Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Court rules Sandy Hook families can sue gunmaker over rifle used in shooting

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Court rules Sandy Hook families can sue gunmaker over rifle used in shooting

Old 03-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustinStrife View Post
you are one of the most intellectually dishonest people there is on this forum
That's a tight race but he is usually in the top 3 anyway.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:43 AM
Klondike
CF Senior Member

Liked 95 Times in 77 Posts

Originally Posted by mustclime View Post
If Ford ran an ad stating that their F150 was the best truck for running down and killing people ,then someone bought one and killed people. Ford would get their butts sued off. Well gun companies do it all the time, time to pay up.
MUST CLIME up your leg carefully with your left hand and try to dislodge your head from your ***!
Old 03-21-2019, 01:41 AM
woodman300
CF Senior Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
I fully understand what you're saying, and basically agree. HOWEVER, there's always been something about that, which bothered me. Given the broadcast media's way of always sensationalizing acts of mass violence, especially when children are involved, I was rather surprised at how "low key" their coverage of the children's funerals were. I honestly expected "wall-to-wall, 24/7" coverage of these funerals, given the number of children that were allegedly shot. In reality, I recall very low key coverage of 2-3 of the funerals. This has always left me wondering, about the "staged conspiracy" theory that was mentioned when this first happened....
the thing i found odd was the video coverage of the event. you would think from looking at it that it really was an exercise. unless the video was fake itself. i did watch some of the coverage live, i clearly saw them remove a long gun from the car. maybe he had more than one but initially we were told he used a handgun, but then all of a sudden, the coroner reports all the victims were killed with an evil black rifle. and incidentally, that kind of evil black rifle is the one that is rarely used in crime but now all of a sudden they have legislation written to ban it, just waiting for a convenient tragedy. there were a lot of other strange things after the tragedy too.

also, i'm not saying they should publish autopsy photos or the victims in the school, but at least someone outside the establishment needs to see the evidence.

Last edited by woodman300; 03-21-2019 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:53 AM
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

Liked 19 Times in 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mustclime View Post
If Ford ran an ad stating that their F150 was the best truck for running down and killing people ,then someone bought one and killed people. Ford would get their butts sued off. Well gun companies do it all the time, time to pay up.
And where has any gun company shown a commercial doing anything close to that? Link us all up.

Prediction: He can't and will make up an excuse or vanish.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:55 AM
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by redvtt View Post
Can we sue for deaths occurring during and automobile or motorcycle crash in Connecticut?
The type of car, motorcycle or truck?
Can the people in the twin towers now sue Boeing?
Old 03-21-2019, 02:10 AM
WICKEDFRC
CF Senior Member

Liked 302 Times in 164 Posts

I feel sorry for the families for their loss.

But.....

Go **** yourselves.

This is as stupid as stupid can get. Sue the families of the ******* who did the shooting; not rhe gun manufacturer.

If I were a Father of a victim, I would tell the other families their lawsuit was bullshit and NO AMOUNT OF MONEY can ever replace their loss.

Families of the victims worried more about money than their priceless loss.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:20 AM
Mr turbo rotary
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by WICKEDFRC View Post
I feel sorry for the families for their loss.

But.....

Go **** yourselves.

This is as stupid as stupid can get. Sue the families of the ******* who did the shooting; not rhe gun manufacturer.

If I were a Father of a victim, I would tell the other families their lawsuit was bullshit and NO AMOUNT OF MONEY can ever replace their loss.

Families of the victims worried more about money than their priceless loss.
What the left here is trying to accomplish is make gun manufactures or any product they don't like liable for the actions of others. If they can get away with it they will essentially shut down gun manufacturing or any other manufacturing business they want to abolish using lawsuits. It's a form of tyranny using the court systems because they can't do it any other way.

Last edited by Mr turbo rotary; 03-21-2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:59 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Liked 413 Times in 381 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr turbo rotary View Post
What the left here is trying to accomplish is make gun manufactures or any product they don't like liable for the actions of others. If they can get away with it they will essentially shut down gun manufacturing or any other manufacturing business they want to abolish using lawsuits. It's a form of tyranny using the court systems because they can't do it any other way.

And once they get their feet in the door, we'll quickly be on a scary, slippery slope.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:04 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Last edited by Platoface; 03-21-2019 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:07 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Court rules Sandy Hook families can sue gunmaker over rifle used in shooting

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: