Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Society seems so Corrupt and Dishonest

Old 03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
GR8-LIFE
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack View Post
I will agree that the moral compass of a vast majority of people has gone completely off track. I refuse to follow suit and will continue to do as was taught my my parents and grandparents - treat others as you would want to be treated.

exactly the way I live my life. At the same time I am very quick to let others know that I am not a doormat and its best that they move on to someone else
Old 03-14-2019, 03:44 PM
HighRoadNeece
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

The worst are those pretending to be good Christians. They fake everything.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:14 PM
Humanoid 2.0
CF Senior Member

Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by HighRoadNeece View Post

Old 03-14-2019, 04:23 PM
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

ironic op would post this.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:47 PM
slewfoot1956
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
Thank a liberal
Like Manafort? Cohen? Flynn?
Old 03-14-2019, 04:53 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by slewfoot1956 View Post
Like Manafort? Cohen? Flynn?

clinton, pelosi, reid, schumer, waters, et al?
Old 03-14-2019, 05:15 PM
gpotski
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Knooger View Post
I wonder if this is the first generation to whine about how society is going down hill.

Unfortunately, however, the dependent class has grown tremendously, and the take from others mentality is the leftist mantra.

Last edited by gpotski; 03-14-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:18 PM
gpotski
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by HighRoadNeece View Post
Hypocrisy is "Human, all too human."

Last edited by gpotski; 03-14-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:29 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Political correctness, destruction of the traditional family, the devaluation of life, and the normalization of abnormal behavior are all major factors of the downfall of society.

Last edited by LarsAtTheBeach; 03-14-2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:57 PM
dvarapala
Making CFOT Great Again
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ptindall View Post
Some people don't even tip at restaurants.
90% of the world doesn't tip at restaurants.

It's only us dumbass Americans who have an established culture of bribery when it comes to service industries. Everyone else considers it an insult if you try to tip them, and rightly so.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:25 PM
wadenelson
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post
and it matters not how wealthy one is. In fact, the very affluent seem better at it than most

Dont get me wrong, I certainly do not lose sleep over the dishonest people in the world. I know that the Universe tends to take care of that. . But it does force one to keep his guard up. Cynicism has become a requirement for survival. I guess I'm grateful to someone or something for being aware of it. So many others are just easy prey
It's all in "the book." Here, from "Two Timothies...

Understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good.

Was there ever a man who loved himself and his money more than Donald J. Trump? A more arrogant, boastful sob?

He denies (despite raw ******* **** stars while his 3rd wife is delivering his 5th child) having ever committed any "sin" for which he is in need of repentance. And yet today's so-called "Christians" ask him to sign their Bible.

The same people who damn near elected a child molester in Alabama to the senate (Roy Moore) who overlook Trump's ventures into the dressing room of beauty pageants, his *****-grabbing comments, and bragging about hitting on a married woman to a reporter.

Trump is the Father of all lies. The WaPo has documented over 8000 lies since being elected. Lying is his native language. In fact, generally it's safe to assume the exact OPPOSITE of anything he claims!

DJT may not be THE AntiChrist, but he is definitely "anti-Christ"

https://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ti-christ.html

The fact that so many American cannot see who he is is the bigger problem. Many openly admire his racism, hatred of the poor, and greed. They laughed when he mocked a disabled reporter.

Growing up I never thought I'd see this day. I used to laugh when Conservatives decided Obama was the Anti-C because he was black. Black, honest, upright, and moral. A lot of whites apparently couldn't stand that he was smarter and more accomplished than they would ever be.

So they elected the Dumpster Fire. Evil incarnate.

The last country to separate children from their parents was **** Germany, yet that is exactly what Jeff Beauregard Sessions and Trump decided to do to "punish" illegal immigrants. The Bible speaks clearly and repeatedly about taking care of the immigrant, not mistreating them in any way. Shall I quote a few verses?

God won't be mocked. America will be sorely tested for the values that caused them to admire Donald J. Trump, mostly the hatred of others,

Last edited by wadenelson; 03-14-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:32 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

"I used to laugh when Conservatives decided Obama was the Anti-C because he was black. Black, honest, upright, and moral. A lot of whites couldn't stand that he was smarter and a better person than they would ever be."

Sounds like your lips are still super glued to obuttholes man sausage. Still drinking the kool aid huh? You really MUST swing by PRC, you'll have a ball.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:33 PM
PatternDayTrader
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by wadenelson View Post

Understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good.

Was there ever a man who loved himself and his money more than Donald J. Trump? A more arrogant, boastful sob?

He denies (despite raw ******* **** stars while his 3rd wife is delivering his 5th child) having ever committed any "sin" for which he is in need of repentance. And yet morons let him sign their Bible.

Trump is the Father of all lies. The WaPo has him down at over 8000 lies since being elected. Lying is his native language.

He may not be THE AntiChrist, but he is definitely "anti-Christ"

The fact that so many American cannot see who he is is the bigger problem. Many openly admire his racism, hatred of the poor, and greed. They laughed when he mocked a disabled reporter.

Growing up I never thought I'd see this day. I used to laugh when Conservatives decided Obama was the Anti-C because he was black. Black, honest, upright, and moral. A lot of whites couldn't stand that he was smarter and a better person than they would ever be.

Lotta butthurt in this post.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:36 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

He denies (despite raw ******* **** stars while his 3rd wife is delivering his 5th child) having ever committed any "sin" for which he is in need of repentance. And yet morons let him sign their Bible.

Trump is the Father of all lies. The WaPo has him down at over 8000 lies since being elected. Lying is his native language.

He may not be THE AntiChrist, but he is definitely "anti-Christ"

Growing up I never thought I'd see this day. I used to laugh when Conservatives decided Obama was the Anti-C because he was black. Black, honest, upright, and moral. A lot of whites apparently couldn't stand that he was smarter and a better person than they would ever be.

God won't be mocked. America will be sorely punished for the values that caused them to admire Donald J. Trump, mostly the hatred of others,
what an idiot you are. Liberals have done more damage to this country than anyone.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:37 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PatternDayTrader View Post
ignorant **** there.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:33 AM
Turbodude
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Knooger View Post
I wonder if this is the first generation to whine about how society is going down hill.
Things were pretty bad in post-WWI Europe and post-WW2 China as well. That worked out just swell.

Folks who can't run their own lives but look to government to solve all their problems are often in for a big surprise.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:48 AM
SLO VETTE
CF Senior Member

i blame al gore. because before the internet, bad things never happened.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:50 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
St. Jude Donor '09

He denies (despite raw ******* **** stars while his 3rd wife is delivering his 5th child) having ever committed any "sin" for which he is in need of repentance. And yet today's so-called "Christians" ask him to sign their Bible.

The same people who damn near elected a child molester in Alabama to the senate (Roy Moore) who overlook Trump's ventures into the dressing room of beauty pageants, his *****-grabbing comments, and bragging about hitting on a married woman to a reporter.

Trump is the Father of all lies. The WaPo has documented over 8000 lies since being elected. Lying is his native language. In fact, generally it's safe to assume the exact OPPOSITE of anything he claims!

DJT may not be THE AntiChrist, but he is definitely "anti-Christ"

Growing up I never thought I'd see this day. I used to laugh when Conservatives decided Obama was the Anti-C because he was black. Black, honest, upright, and moral. A lot of whites apparently couldn't stand that he was smarter and more accomplished than they would ever be.

he was so honest & smart. Oh, and he hated America

Old 03-15-2019, 07:14 AM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA

Originally Posted by PatternDayTrader View Post
And a LOT more on the way through 2024.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:16 AM
PeterK
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner

trump got elected as the POTUS. That has got to tell you something when people vote for a life-long cheat, philanderer and scumbag.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Society seems so Corrupt and Dishonest

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: