Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Boom Market opens with dow down 300 points

Old 06-12-2019, 08:32 PM
need-for-speed
CF Senior Member

Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts
CI 1-4-5-8-9-10 Vet
St. Jude Donor '03-'05-'07-'09-'10,17

Originally Posted by Derrick Reynolds View Post
I don't know about 3 majors, but I don't think it unreasonable to expect that if you are spending taxpayer dollars on an education, you should be required to take something that will likely lead to gainful employment. If you want to take "Urban Rhythms" or "Women's Studies", that's fine, just do so on your own dime.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:15 AM
CuZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SPIVET View Post
Not to mention Trump didn't/doesn't have the benefit of QE that oBLUNDER had from the Fed (though he's hinting for it). In fact, he had the headwind of just the opposite, rising rates. I'm sure that was just an oversight on your part but your giving credit where credit is due is a decent start to TDS recovery.
Obama added 10T to the debt and blamed Bush.....just shows that he and followers are useless piles of crap who hate America.....oh yeah, his wife is an ape.....

Last edited by CuZ06; 06-13-2019 at 01:15 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boom Market opens with dow down 300 points

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: