Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Neuter illegals

Old 05-15-2019, 04:49 PM
CuZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BLZNSDL View Post
no, don't be barbaric, simply sell them off in auction to democrats who will make them personal slaves like they did before ....
According to modern day libs it was the Republicans that owned slaves not democrats....
Old 05-15-2019, 04:50 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
What part of this don't you understand?

NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.
I hear ya bro, I wouldn't answer if I were you.

If you say "yes", you're on record shooting an innocent 4 yr old.

If you say "no", you're on record as flip-flopping on your stupid "shoot em all!" idea before it gets to page 2.

You were in a tough spot, yet to be fair you put yourself there. Best you could do is bail out.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:52 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
I hear ya bro, I wouldn't answer if I were you.

If you say "yes", you're on record shooting an innocent 4 yr old.

If you say "no", you're on record as flip-flopping on your stupid "shoot em all!" idea before it gets to page 2.

You were in a tough spot, yet to be fair you put yourself there. Best you could do is bail out.
My position is abundantly clear to anyone that can read and comprehend what was read.

Best you can do is get off your half *** analyzing.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:55 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

My position is abundantly clear to anyone that can read and comprehend what was read.

Best you can do is get off your half *** analyzing.
uh huh ..... so clear you can't manage to eke out a simple yes or no, right? Ha!

Look, you said something stupid, realized you **** the bed, and this is the best you can do. But I'm a good guy and I'll give you the last word if you think it will help you save some face.

Go.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:57 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

uh huh ..... so clear you can't manage to eke out a simple yes or no, right? Ha!

Look, you said something stupid, realized you **** the bed, and this is the best you can do. But I'm a good guy and I'll give you the last word if you think it will help you save some face.

Go.
What do you gather from what I posted? Are you really as stupid as most here say you are?

Last edited by MagRedConv; 05-15-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Coc5
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BLZNSDL View Post
as thier penalty for breaking the law of illegal entry.

either register when you enter or get snipped if you get caught not doing so.

post signs along the border in spanish

seems fair

Discuss.
You have my vote!
Old 05-15-2019, 06:29 PM
Coc5
CF Senior Member

Yes, you would shoot the 4 yr old in the head.

or

No, you would not.

Pick one. It's your idea, not mine, least you could do is sack up and own it.
I'll answer to your hypothetical scenario....
I'm a good enough shot not to hit the child that is being dragged across by the adult. Obviously some are not.

Last edited by Coc5; 05-15-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:31 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Coc5 View Post
I'll answer.
I'm a good enough shot not to hit the child that is being dragged across by the adult. Obviously some are not.
Fair enough. So you would shoot the adults dead where they stand (on U.S. soil). What do you do with their kids? And who do you consider a "kid", do you shoot a 15 yr old?
Old 05-15-2019, 08:29 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

Fair enough. So you would shoot the adults dead where they stand (on U.S. soil). What do you do with their kids? And who do you consider a "kid", do you shoot a 15 yr old?
ANY ******* illegal, no age criteria needed. You have this mental picture of peaceful little furry "immigrants" just wanting to come to the USA, go through the legal channels and become US citizens. Horseshit.

Here's reality, it's a ******* foreign invasion. ****, THEM, ALL. Men, women, children and their pets.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:34 PM
dmaxx3500
CF Senior Member

Received 515 Likes on 393 Posts

at the neck
Old 05-15-2019, 09:39 PM
Coc5
CF Senior Member

Using your hypothetical scenario, again, at a distance, how would I know the difference in age?
You know just as well as I do, anyone being shot at, would naturally run away from the direction being shot at. In their case, back over the border. As for the ones too slow, injured or unwilling to go back to the Border, well, that's what attack dogs are for. The dogs have to be fed somehow. It would be cruel to allow a dog to go hungry.

If you want to ask if I have seen people die?
Absolutely!
Men, women, children and babies. Work as a Firefighter performing vehicle extractions and medical, you see it all and do become accustomed to it. Our black humor would make you sick more than likely.

Last edited by Coc5; 05-15-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:39 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

ANY ******* illegal, no age criteria needed. You have this mental picture of peaceful little furry "immigrants" just wanting to come to the USA, go through the legal channels and become US citizens. Horseshit.

Here's reality, it's a ******* foreign invasion. ****, THEM, ALL. Men, women, children and their pets.
Deep breaths lil fella, I hear ya. The 2 yr old still in her diapers chose to invade the US and deserves a bullet in the head. Jesus would be extra proud of you today
Old 05-15-2019, 09:40 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Coc5 View Post
Using your hypothetical scenario, again, at a distance, how would I know the difference in age?
You know just as well as I do, anyone being shot at, would naturally run away from the direction being shot at. In their case, back over the border. As for the ones too slow, injured or unwilling to go back to the Border, well, that's what attack dogs are for. The dogs have to be fed somehow. It would be cruel to allow a dog to go hungry.
But you would know a 4 yr old is not an adult from a distance so ..... how do you handle that, you know, after you shot their parents dead?
Old 05-15-2019, 09:42 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

You want to expend health care resources on them at the expense to American citizens? How about send them the **** back home and prevent them from coming the **** back? I'm getting really ******* tired of giving concessions to ILLEGAL ******* ALIENS. Ship them out and KEEP THEM OUT.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:43 PM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

Received 86 Likes on 71 Posts
St. Jude Donor 18-'19

NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.

Further, run a dragnet from Maine to LA and round up every illegal, "visa overstayer", etal, put them in camps to process their asses out of this country.

Finally, there is only one thing these people understand - Don't do it and you live. Do it and you don't.
Sounds good to me....
Old 05-16-2019, 07:57 AM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Received 276 Likes on 198 Posts

Go.
LOL at you talking about saying something stupid. You admit you are apathetic and come in here trying to troll another member. You really are the laughing disgrace of this forum and probably in real life as well.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:00 AM
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member

Received 311 Likes on 194 Posts

If castration seems fair to you, maybe these other ideas will too:

Talk back to your parents -- death (the bible)
Guy kisses another guy -- death (middle east)
Woman sleeps with a married man -- death by stoning (middle east)
Black man kisses a white girl -- death by lynching (U.S., about 100 yrs ago)

But your idea sounds like solid progress, should have no problem getting that passed
They say one needs to reach the mentality of an 8 year old before they can recognize sarcasm.

You seem to have taken the OP at face value.
Did you not understand the OP's sarcastic humor?

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 05-16-2019 at 08:01 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:48 AM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member

Deep breaths lil fella, I hear ya. The 2 yr old still in her diapers chose to invade the US and deserves a bullet in the head. Jesus would be extra proud of you today
Deep breaths? Jesus would be proud?

Go **** yourself dr.

The people under 18 years of age, especially those 12 and under and nothing but human shields. But that's a bit too obvious for a pompous *** that can't see exactly what is occurring.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:06 AM
CuZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Go **** yourself dr.

The people under 18 years of age, especially those 12 and under and nothing but human shields. But that's a bit too obvious for a pompous *** that can't see exactly what is occurring.
Those small kids are nothing but older Anchor children...."Don't deport me as you will take my kids from me"...well maybe you should have thought of that before you broke the law....hence you are an ILLEGAL alien....
Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Go **** yourself dr.

I know... I know..... those human shields (toddlers in layman terms) all get bullets to the head. You keep repeating it, me thinks you have the blood lust to take down an entire 1st grade field trip in one clip-----assuming they aren't white toddlers of course.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Neuter illegals

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: