Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Suddenly full transcripts are being released! Barr?????

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Suddenly full transcripts are being released! Barr?????

Old 03-14-2019, 09:17 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Default Suddenly full transcripts are being released! Barr?????

As we know, generally Special Counsels arenít a public propaganda creation, unlike with Mueller! But then, nothing seems to stay a secret in Washington long,so if Barr is causing this suddenly, I think it would get out! The latest a result of Barr maybe?????
Old 03-14-2019, 09:18 PM
pewter99
Admin
Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

whatchu talkin bout Willis??
Old 03-14-2019, 09:21 PM
Stars_Fan
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by pewter99 View Post
whatchu talkin bout Willis??

These two were involved in pushing the fake Trump dossier
Old 03-14-2019, 09:21 PM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor Ď18-'19

Curious as well....
Old 03-14-2019, 09:22 PM
blaforce
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

I'm finally feeling better about the truth coming out. I know, I know. I'm setting myself up for a big disappointment.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:24 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

We also just had the Bruce Ohr fully released, and Lisa Page!

The next positive sign will be seeing some who refused to testify, like Rosenstein suddenly in the hot seat finally, and the star himself, Mueller!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2019, 10:37 PM
Gordon Shumway
CF Senior Member

I'm confused, what does Barr have to do with Congressional transcripts being released?
Old 03-14-2019, 10:46 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
I'm confused, what does Barr have to do with Congressional transcripts being released?
Seems like all of these committees have had this **** hush hush for awhile! The only thing that changed basically other than the obstructionist Dems stealing the House, was Barr! Suddenly stuff is coming out!

Something has happened, and why I threw up a topic for just pure discussion! Maybe some of those Congressman didnít want to be so bold with a corrupt DOJ and FBI under people like turncoat Jeff Sessions? If they released these, their houses and offices would have been raided by 30 FBI vehicles or they would come under attack like Nunes and others!

Just getting the thoughts here, from very smart fellow forum members on at least three big sudden transcript releases! Some of those closed door testimony sessions, were a while ago! Why now?

Last edited by TCracingCA; 03-14-2019 at 10:48 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:19 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Seems like all of these committees have had this **** hush hush for awhile! The only thing that changed basically other than the obstructionist Dems stealing the House, was Barr! Suddenly stuff is coming out!

Something has happened, and why I threw up a topic for just pure discussion! Maybe some of those Congressman didnít want to be so bold with a corrupt DOJ and FBI under people like turncoat Jeff Sessions? If they released these, their houses and offices would have been raided by 30 FBI vehicles or they would come under attack like Nunes and others!

Just getting the thoughts here, from very smart fellow forum members on at least three big sudden transcript releases! Some of those closed door testimony sessions, were a while ago! Why now?
I agree, but I hope that I'm not being naively hopeful....
Old 03-15-2019, 09:36 AM
RJ-92
CF Senior Member

Your gut feeling make sense, and certainly the conclusions you draw would be logical ones. I hope you are correct.

I would say one thing about Sessions, however. I don't believe he was a turn coat. McCabe even started a criminal investigation of him to make sure he was neutered. He thought he had honorable people working at the FBI and DOJ and that recusal was the right thing to do. I believe he was naive and targeted as well, more than he was malicious and trying to subvert The President.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:20 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by RJ-92 View Post
Your gut feeling make sense, and certainly the conclusions you draw would be logical ones. I hope you are correct.

I would say one thing about Sessions, however. I don't believe he was a turn coat. McCabe even started a criminal investigation of him to make sure he was neutered. He thought he had honorable people working at the FBI and DOJ and that recusal was the right thing to do. I believe he was naive and targeted as well, more than he was malicious and trying to subvert The President.
I really donít think we need to debate Sessions, but I believe he fell into the camp of the RINOs (with McCain, Mitch, Ryan, and others). He liked that Hillary was beat, but I think they all thought they could integrate Trump to their way of thinking! Not necessarily an enemy, till Trump called him out, and then he was all buddy buddy with Rosenstein! Yes the Dems tried to do a number on him too, and then he got defensive, they put him back on his heels, they made him ineffective, and he is the type to expound friendship, that he likes everyone, and the rest is history! Personally made me sick to watch his weakness!

The start of this thread was just a from the gut thought! Run it by the group! Too early to see who Barr is!!!!!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 03-15-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:58 PM
rshaneck2002
CF Senior Member

Barr in the end will be the cleanup man who will bury as much as possible under a rug somewhere. DC will not air it's dirty laundry for all to see. Tid bits yeah, big *****,(excuse me, big shots) no way in hell....In other words a draw at best until Trump is out of office, one way or another. It's the Gov't way, plain and simple. As for Sessions he was worthless at the job of AG. He never put on his big boy pants.....
Old 03-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Stars_Fan
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
Barr in the end will be the cleanup man who will bury as much as possible under a rug somewhere. DC will not air it's dirty laundry for all to see. Tid bits yeah, big *****,(excuse me, big shots) no way in hell....In other words a draw at best until Trump is out of office, one way or another. It's the Gov't way, plain and simple. As for Sessions he was worthless at the job of AG. He never put on his big boy pants.....
Time will tell.

My sources say you're wrong on everything you just said. Liberty will be restored and justice will be served.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:49 PM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

yep...heís a bushie POS....
Old 03-15-2019, 07:00 PM
Tpatt
CF Senior Member

Yep they'll drag this **** out till 2020 elections. Than sweep it under the rug.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:14 PM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor Ď18-'19

Originally Posted by Stars_Fan View Post
Time will tell.

My sources say you're wrong on everything you just said. Liberty will be restored and justice will be served.
I sure hope you're sources are correct !!
Old 03-15-2019, 10:22 PM
mrscott25
CF Senior Member

The Mueller report is coming soon. The politicians know that it will be covered breathlessly for 24 hours and hopefully forgotten. If they slip this stuff out early, their willing accomplices can say there is nothing new in the Mueller report.

"We at CNN have thoroughly read and researched the report, we find no new information that was not all ready known. And in other news, Orange man bad."
Old 03-16-2019, 11:01 AM
DanSavage
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stars_Fan View Post
Time will tell.

My sources say no one will be charged or indicted and none will face trial.

At you say, time will tell.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:27 AM
OLE442
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post

DanSavage: The odds are sir, you are correct b I hope that you are mistaken. The whole "Q" scenario would be awesome but in my life experience, it is not logical that it will happen!!
Old 03-16-2019, 11:34 AM
OLE442
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post

I really donít think we need to debate Sessions, but I believe he fell into the camp of the RINOs (with McCain, Mitch, Ryan, and others). He liked that Hillary was beat, but I think they all thought they could integrate Trump to their way of thinking! Not necessarily an enemy, till Trump called him out, and then he was all buddy buddy with Rosenstein!
I think someone in the deep state had something on Sessions, maybe shady money or something perverted in his past. Most folks have some "not so proud of" things in their past that they'd prefer not to come to light.....especially when compared to what behavior is expected by some now! JFK had as many, and most likely more sexcapades than "The Donald" but no one dwells on that when JFK is being remembered/imortalized!

Last edited by OLE442; 03-16-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Suddenly full transcripts are being released! Barr?????

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: