Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Beto is a left wing nut....sure....but....

Old 03-14-2019, 01:20 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Yes.

Trump.
Good Boy.

Old 03-14-2019, 01:21 PM
ChefMark
CF Senior Member

He is very dangerous and what really worries me is liked by the democrat party

Old 03-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

the el paso crime rate is where it is due to people not reporting crime.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:59 PM
TxLefty
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
the el paso crime rate is where it is due to people not reporting crime.
I've read some stories that indicate that the mayor and police chief, and maybe others, have conspired to under report crime in El Paso. The last time I rented a car in Midland, there was a clause in the rental contract forbidding me to take it to El Paso. Apparently auto theft is/was such a problem there that the rental companies were trying to protect themselves. I talked to someone who lived in El Paso and they said the only reason they filed a police report was if they had to have it for insurance purposes. The cops never looked for them as they were usually across the bridge and in Mexico within a few minutes after being stolen.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Optimus_C5
CF Senior Member

Location: If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. South West Florida / Livin' The Dream
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by tempest62 View Post
uggghh.

most conservatives / libertarians vote on ISSUES......most of the left vote on looks, personality, likeability, and other assorted garbage.
I would be more inclined to state they vote on gender, race, ability to change your mind on gender and race, and promises of free stuff .
Old 03-14-2019, 02:25 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Yep, been hearing about this for 2+ yrs now. Trump is such a master manipulator the media---"plays" the media so expertly---the media is unchanged (or maybe worse) then when he ran for president and he complains about them as much today as 2 yrs ago. Results!
Well think about it this way, who is the leftist media focused on hating 24/7 and ensure 90%+ of their coverage is negative about his pro-America and pro-citizen stance?

Trump has established permanently the leftist media, is Fake News....Results indeed...
Old 03-14-2019, 02:41 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Well think about it this way, who is the leftist media focused on hating 24/7 and ensure 90%+ of their coverage is negative about his pro-America and pro-citizen stance?

Trump has established permanently the leftist media, is Fake News....Results indeed...
Yep, Trump's war against the media using his "master skills" where he "plays" the MSM has been so completely successful the media is unchanged today vs. 2 yrs ago. Results!
Old 03-14-2019, 02:41 PM
Digital Disaster
CF Senior Member

Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TxLefty View Post
I've read some stories that indicate that the mayor and police chief, and maybe others, have conspired to under report crime in El Paso. The last time I rented a car in Midland, there was a clause in the rental contract forbidding me to take it to El Paso. Apparently auto theft is/was such a problem there that the rental companies were trying to protect themselves. I talked to someone who lived in El Paso and they said the only reason they filed a police report was if they had to have it for insurance purposes. The cops never looked for them as they were usually across the bridge and in Mexico within a few minutes after being stolen.
I'm not surprised in the least. that place is a shithole and both cars and people get snatched up and drug over the border regularly. mexico is leaking shittiness there.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:16 PM
GhostTX
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by maybelooking View Post
He is BY FAR the most likeable, personable, worthy contender so far in the left wing nut field.

He actually seems to genuinely believe the stupidity he puts forth, unlike many of the others who are completely fake, contrived, and rehearsed.

Its really early, but right now I see him giving Trump the most trouble when it comes to debates.
IMO, Cruz shellacked O'Rourke in the debates, but that didn't seem to matter come voting time.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
IMO, Cruz shellacked O'Rourke in the debates, but that didn't seem to matter come voting time.
^^^^ U.S. politics in a nutshell. People like who they like (often based on party lines) and aren't too concerned about their qualifications or behavior.

Trump could shoot someone in broad daylight and he would still be elected (his words, paraphrased).
Old 03-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Torch FRC
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TxLefty View Post
I'm not surprised in the least. that place is a shithole and both cars and people get snatched up and drug over the border regularly. mexico is leaking shittiness there.
Wow. I had no idea it was that bad.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:41 PM
VETTRLZ
CF Senior Member

The worst place in Texas I've ever visited. After going there on a business trip, my colleague and I call it "I'll Pass-o".

Old 03-15-2019, 10:14 AM
tiojames
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by maybelooking View Post
He is BY FAR the most likeable, personable, worthy contender so far in the left wing nut field.

He actually seems to genuinely believe the stupidity he puts forth, unlike many of the others who are completely fake, contrived, and rehearsed.

Its really early, but right now I see him giving Trump the most trouble when it comes to debates.
There are no buts about him. He is a dumb **** libbie and deserves not one thumbs up.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:30 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by VETTRLZ View Post
The worst place in Texas I've ever visited. After going there on a business trip, my colleague and I call it "I'll Pass-o".

its comparable to the Brownsville-Harlingen-McAllen triangle of shittiness. At least down there they have a great zoo.

My personal watermark for a shitty area is I count the number of above-ground pools as we’re dropping in for a landing.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:42 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Yep, Trump's war against the media using his "master skills" where he "plays" the MSM has been so completely successful the media is unchanged today vs. 2 yrs ago. Results!
Were they known around the country as Fake News two years ago? Results!

Has the leftist non-stop attacks on the president hurt him or them? Results!

Has the leftist scam of trying to undermine the will of the people been exposed? Results!

Has the American economy and unemployment seen the most positive results we have witnessed in decades? Results!

Have corrupt and criminal Obama plants been removed from our premier law enforcement agencies? Results!

Has NATO nations started paying their fair share? Results!

Do we have a new NAFTA trade deal that is actually beneficial to our nation? Results!

Has ISIS had their asses kicked hard, which never happened under the previous administration? Results!

We could do this all day, but it won't matter to you leftist as you accept what you are told to accept.

Results indeed.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:53 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Were they known around the country as Fake News two years ago? Results!
Yes.

During and after his presidential campaign and election, Donald Trump popularized the term "fake news" in this sense when he used it to describe the negative press coverage of himself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news

Has the leftist non-stop attacks on the president hurt him or them? Results!
Both.

Has the leftist scam of trying to undermine the will of the people been exposed? Results!
Yes.

Has the American economy and unemployment seen the most positive results we have witnessed in decades? Results!
Unrelated.

Have corrupt and criminal Obama plants been removed from our premier law enforcement agencies? Results!
No.

Has NATO nations started paying their fair share? Results!
Some.

Do we have a new NAFTA trade deal that is actually beneficial to our nation? Results!
Yes.

Has ISIS had their asses kicked hard, which never happened under the previous administration? Results!
If you want to give Trump credit for "kicking ISIS ***... go right ahead. That's as laughable as giving Obama credit for killing Bin Laden.

We could do this all day, but it won't matter to you leftist as you accept what you are told to accept.
You could. I have a job.

Results indeed.
2 wins, 6 losses. Results indeed

Last edited by Dr Bee; 03-15-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Ted P
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I get the excitement that Beto and AOC are creating with the younger more malleable voters but why do they have to be so clueless? they are both empty suits
Old 03-15-2019, 11:13 AM
KarlK
CF Senior Member

libs are so gullible
Old 03-15-2019, 11:21 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Yes.

During and after his presidential campaign and election, Donald Trump popularized the term "fake news" in this sense when he used it to describe the negative press coverage of himself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news

Both.

Yes.

Unrelated.

No.

Some.

Yes.

If you want to give Trump credit for "kicking ISIS ***... go right ahead. That's as laughable as giving Obama credit for killing Bin Laden.

You could. I have a job.

2 wins, 6 losses. Results indeed
You can lie and deny all you want, but the facts stand. These things did not happen under Obama's watch now did they? Results indeed.

Retired and retired early because I was blessed with enough common sense to start planning for our retirement when in my early 20's. Now we get to enjoy life doing what we want, being financially secure after working and paying taxes since I was 15 1/2 years old and even serving my country for a time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beto is a left wing nut....sure....but....

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: