Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

what if there really is a plan

Old 05-15-2019, 09:08 PM
flange
CF Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default what if there really is a plan

consider the following: trump, accomplished and worldly businessman gets embarrassed at white house correspondents dinner in 2011. he gets annoyed by that, looks hard at economy, current govt, president, and wants to make a real difference. he enlists some true patriots to combat business as usual. the dumb **** make a play to hang him, but folks on his side notify him. he plays it straight, wins, and teams up with patriots to keep feeding rope until they have enough to start earnestly cleaning house. mueller was intentionally named and Rosenstein was kept to fight the good fight. once their jobs are done, barr comes in to play bounty hunter, Rosenstein now able to be state witness, perhaps jeff sessions too.

is it possible there is a civil war to take back government with zero shots fired......discuss
Old 05-15-2019, 09:13 PM
PatternDayTrader
CF Senior Member

Received 772 Likes on 597 Posts

I dont know about all that, but the corrispndants dinner where the obama was making fun of Trump, certainly played a role in many of the things that have happened. The obama made a very big mistake that evening.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:19 PM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by PatternDayTrader View Post
I dont know about all that, but the corrispndants dinner where the obama was making fun of Trump, certainly played a role in many of the things that have happened. The obama made a very big mistake that evening.
No question that it is beyond his ken.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:27 PM
Red99SS
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

He absolutely has a plan, and there is absolutely a plan against him.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:45 PM
99 Driver
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09,'11

Old 05-15-2019, 09:50 PM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

In general terms our constitutional republic has been under attack for decades. I still think JFK's secret society speech where he calls out the elite's tactics hasn't deviated

much in its quest for domination over this country and its assets and the ways "they" go about it. Due to the way the founding fathers structured this governmental system it has stood up to some serious

power grabs to this point in time. How the current AG gets this Russia business sorted out will show the American people and the world which way we are headed... as in up, or down.

When this Russia business is finished several ranking media conglomerates should be out of business or gutted out from the top down for their complicit behavior in the traitorous sham that it is.

We should have much gratitude for president Trump as he wades through the Swamp on a daily basis.

Last edited by Zrxmax; 05-15-2019 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:22 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 305 Likes on 272 Posts

Thank you Correspondents Dinner, as you forced Trump to stare his legacy in the face, and he definitely did something about it! To be Trump and get insulted (claiming in fun) by Obama, would **** me off!
Old 05-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Snorkie
CF Senior Member

Received 116 Likes on 72 Posts

Trump doesn’t do anything without a plan. But this debacle is so far out there I can’t imagine how you would plan it.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:26 PM
Zrxmax
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
Thank you Correspondents Dinner, as you forced Trump to stare his legacy in the face, and he definitely did something about it! To be Trump and get insulted (claiming in fun) by Obama, would **** me off!
Obama demonstrated his arrogance and short term thinking as well as underestimating the power of a businessman scorned in public.

Add to that president Trump can focus on objective task and complete them like no other political hack we have ever seen in the White House.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:31 PM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

Received 86 Likes on 71 Posts
St. Jude Donor Ď18-'19

I'm ready for Pres. Trump to get some serious payback....
Old 05-15-2019, 10:43 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

admiral rogers spilled the beans to trump on NSA spying
Old 05-16-2019, 05:52 AM
Brunello
CF Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Everyday, Trump shows you all what he is all about. He changes his mind, mid-thought basedbonnthenlast personnhebtalks to. He didnít even expect to win and had plans for a Trump news network ready to go if he lost. If youíre being honest, leading up to the election, most of you didnít believe it either. It was a long shot but he did play his hand about as well as a person could. As a wedge driving MF, he may not have an equal. Now, does he have master plan. Yes, to get re-elected. Thatís it. Thatís all he cares about because his ego is too weak. Yes, weak. Losing a second term would be a serious narcissistic injury. He canít handle any appearance of weakness because it exposes his own massive insecurity. Whereís the proof you say? Watch him. Iím Smart. I have a great brain, Iím rich. The biggest. The best. No one in history... if he is so great, why is he trying so hard to convince himself. Will he forget about his gold-guilded apartment or the Ukrainian hostage that stands behind him a lot? He has a plan but it doesnít involve even the jokers here well, except how you all can serve his ego defenses. His forethought is about as detailed as his biblical knowledge. Behind those dark suits is a rotund, pasty douche that most of us would run from if he were our next door neighbor. He is smart enough to realize that there are willing to be ruled in exchange for a few punches at their perceived competitors.

Last edited by Brunello; 05-16-2019 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:03 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by Brunello View Post
Everyday, Trump shows you all what he is all about. He changes his mind, mid-thought basedbonnthenlast personnhebtalks to. He didnít even expect to win and had plans for a Trump news network ready to go if he lost. If youíre being honest, leading up to the election, most of you didnít believe it either. It was a long shot but he did play his hand about as well as a person could. As a wedge driving MF, he may not have an equal. Now, does he have master plan. Yes, to get re-elected. Thatís it. Thatís all he cares about because his ego is too weak. Yes, weak. Losing a second term would be a serious narcissistic injury. He canít handle any appearance of weakness because it exposes his own massive insecurity. Whereís the proof you say? Watch him. Iím Smart. I have a great brain, Iím rich. The biggest. The best. No one in history... if he is so great, why is he trying so hard to convince himself. Will he forget about his gold-guilded apartment or the Ukrainian hostage that stands behind him a lot? He has a plan but it doesnít involve even the jokers here well, except how you all can serve his ego defenses. His forethought is about as detailed as his biblical knowledge. Behind those dark suits is a rotund, pasty douche that most of us would run from if he were our next door neighbor. He is smart enough to realize that there are willing to be ruled in exchange for a few punches at their perceived competitors.
You will definitely not like Trumps second term...
Old 05-16-2019, 06:04 AM
Builderrick
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Talk about seriously mixed up ! What fence did you crawl under to get here? Posting your TDS Bullshit on a daily basis.

TRUMP has ACCOMPLISHED things his entire life. Even through set backs he fought back to get where he is today.

Of course he had doubts about winning the election because he already knew how corrupt the system has become.

This country elected a phony lying P.O.S. before Trump that NEVER accomplished anything in his entire life.

Trump know he was up against the entire system. I truly thank GOD he won.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:20 AM
jashmore1234
CF Senior Member

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by flange View Post
consider the following: trump, accomplished and worldly businessman gets embarrassed at white house correspondents dinner in 2011. he gets annoyed by that, looks hard at economy, current govt, president, and wants to make a real difference. he enlists some true patriots to combat business as usual. the dumb **** make a play to hang him, but folks on his side notify him. he plays it straight, wins, and teams up with patriots to keep feeding rope until they have enough to start earnestly cleaning house. mueller was intentionally named and Rosenstein was kept to fight the good fight. once their jobs are done, barr comes in to play bounty hunter, Rosenstein now able to be state witness, perhaps jeff sessions too.

is it possible there is a civil war to take back government with zero shots fired......discuss
They scum will just be replaced with new scum who are even scummier. Welcome to the real world.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:00 AM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

You are not well.
I suggest therapy, medication...and prayer.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:10 AM
birdsmith
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jashmore1234 View Post
They scum will just be replaced with new scum who are even scummier. Welcome to the real world.
I personally am on record here as sincerely believing that Donald J. Trump was literally shilling for Hillary, much as (I am convinced) H. Ross Perot was in 1992.

I really did not think he could win, I was so cynical about the toxic nature of American electoral politics that I figured the fix was in.

But...he actually DID win. AND, the satanic, diabolical political left's true nature revealed itself almost immediately after he won and they haven't taken their foot off the gas yet. I pray for OUR President, because I happen to be a citizen of the country that HE presides over and I want us to succeed...

I am 100% convinced that he knows full well the evil nature of what he is up against. His fight truly is not "against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places", and he is carefully surrounding himself with people who are committed to seeing this thing through. It will be messy, maybe even bloody, but he is one who has sacrificed a tremendous amount of his own personal wealth in order to try and preserve this republic for the future.

As convinced as I was that he was secretly playing for the Bad Guys before the election...two years later I am even more convinced that he was exactly what this country needed. If anybody can get this foundering ship sorted out, he can...
Old 05-16-2019, 07:46 AM
Platoface
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Red99SS View Post
He absolutely has a plan, and there is absolutely a plan against him.

AS usual Red, you are dead on.

Now hopefully I will not be banned again for not using the screen name correctly.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:05 AM
Chuck72
CF Senior Member

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Everyday, Trump shows you all what he Ö
Someday, you'll appreciate his efforts to right the many egregious wrongs that our republic has endured.

Meanwhile, he's still your president.

Lots of really good posts, in this thread.

Old 05-16-2019, 08:33 AM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

Received 86 Likes on 71 Posts
St. Jude Donor Ď18-'19

People like Brunella will never admit to the good things Trump does...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what if there really is a plan

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: