03-15-2019, 04:46 AM
Torqaholic
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09

Yeah, we don't "need" guns here because we already have them But I'd say having all those guns is just one of the reasons we've never had a murder here. You'd never hear me use a lack of crime as a good excuse to be defenseless. Sure, I hear others justify that all the time based on their location or because there are worse areas elsewhere (sometimes the next block over). As if criminals don't know how to walk or drive?

Again, it doesn't matter where he's from. What matters is that the wrong person died.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:10 AM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Pretty funny the guy who is telling us how uninterested he is....is also the guy who can't stop posting about his disinterest.

I think doc needs a doc. There's some Freudian unwrapping that needs to go on here.

Last edited by X-ZZ4; 03-15-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:00 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
Pretty funny the guy who is telling us how uninterested he is....is also the guy who can't stop posting about his disinterest.

I think doc needs a doc. There's some Freudian unwrapping that needs to go on here.
I answer the questions other people ask me or respond to posts about me because this is a discussion forum. If you want to see just one post from me in a thread----ignore that one post.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:06 AM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

I answer the questions other people ask me or respond to posts about me because this is a discussion forum. If you want to see just one post from me in a thread----ignore that one post.
As long as you continue to entertain me I don't give a **** what you do. Carry on.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Torch FRC
CF Senior Member

Good to hear. What actions happened today based on your anger? Or more specifically, your anger over this story led to what specific action to prevent the next murder?
I'm not angry bro. I'm just trying to explain that people will vote for stricter immigration laws when they get "angered" that Americans are being slaughtered in their own country by illegals. This in turn will create "action".
Old 03-15-2019, 03:00 PM
larrysb
CF Senior Member

This happened not far from my neighborhood. The crime scene is a nice area, single-family homes, quiet and safe.

The county and the state have their heads up their asses. This guy was a dangerous felon and should not have been in the country, and he should have been deported from any of his numerous run ins with the law.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:50 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Torch FRC View Post

Dude doesn't even vote yet he spends all day here discussing politics.
No **** and also claims not to be a liberal.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:28 AM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
No **** and also claims not to be a liberal.
Ever notice that liberals (and especially the more radical ones) always claim their centrists? I find that funny. They will deny their leftism yet I'm proud that I'm conservative.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:51 AM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by Platoface View Post
It is why I go to the gun range twice a week.

And buy ammo by the thousands.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:06 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
Ever notice that liberals (and especially the more radical ones) always claim their centrists? I find that funny. They will deny their leftism yet I'm proud that I'm conservative.
Lot's to unpack here

"always" is a word "often" used by those with lesser ability to think through an issue (they also use "never", "every time", "100%", etc.)

*they're

I can see some humor in that if it's true.

I'm assuming you consider me a liberal and a leftist, however, I'm on record here dozens of times saying I'm fiscally conservative, socially liberal, don't vote on party lines (pride is a terrible substitute for critical thinking), only vote when I see a candidate I can support, have never voted liberal, have voted for a conservative president 3 times, and I prefer the libertarian party (if forced to choose one) yet their guy is never in contention.

Good for you. Joining a club helps a lot of people find their identity.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ho hum. Another boring thrd. about illegal murdering a citizen. Oh well.

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: