Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Does he Or Doesn't He?

Old 04-16-2019, 12:45 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Liked 94 Times in 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Axelrod View Post
Agreed totally.

The Not Bright aspect should be trademarked.

He was shown a few times in his own thread that Obama's immigration policy re children IS THE SAME as when Trump was elected. What changed? Nothing.

There is a lot of truth in stating that it is impossible to fix stupid. It is their right to be stupid, but it does not have to be. Apparently jnb chooses to be.
You're out of your delusional mind.

Obama never separated minor children from their parents. That was Sessions' and miller's big idea.

Then I take it that you are one of The Orange One's fools. A fool for believing any of the thousands of lies he has fostered upon his minions.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:46 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Liked 874 Times in 599 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
Link?

Are you kidding me?

Are you too stupid to find that video?
So sez the SFB who keeps repeating a lie about Obama not separating kids from their parents and putting them in "cages", despite the shitload of links to the shitload of evidence, available via Google
Old 04-16-2019, 12:48 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Liked 874 Times in 599 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
You're out of your delusional mind.

Obama never separated minor children from their parents. That was Sessions' and miller's big idea.
So are you simply a liar or are you a moron?

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...213525764.html

Yes, Obama separated families at the border, too

President Barack Obama separated parents from their children at the border.

Obama prosecuted mothers for coming to the United States illegally. He fast tracked deportations. And yes, he housed unaccompanied children in tent cities.

For much of the country — and President Donald Trump — the prevailing belief is that Obama was the president who went easier on immigrants.

Neither Obama nor Democrats created Trump’s zero-tolerance policy, which calls for every illegal border crosser to be prosecuted and leads to their children being detained in separate facilities before being shipped to a shelter and eventually a sponsor family.

But Obama’s policy helped create the road map of enforcement that Trump has been following — and building on.

“It’s been going on for many, many decades and many years,” Trump said this week. “Whether it was President Bush, President Obama, President Clinton — same policies. They can’t get them changed because both sides are always fighting. ...This is maybe a great chance to have a change.”

Trump has made tough immigration policy a forefront of his presidency. He wants to build a wall on the southern border. He is trying to impose a ban on travel several majority-Muslim countries. He has targeted sanctuary cities that protect immigrants who are in the country illegally. And he began enforcing the new zero tolerance policy.

He took it even further by separating more than 2,000 children from their parents as a way to deter future migration, which has caused national bipartisan outrage. On Wednesday, he signed an executive order designed to end the family separations, but children would still be detained with their parents.

Last edited by KenHorse; 04-16-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does he Or Doesn't He?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: