Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Neuter illegals

 
Old 05-15-2019, 03:32 PM
  #1  
BLZNSDL
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 32,819
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default Neuter illegals

as thier penalty for breaking the law of illegal entry.

either register when you enter or get snipped if you get caught not doing so.


post signs along the border in spanish


seems fair

Discuss.
BLZNSDL is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 03:37 PM
  #2  
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2007
Location: Miami Beach FL
Posts: 12,489
Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Cut their ***** off? Sure why not, they breed like roaches. I'm still for killing them if caught crossing our border illegally.
MagRedConv is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 03:38 PM
  #3  
LFZ
CF Senior Member
 
LFZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2003
Location: Lake Norman NC
Posts: 27,412
Received 276 Likes on 198 Posts
Default

Shooting them would be easier....more cost effective.
LFZ is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:04 PM
  #4  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BLZNSDL View Post
as thier penalty for breaking the law of illegal entry.

either register when you enter or get snipped if you get caught not doing so.


post signs along the border in spanish


seems fair

Discuss.

If castration seems fair to you, maybe these other ideas will too:

Talk back to your parents -- death (the bible)
Guy kisses another guy -- death (middle east)
Woman sleeps with a married man -- death by stoning (middle east)
Black man kisses a white girl -- death by lynching (U.S., about 100 yrs ago)

But your idea sounds like solid progress, should have no problem getting that passed
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:04 PM
  #5  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
Cut their ***** off? Sure why not, they breed like roaches. I'm still for killing them if caught crossing our border illegally.
And the 4 yr olds they bring with them... Bullet to the head?
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM
  #6  
BLZNSDL
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 32,819
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
And the 4 yr olds they bring with them... Bullet to the head?

no, don't be barbaric, simply sell them off in auction to democrats who will make them personal slaves like they did before ....
BLZNSDL is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:10 PM
  #7  
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2007
Location: Miami Beach FL
Posts: 12,489
Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
And the 4 yr olds they bring with them... Bullet to the head?
Men, women, children, cats, dogs, iguanas, etal. Don't come here illegally.
MagRedConv is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:15 PM
  #8  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
Men, women, children, cats, dogs, iguanas, etal. Don't come here illegally.
Answer the question. 4 yr olds don't make legal decisions, neither do cats and dogs. Parents make those decisions.

Once you've executed the parents with your gun, do you put a bullet in the head of the 4 yr old they brought with them, yes or no?
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:41 PM
  #9  
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2007
Location: Miami Beach FL
Posts: 12,489
Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Answer the question. 4 yr olds don't make legal decisions, neither do cats and dogs. Parents make those decisions.

Once you've executed the parents with your gun, do you put a bullet in the head of the 4 yr old they brought with them, yes or no?

NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.

Further, run a dragnet from Maine to LA and round up every illegal, "visa overstayer", etal, put them in camps to process their asses out of this country.

Finally, there is only one thing these people understand - Don't do it and you live. Do it and you don't.
MagRedConv is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:43 PM
  #10  
CuZ06
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,046
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
If castration seems fair to you, maybe these other ideas will too:

Talk back to your parents -- death (the bible)
Guy kisses another guy -- death (middle east)
Woman sleeps with a married man -- death by stoning (middle east)
Black man kisses a white girl -- death by lynching (U.S., about 100 yrs ago)

But your idea sounds like solid progress, should have no problem getting that passed
You support illegal aliens and think they aren't a problem, so you try to deflect with this utter BS garbage......
CuZ06 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:44 PM
  #11  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.

Further, run a dragnet from Maine to LA and round up every illegal, "visa overstayer", etal, put them in camps to process their asses out of this country.

Finally, there is only one thing these people understand - Don't do it and you live. Do it and you don't.
That's a lot of words and I see this is uncomfortable for you.

Shoot the 4 yr old in the forehead --- yes or no?
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:44 PM
  #12  
CuZ06
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,046
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.

Further, run a dragnet from Maine to LA and round up every illegal, "visa overstayer", etal, put them in camps to process their asses out of this country.

Finally, there is only one thing these people understand - Don't do it and you live. Do it and you don't.
He doesn't understand that Illegal doesn't mean LEGAL......
CuZ06 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:45 PM
  #13  
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2007
Location: Miami Beach FL
Posts: 12,489
Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
That's a lot of words and I see this is uncomfortable for you.

Shoot the 4 yr old in the forehead --- yes or no?
Try reading the first sentence. Fewer words.
MagRedConv is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:46 PM
  #14  
CuZ06
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,046
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
That's a lot of words and I see this is uncomfortable for you.

Shoot the 4 yr old in the forehead --- yes or no?
you don't need to kill them but you toss every single one of them(don't care about the age) back over the border. Do you think if I sneak into Mexico that I will welcomed with open arms.....you really are dumb if you don't think you would be tossed in jail.
CuZ06 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:47 PM
  #15  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
Try reading the first sentence. Fewer words.
Yes, you would shoot the 4 yr old in the head.

or

No, you would not.

Pick one. It's your idea, not mine, least you could do is sack up and own it.
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:47 PM
  #16  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by CuZ06 View Post
you don't need to kill them but you toss every single one of them(don't care about the age) back over the border. Do you think if I sneak into Mexico that I will welcomed with open arms.....you really are dumb if you don't think you would be tossed in jail.
You're talking to the wrong guy. I already know this. You might wanna pass this on to MagRed.
Dr Bee is online now  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:47 PM
  #17  
CuZ06
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,046
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Yes, you would shoot the 4 yr old in the head.

or

No, you would not.

Pick one. It's your idea, not mine, least you could do is sack up and own it.
Stop with the shiny box tactic.....Illegals are piles of crap who leech off our society and don't give a ****...
CuZ06 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:48 PM
  #18  
CuZ06
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,046
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
You're talking to the wrong guy. I already know this. You might wanna pass this on to MagRed.
Yet you still support them coming here by the hundreds of thousands so they can vote for your democratic leading piles of crap....
CuZ06 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:48 PM
  #19  
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Sep 2007
Location: Miami Beach FL
Posts: 12,489
Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
Yes, you would shoot the 4 yr old in the head.

or

No, you would not.

Pick one. It's your idea, not mine, least you could do is sack up and own it.

What part of this don't you understand?

NO illegal aliens. Period. Age, gender, etc. doesn't matter. Waste a few and watch the illegal crossing attempts plummet. Enough of this ****.
MagRedConv is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 04:49 PM
  #20  
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member
 
Dr Bee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,924
Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by CuZ06 View Post
Stop with the shiny box tactic.....Illegals are piles of crap who leech off our society and don't give a ****...
I agree.
Dr Bee is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Neuter illegals


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: