Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Do prayers work?

Old 05-17-2019, 01:36 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Zrxmax View Post
Flattery and or compliments are not recommended inside PR & C... Since comparing oneself with others isn't a worthwhile thing to do... I leave that to the bigger egos around here.

It also upsets the deniers of new scientific information. As for me... I am always looking for and fine tuning anything I find that

gives me an "edge" in pursuit of useful information that I can apply to my goals in life.

I am here to have fun and share whatever got me curious in the first place about many of the subjects we banter about here.

You can probably lap me a time or two on other subjects for I am learning new stuff everyday.

Not if you are getting information from fraudulent idiots.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:15 AM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
Are you aware of the dichotomous nature of your replies? We watch you begin with making statements referencing scientific discovery, and then you run the opposite direction with pseudoscience and known .charlatans

You're covering a broad spectrum with some obvious holes in logic.
You didn't show me an example of the so called dichotomous nature of my replies... maybe it has something to do with the mysteries of the universe being a subject of infinite bandwidth..

So, who are the charlatans? is it Max Planc, Fred Allen Wolf, Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, or Dr Joe Dispenza along with hundreds of brilliant minds exploring the nature of energy, frequency, and vibration?

As far as the broad spectrum goes that you mentioned... quantum physics covers much more that we have been able to figure out... otherwise, CERN and other labs

would not be focused on matter at the quantum level.

Instead of making broad brush references and being vague, why don't you simply debunk quantum physics as junk science?
Old 05-18-2019, 03:23 AM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by shane p View Post
Not if you are getting information from fraudulent idiots.
Next you will be telling us that remote viewing by the US Military was a big waste of tax payers money.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:23 AM
juanvaldez
CF Senior Member

Received 369 Likes on 282 Posts

I just prayed for a C8. We'll see!
Old 05-19-2019, 02:40 AM
ZHammer
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GARYFINN View Post
I hope prayers work my beautiful sister is at UCSF awaiting a lung transplant
If there are any extra prayers out there send them Denise's way.

I will pray for your sister.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:09 AM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

Next you will be telling us that remote viewing by the US Military was a big waste of tax payers money.

Not it sure what that has to do with prayers working, but if it helps then itís all good.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:52 PM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by shane p View Post
Not it sure what that has to do with prayers working, but if it helps then itís all good.
The common denominator is the "field" of energy that is the basis for everything we sense through conscious awareness.

Many people and things have been found that were once lost through the application of remote viewing.

It is a fascinating subject that playing a big part in the discoveries being made in the scientific world of research.

Old 05-19-2019, 10:57 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 848 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by juanvaldez View Post
I just prayed for a C8. We'll see!
I'll agree with you about the C8. Do you want 60 month financing, or would you prefer it to be free to you?
Old 05-19-2019, 11:03 PM
caskiguy
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 335 Likes on 309 Posts

Hannah, what a sweetheart.
Had to let our precious pup go today, prayed we'd see her again. We will.

Last edited by caskiguy; 05-19-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:32 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

The common denominator is the "field" of energy that is the basis for everything we sense through conscious awareness.

Many people and things have been found that were once lost through the application of remote viewing.

It is a fascinating subject that playing a big part in the discoveries being made in the scientific world of research.
I may as well catch up while I'm here...………..

"field of energy" is the basis...…for everything we sense through conscious awareness...…..

And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the pressing crowd, and said, Who touched my clothes?
And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Cliff Notes: Knowledge of the "field of energy" has been around for millenia. Jesus applied the knowledge to determine that a certain person/a female in a large crowd pushing against him drew energy from him because she could sense it.

Remote viewing has been around for millenia…………….."Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these."

Cliff Notes: Nathanael was lost. Jesus used remote viewing to see him under the fig tree. Nathanael verified what Jesus saw to the point that he became a believer in remote viewing, and in Jesus.

Isn't Science great!

Last edited by doorgunner; 05-20-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:07 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by caskiguy View Post

Hannah, what a sweetheart.
Had to let our precious pup go today, prayed we'd see her again. We will.
I'm sorry to hear about Hannah. It's good to know you will see her again....as a little puppy healthy forever." " For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

My daughter's lap dog Beau wandered off last Thursday. She has an infant and could search for him for only an hour.
Four days later a lady found him across town and returned him to my daughter. He was injured in several ways according to the vet.
He had lost 20% of his body weight (he was thin, already)...….something got into his eyes or a head injury causing him to go blind....
his body was full of sores from insect bites.....his hind leg was drawn up from blunt force injury....
he was vomiting/etc uncontrollably. The Vet offered to put him to sleep, but my daughter refused.
The Vet gave my daughter pain pills for him and told her to bring him home, bathe him, make him comfortable, because he would last only a few days more.

We asked Jesus to help Beau one way or the other. The next morning/yesterday Beau was "starving" for a bowl of food and was ready to play with my daughter's two sons. She took him to the Vet....his eyes were completely well...no more vomiting...the body sores disappeared....his damaged hind leg had no soreness at all. The Vet had never seen a recovery like his. He hasn't slowed down yet.
Like your Hannah we know one day Beau will finish his life.....and like Hannah, he will begin a new one.
Jesus Saves (Pets)

Last edited by doorgunner; 05-20-2019 at 12:59 AM.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:20 AM
caskiguy
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 335 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
I'm sorry to hear about Hannah. It's good to know you will see her again....as a little puppy healthy forever." " For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

My daughter's lap dog Beau wandered off last Thursday. She has an infant and could search for him for only an hour.
Four days later a lady found him across town and returned him to my daughter. He was injured in several ways according to the vet.
He had lost 20% of his body weight (he was thin, already)...Ö.something got into his eyes or a head injury causing him to go blind....
his body was full of sores from insect bites.....his hind leg was drawn up from blunt force injury....
he was vomiting/etc uncontrollably. The Vet offered to put him to sleep, but my daughter refused.
The Vet gave my daughter pain pills for him and told her to bring him home, bathe him, make him comfortable, because he would last only a few days more.

We asked Jesus to help Beau one way or the other. The next morning/yesterday Beau was "starving" for a bowl of food and was ready to play with my daughter's two sons. She took him to the Vet....his eyes were completely well...no more vomiting...the body sores disappeared....his damaged hind leg had no soreness at all. The Vet had never seen a recovery like his. He hasn't slowed down yet.
Like your Hannah we know one day Beau will finish his life.....and like Hannah, he will begin a new one.
Jesus Saves (Pets)
Glad Beau was used as an example for your daughter. I know prayer works in my life even when I don't receive what I ask, down the road I always receive what I need.
Thanks Doorgunner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do prayers work?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: