Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Does he Or Doesn't He?

Old 04-15-2019, 03:22 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Liked 94 Times in 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Axelrod View Post
I always thought that the use of emojis as the sole response demonstrates a lack of the ability to articulate thoughts.

Fool then or now? Liar then or now?

The Orange One wouldn't lie to you, "why would he ?".
Old 04-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by jnb5101 View Post
I always thought that the use of emojis as the sole response demonstrates a lack of the ability to articulate thoughts.

Fool then or now? Liar then or now?

The Orange One wouldn't lie to you, "why would he ?".
Speaking of the lack of articulation of thoughts...

You've been disproven countless times in your own thread.

What does that make you? Let's make it easy. Is multiple choice easy for you?

1. Ridiculous
2. Ill-informed
3. Biased
4. Learning disability
5. Driven by hate
6. Childish
7. Immature
8. Felon
9. Illiterate
10. Revisionist idiot
Old 04-15-2019, 03:58 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
Friggen moron...

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...en-in-cages-at

Photos at link, Einstein.......
Einstein you are not. Obama never separated children and locked them in cages. Border patrol detained families while being processed. I can only suppose that in your warped mind, it's OK to separate small children from their parents in an effort to deter immigration? A stated agenda of The Orange One under his "zero tolerance" policy.

From Politifact:

"Before Trump came into office, families were detained together, sent back immediately or paroled into the country, said Peter Margulies, an immigration law and national security law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law. Now, prosecution is happening across the board and has become the uniform policy."

From The Atlantic:

"What is different now is that the children being held are being forcibly separated from their parents at the border."

Where's your proof that Obama locked separated minor children in cages?
Old 04-15-2019, 04:15 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Liked 448 Times in 278 Posts

Einstein you are not. Obama never separated children and locked them in cages. Border patrol detained families while being processed. I can only suppose that in your warped mind, it's OK to separate small children from their parents in an effort to deter immigration? A stated agenda of The Orange One under his "zero tolerance" policy.

From Politifact:

"Before Trump came into office, families were detained together, sent back immediately or paroled into the country, said Peter Margulies, an immigration law and national security law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law. Now, prosecution is happening across the board and has become the uniform policy."

From The Atlantic:

"What is different now is that the children being held are being forcibly separated from their parents at the border."

Where were you in 2014?

Are you also a Holocaust denier, jnb5101?

Old 04-15-2019, 04:41 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts

Once again, the one employing illegals, the one that IS the immigration problem, the one causing families to be separated, the one putting those children into those cages, runs away from the ******* facts.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:07 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Liked 874 Times in 599 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
Where were you in 2014?

Are you also a Holocaust denier, jnb5101?

As I said, he's a friggen moron

Politifact? The Atlantic?
Old 04-15-2019, 05:18 PM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Liked 311 Times in 194 Posts

Or it could be that you're simply not worth the effort nor time
OK, moron, let's see your proof of Obama locking minor children in steel cages.

If you are unable, it just proves my point that you are a fool.
Trump previously enforced Obama's rule of separating the illegal adults from the children they happen to entered here with and he may do it again.

If so, GOOD!!!!!!

What were you whining about or calling us fools for again?

..and why are you so gRumpy today? Your new nickname is "gRumpy."

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 04-15-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:44 PM
SPIVET
CF Senior Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I always thought that the use of emojis as the sole response demonstrates a lack of the ability to articulate thoughts...
Nope, you thought wrong. Emojis are pictures used to get a point across to a slow lefTARD with reading comprehension challenges. Actual words confuse the $#!T out of them.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:38 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ View Post
Trump previously enforced Obama's rule of separating the illegal adults from the children they happen to entered here with and he may do it again.

If so, GOOD!!!!!!

What were you whining about or calling us fools for again?

..and why are you so gRumpy today? Your new nickname is "gRumpy."
Because you are fools.

Obama never ordered minor children be separated from their parents.

That was the Rump's idea-actually probably not his since he's never had an idea, it was Sessions' or Miller's- that they thought would deter immigration. The Orange One claimed that he ended Obama's "law", but it was actually a policy of The Rump's administration that he ended only after a mass outcry.

Again, I ask you, were you one of the idiots that cheered when The Rump exclaimed that he loved Wiki? Or are you one of the idiots that believe that he claims to know very little about Wiki?

Are you a fool now, or then? Tell me, which story do you believe? You must believe one or the other to be the truth-if you can even use that term when referring to what that liar says. If you believe one you are a fool. If you believe the other you are a fool. What fool are you?

Your only choice to avoid being a complete fool is to never believe The Orange One.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:40 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by SPIVET View Post
Nope, you thought wrong. Emojis are pictures used to get a point across to a slow lefTARD with reading comprehension challenges. Actual words confuse the $#!T out of them.
If you say so. But I thought little pictures were a tool used by kindergarten teachers.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:41 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Because you are fools.

Obama never ordered minor children be separated from their parents.

That was the Rump's idea-actually probably not his since he's never had an idea, it was Sessions' or Miller's- that they thought would deter immigration. The Orange One claimed that he ended Obama's "law", but it was actually a policy of The Rump's administration that he ended only after a mass outcry.

Again, I ask you, were you one of the idiots that cheered when The Rump exclaimed that he loved Wiki? Or are you one of the idiots that believe that he claims to know very little about Wiki?

Are you a fool now, or then? Tell me, which story do you believe? You must believe one or the other to be the truth-if you can even use that term when referring to what that liar says. If you believe one you are a fool. If you believe the other you are a fool. What fool are you?

Your only choice to avoid being a complete fool is to never believe The Orange One.

Please wake up. You are in a baaad dream of delusions.

Are you known for bad hallucinogenic trips? Sure seems like you did a little tooo much this time
Old 04-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

If you say so. But I thought little pictures were a tool used by kindergarten teachers.
jnb's way of life:

Crafty. Coloring books and crayons.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:48 PM
jnb5101
CF Senior Member

As I said, he's a friggen moron

Politifact? The Atlantic?
I don't see any small children in those pictures.

From the NYTimes:
"The shelters were intended for children under the age of 12, referred to as “tender age” detainees, who are entering the detention system in ever-larger numbers under the Trump administration’s practice of separating children from parents who enter the country illegally.

Many are toddlers and babies and require special care, and their numbers have been rising since last month, when the government enforced a “zero tolerance” policy on people crossing the border. Estimates suggest that more than 2,400 children under the age of 12 are now in federal custody, including many who have been separated from their parents."

Are you a fool now, or were you a fool then?

Wiki or no Wiki? Pick your lie.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:53 PM
63 340HP
CF Senior Member

Liked 448 Times in 278 Posts

From the NYTimes:
"The shelters were intended for children under the age of 12, referred to as “tender age” detainees, who are entering the detention system in ever-larger numbers under the Trump administration’s practice of separating children from parents who enter the country illegally.

Many are toddlers and babies and require special care, and their numbers have been rising since last month, when the government enforced a “zero tolerance” policy on people crossing the border. Estimates suggest that more than 2,400 children under the age of 12 are now in federal custody, including many who have been separated from their parents."

Children are now only 12 or under?

Even CNN covered and reported that Obama separated detained children in the cages show in the 2014 photos, for the children's protection.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:56 PM
SPIVET
CF Senior Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

jnb's way of life:

Crafty. Coloring books and crayons.
The real challenge is keeping him from eating the crayons.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:10 PM
Axelrod
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by SPIVET View Post
The real challenge is keeping him from eating the crayons.
He's been proven the fool a few times in his own thread. He STILL believes that somehow, someway that the detention policies changed overnight when Trump became President.

Pro Tip jnb: log out. You are the fool.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:49 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Liked 874 Times in 599 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

From the NYTimes:

actually Babooze.. you're the fool for believing the NY Times - the very same NY Times that has been caught repeatedly lying about Trump on many occasions.

Oh, and before you feign your bullshit poutrage over that and demand proof, go Google it yourself. I tire of your bullshitiness

Last edited by KenHorse; 04-15-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:56 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

I always thought...
doubtful
Old 04-15-2019, 10:05 PM
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Liked 202 Times in 116 Posts

From Politifact:

From The Atlantic:

That you ignore the real facts does not mean that Husdein didnt do it.You are fukking clueless.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does he Or Doesn't He?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: