Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

I knda' thought I was seeing/hearing things.....again......

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

I knda' thought I was seeing/hearing things.....again......

Old 05-15-2019, 12:20 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 818 Likes on 740 Posts
Default I knda' thought I was seeing/hearing things.....again......

If this is a Dupe I apologize. I caught the middle of an "Olympics" commercial and had to replay it to make sure I wasn't in "The Twilight Zone".
So…….comparing David (the new-normal loser) to Goliath (winna"!) is bizarre but not unexpected. It really doesn't matter in today's social environment unless...……......…......
you plan on re-re-re-re-writing the Bible (I think I got the count correct).

The ad gets your attention even if the Olympics is at the bottom of your watch-list.

Will it destroy Christianity? Nope. I DO believe the ad does fall into the category of "It's the thought that counts".

End of mini-rant.

Last edited by doorgunner; 05-15-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:52 AM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

doorguner sir, remember the olympics have turned into a religious event for liberals, as their surgeons mangle the sex organs of men, and declare them to be "women" so they can then create "records" showing "women (and surgically altered men)" are equal. Thus ALL rules of liberalism la-la land apply to them. So, re-writing and ignoring history and fact should not be confusing, it should be expected, as that is a crucial element of liberalism.

Recognizing liberalism as the evil that it truly is, actually helps make sense of what they have done from the beginning of human history, even though it doesn't make it in any way "right'.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:37 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 818 Likes on 740 Posts

BobG…..thanks....you summed it up perfectly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I knda' thought I was seeing/hearing things.....again......

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: