Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Turn About : Barr Appoints Investigator

Old 05-14-2019, 08:41 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn About : Barr Appoints Investigator

Bout time not Special so it should be a quickie .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...iry/ar-AABjF9U
Old 05-14-2019, 08:45 AM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

Received 86 Likes on 71 Posts
St. Jude Donor 18-'19

Let's get the ball rolling......
Old 05-14-2019, 08:48 AM
rshaneck2002
CF Senior Member

Who's head will be on the platter for everyone to see? What's the bet this week? They will never go after the cabal leaders that's for damn sure...
Old 05-14-2019, 08:55 AM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts

John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, will conduct the inquiry, the source said. The move comes as the Trump administration has pushed for answers on why federal authorities conducted the surveillance -- as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.

Two sources told Fox News earlier today that Barr was “serious” and had assigned DOJ personnel to the probe. Durham is known as a "hard-charging, bulldog" prosecutor, Fox News is told.

Sources familiar with matter say the focus of the probe includes the pre-transition period -- prior to Nov. 7, 2016 -- including the use and initiation of informants, as well as potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses.

Let's see who sings like a canary.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:00 AM
Awkwardcrane
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad to see it is not a “special” inquiry.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:15 AM
CJ Willys
CF Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

payback's a Bee-Atch. Especially when there's real evidence.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:24 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Looks like the Force and the Evidence is aligned against Comey . When he admitted he leaked [ Horowitz looking at it ] and he signed off on the FISA warrant as being true evidence he is pretty much toast at this point . So who's on first !
Old 05-14-2019, 09:51 AM
BobG
CF Senior Member

I don't think comey is the mastermind by any stretch, but seems like he's been positioned to be the fall guy. Hopefully, being the cowardly liberal he is, he will give up some big fish, but something tells me he'll be the "star" of this circus, as long as some paid for liberal judge doesn't get their corrupt fingers in the pie. I suppose we will have to end up being satisfied with ANY of the traitor scum getting ANY sort of punishment for the crimes that happened here in the name of the corrupt liberal party. (I hope I'm wrong, but not holding my breath about that)
Old 05-14-2019, 09:55 AM
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wonder if they'll Hillary them...find all sorts of evidence against them saying they broke the law, but decide not to prosecute them. Hope not.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:03 AM
Biggus Blockus
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Bread and Circus. Nothing will happen from the GOP side. No 5 AM raids with guns drawn, no indictments, no arrests, no slaps on the wrist.

Despite a mountain of proof, these fvcktards couldn't convict the Hamburglar.

The Swamp will protect the real criminals and maybe some low level rube will get pinched for jaywalking.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:05 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Comey is a easy read as far as stress is concerned . So far the biggest his bags under his eyes have been is July 5 2016 when he spent 30 minutes indicting Hillary for various crimes then ended it by letting her off the hook for everything but being stupid .
Old 05-14-2019, 10:07 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
Received 117 Likes on 93 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

lock her up
Old 05-14-2019, 10:08 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Biggus Blockus View Post
Bread and Circus. Nothing will happen from the GOP side. No 5 AM raids with guns drawn, no indictments, no arrests, no slaps on the wrist.

Despite a mountain of proof, these fvcktards couldn't convict the Hamburglar.

The Swamp will protect the real criminals and maybe some low level rube will get pinched for jaywalking.
Orange Man Bad at some point he will want his pound of flesh . Bannon says he feels unfettered by Mulier Report and now he has a mouthpiece named Barr who might actually do the slicing .
Old 05-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Mcrider
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 512 Likes on 239 Posts

This won't be a "quickie" investigation because it goes far beyond Comey and the FBI. This will lead to Clapper and Brennan, the M6 in the UK and even to Australia. Those will open up even further investigations. The "New World Order" that Bush Sr spoke of in 1992 is going to opened up for all to see. Bad actors in other govts across the world will fall to this.

It goes way beyond just a couple of players in America.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:26 AM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BobG View Post
I don't think comey is the mastermind by any stretch, but seems like he's been positioned to be the fall guy. Hopefully, being the cowardly liberal he is, he will give up some big fish, but something tells me he'll be the "star" of this circus, as long as some paid for liberal judge doesn't get their corrupt fingers in the pie. I suppose we will have to end up being satisfied with ANY of the traitor scum getting ANY sort of punishment for the crimes that happened here in the name of the corrupt liberal party. (I hope I'm wrong, but not holding my breath about that)

I think he will. He's no G Gordon Liddy
Old 05-14-2019, 10:37 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
lock her up
fark that I want her hung for treason. I want to see her legs shaking like in Hateful 8. Bitch is evil as hell.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:39 AM
Range_Rat
CF Senior Member

Received 107 Likes on 65 Posts

Looks like a target-rich environment for Mr Durham. In the cross-hairs: James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, Glenn Simpson --- possibly even Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Clapper.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

Mr. Durham, who was nominated by Mr. Trump in 2017 and has been a Justice Department lawyer since 1982, has conducted special investigations under administrations of both parties. Attorney General Janet Reno asked Mr. Durham in 1999 to investigate the F.B.I.’s handling of a notorious informant: the organized crime leader James (Whitey) Bulger.

In 2008, Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey assigned Mr. Durham to investigate the C.I.A.’s destruction of videotapes in 2005 showing the torture of terrorism suspects. A year later, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. expanded Mr. Durham’s mandate to also examine whether the agency broke any laws in its abuses of detainees in its custody.

Mr. Durham’s role — essentially giving him a special assignment but no special powers — appears aimed at sidestepping the appointment of another special counsel like Robert S. Mueller III, a role that allows greater day-to-day independence.

With a long record of prosecutorial experience, it would appear that working through Mr. Durham, AG Mr. Barr may be intent on moving straight to filing criminal charges and prosecution.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:08 AM
RadarP3C
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by larry00 View Post
Bout time not Special so it should be a quickie .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...iry/ar-AABjF9U
I'm skeptical and I think it will be a short investigation also, but for a different reason. This will be for show only. The swamp runs deep on both sides.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:13 AM
Black 03 Z06
CF Senior Member

Received 302 Likes on 271 Posts

Didn't think it would ever happen but may be eating my words. Just need the republicans to find their nut sacks and move forward. Still think if you find out who killed Seth Rich a lot of questions would be answered.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:15 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Black 03 Z06 View Post
Didn't think it would ever happen but may be eating my words. Just need the republicans to find their nut sacks and move forward. Still think if you find out who killed Seth Rich a lot of questions would be answered.
what is the deal with these pubes(my new word for spineless republicans) I mean I have to hand it to democrats they stick together and get **** accomplished no matter what the cost and the pubes are nothing but a bunch of pussies.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Turn About : Barr Appoints Investigator

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: