Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

The Russians were trying to help Trump in the 2016 election...

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

The Russians were trying to help Trump in the 2016 election...

Old 05-15-2019, 05:01 PM
2000BSME
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Russians were trying to help Trump in the 2016 election...

By feeding the FBI and the CIA a pee pee "dossier" and other disinformation through Christopher Steele from his source, listed as former Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vladislav Surcov. Yeah. That's really plausible. They were trying to hurt HRC and help Trump by feeding US Intelligence Agencies disinformation about Trump.

The next time I hear this outta some libtards mouth I'm probably gonna try my best not to slap the stupid off their face.

You guys should check out the Dan Bongino podcast. He's on point.

About 40 minutes into it:

I recommend the entire show though.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:44 PM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

The then Col Putin was in charge of KGB agitprop during the Vietnamese war. His job was to use KGB resources to facilitate anti-Vietnamese sentiment in the US. From what I've read, Russian was promoting anti-Hillary messages on social media prior to the election. After the election, they switched over to anti-Trump messages. They sponsored an anti-Trump pro Hillary rally in Times Square after the election.

The bottom line here for kindergarten kiddies, is that the Russians were not pro-Trump for pro-Hillary. They wanted to just create political controversy in the US. They scored really big time by helping the DNC prepare the Steele Dossier.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:54 PM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

I can’t wait to find out how they helped Hillary after she gave them our uranium...
Old 05-15-2019, 08:49 PM
2000BSME
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just thought I'd revisit the common talking point of the utterly retarded left after seeing the new information regarding the "source" of the peepee story being from the former deputy prime minister of Russia. I know it's a mouthful, but the democrats basically commissioned Russians to discredit Trump and defeat his candidacy and then accused Trump of colluding with the Russians.

There are still many many dumb ****** that don't have an inkling of where the travesty of justice lies.

They just line up like pigs at the trough and eat it up.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:01 PM
KenHorse
AOC = All Out Communist
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Received 1,003 Likes on 666 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by 2000BSME View Post
I just thought I'd revisit the common talking point of the utterly retarded left after seeing the new information regarding the "source" of the peepee story being from the former deputy prime minister of Russia. I know it's a mouthful, but the democrats basically commissioned Russians to discredit Trump and defeat his candidacy and then accused Trump of colluding with the Russians.

There are still many many dumb ****** that don't have an inkling of where the travesty of justice lies.

They just line up like pigs at the trough and eat it up.
No one will EVER get through to those retards....
Old 05-15-2019, 10:46 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 05-15-2019, 11:07 PM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by owebo View Post
I canít wait to find out how they helped Hillary after she gave them our uranium...
I've forgotten the exact number, but I think it was a $67 million contribution to the Clinton Family Crime Foundation. Before the Uranium 1 negotiations, they gave a $20 million dollar contribution...I suppose it was earnest money.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:16 PM
TLS_Addict
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

I ask a few questions to some people who are "They helped Trump win!"

1. What exactly did they do to "hack in"?
Answer: Um....... Translation is they haven't a clue.

2. How many votes did they change from Hillary to Trump?
Answer: None, but that's not the point! They hacked in!!!!

Usually the conversation ends by me smiling and going back to whatever I was doing and ignoring them. That pisses them off more than anything.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Russians were trying to help Trump in the 2016 election...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: