Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Treasury Department Refuses to Turn Over Trump Tax Records...

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Treasury Department Refuses to Turn Over Trump Tax Records...

Old 04-14-2019, 02:45 AM
larrysb
CF Senior Member

Recieved 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pdiddy972 View Post
When he shows huge write offs for interest on loans, it's but one step to find who that money is owed to.
Please, just put down the crack pipe and walk away.

Interest on loans are not generally deductible.

Everyone he owes money is already disclosed on the OGE disclosures Trump filed as a candidate and office holder.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:53 AM
Frankie the Fink
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Recieved 3,517 Likes on 2,778 Posts

This charade by the Dems is for a single purpose - they know most of the public will not understand the tax return nuances of a billionaire global businessman. Remember when his earlier returns came to light and we were pounded for days about a $900K perfectly legitimate harvesting of a loss on Trump's return ? We will be pummeled with arcane things in Trump's returns that will be cast as some sort of illegal or even treasonous tax dodge no matter how legitimate.

More investigations will be opened, more talk of impeachment will ensue and the media spin will be epic.

And who thinks for two seconds that all of it won't be leaked to the press withing 48 hours of the returns being in the hands of the Dems ?

Trump should fight this until its no longer a factor in the 2020 elections....

Last edited by Frankie the Fink; 04-14-2019 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:00 AM
Fuzzy Dice
CF Senior Member

Recieved 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

" those were already produced, since those people weren't ignoring the precedent since the 1970s that presidential candidates show their returns."

Precedent my patooty...some political candidate decided he had a better chance of being elected by doing so...it is nothing more than a political ploy dreamed up by some political consultant to supposedly show transparency...it was and is a horrible idea...tax returns are private and for a reason...this nonsense has nothing to do with a presidents ability to perform their duties...while some may wish it did, they have no proof of any wrongdoing by this president that could be linked to anything in his returns...

In other words, this is another fishing expedition by the haters to find anything they can possibly use against trump now and in 20...it is dirty politics at it's finest and I, for one, am sick and tired of you haters dragging this childish nonsense out on a daily basis...our duly elected president has a job to do and all y'all can think of is to resist and obstruct at any cost to our country...yes, I will say it, y'all are disgusting human beings for putting personal feelings and party before country...I am sick of it...
Old 04-14-2019, 08:05 AM
Fuzzy Dice
CF Senior Member

Recieved 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

"Trump should fight this until its no longer a factor in the 2020 elections...."

I could not agree more...stonewall these dem posers until after the election...then release them and be done with it....they want to play games, well, two can do that...keep on auditing Mnuchin...
Old 04-14-2019, 03:03 PM
moose.b3
CF Senior Member

Recieved 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Or Trump is setting the Dems up for his reelection. About a month or 2 before the election, when CNN and all the other liberal media outlets are making a lot of noise about his tax returns, he releases them and there is nothing again. Public opinion will swing in Trump's favor again and he wins the election in a landslide.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:05 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Recieved 879 Likes on 602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by moose.b3 View Post
Or Trump is setting the Dems up for his reelection. About a month or 2 before the election, when CNN and all the other liberal media outlets are making a lot of noise about his tax returns, he releases them and there is nothing again. Public opinion will swing in Trump's favor again and he wins the election in a landslide.
Oh, they'll find SOMETHING alright. Count on it
Old 04-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Tinkerbell_in_Texas
CF Senior Member

Location: "There goes another beautiful theory about to be murdered by a brutal gang of facts" American in Per
Recieved 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12, '14

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
Oh, they'll find SOMETHING alright. Count on it
Even if they have to make something up!
Old 04-14-2019, 06:47 PM
larrysb
CF Senior Member

Recieved 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_in_Texas View Post
Even if they have to make something up!
Yeah, the "info-tainment" (can't call them news anymore) industry is really good at making stuff up.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:36 PM
Tinkerbell_in_Texas
CF Senior Member

Location: "There goes another beautiful theory about to be murdered by a brutal gang of facts" American in Per
Recieved 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12, '14

Originally Posted by larrysb View Post
Yeah, the "info-tainment" (can't call them news anymore) industry is really good at making stuff up.
just like they edit clips to make a totally different meaning to what someone did or said.......I wouldn’t put it past them to “edit” a tax return in Trump’s name......
Old 04-14-2019, 07:57 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
Recieved 43 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by GARYFINN View Post
Poor pencil neck !! Maybe his husband will make him feel better tonight.
Indeed.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Derrick Reynolds
CF Senior Member

Recieved 21 Likes on 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15, '17-'18

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dice View Post
" those were already produced, since those people weren't ignoring the precedent since the 1970s that presidential candidates show their returns."

Precedent my patooty...some political candidate decided he had a better chance of being elected by doing so...it is nothing more than a political ploy dreamed up by some political consultant to supposedly show transparency...it was and is a horrible idea...tax returns are private and for a reason...this nonsense has nothing to do with a presidents ability to perform their duties...while some may wish it did, they have no proof of any wrongdoing by this president that could be linked to anything in his returns...

In other words, this is another fishing expedition by the haters to find anything they can possibly use against trump now and in 20...it is dirty politics at it's finest and I, for one, am sick and tired of you haters dragging this childish nonsense out on a daily basis...our duly elected president has a job to do and all y'all can think of is to resist and obstruct at any cost to our country...yes, I will say it, y'all are disgusting human beings for putting personal feelings and party before country...I am sick of it...
Exactly. The Dems want to do away with the rule of law in the US.

But supposedly, Nancy Pelosi is worth $100,000,000. I'd sure like to see her tax returns, because back when I worked in Corporate America, I made about what she does per year, and I'm not worth anywhere near that. I'd sure like to get some "oversight" of that, since it appears to be quite common in DC.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:28 PM
phileaglesfan
CF Senior Member

Recieved 106 Likes on 95 Posts

We should require all of Congress to submit their tax forms every year for review since they are actually the legislative branch of the govt and make the rules. As it is now they are easily influenced by lobbyists. Here is $50k towards your election Mr. Congress, don't forget me when the bill that affects my company is voted on. Then you can keep the remainder you don't use for election purposes as tax free income.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:46 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Recieved 311 Likes on 194 Posts

When he shows huge write offs for interest on loans, it's but one step to find who that money is owed to.
It SUCKS for you to know deep down you will NEVER get a look at Trump's tax returns to prove your little theory, am I right?
Old 04-15-2019, 11:42 PM
pdiddy972
CF Senior Member

Recieved 346 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
It SUCKS for you to know deep down you will NEVER get a look at Trump's tax returns to prove your little theory, am I right?
Doubt that. We've had leaks of info far more critical and likely secure than tax returns.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:07 AM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Recieved 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Doubt that. We've had leaks of info far more critical and likely secure than tax returns.
Have you seen the investment schedules provided by Trump prior to becoming president?

Do you realize that Mueller found nothing of consequence? Nothing else will be revealed from any financial documents whatsoever?

Reality? Do you have it?
Old 04-16-2019, 12:17 AM
Turbodude
CF Senior Member

Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Investigations without evidence of a crime or probable cause are the actions of a lawless totalitarian regime. If they'll do this to Trump, they'll do this to you. Zero respect for individual rights.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:09 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Recieved 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

so how much money do you think your Obama got from his Iran deal?
Old 04-16-2019, 07:18 AM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Recieved 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

How much money did Granny Scandals pocket after selling Russia our uranium?
Old 04-16-2019, 07:23 AM
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Recieved 206 Likes on 118 Posts

What percentage of the Iran deal did Hussein get do you think ???? 10% maybe
Old 04-16-2019, 07:52 AM
Mcrider
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Recieved 495 Likes on 233 Posts

The same people who demand to know all about every aspect of Trump's life are the same people who didn't do **** to investigate the magic negro.

Who paid for his college education? He damn sure couldn't afford it and no records of scholarships are out there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Treasury Department Refuses to Turn Over Trump Tax Records...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: