Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Boom Market opens with dow down 300 points

Old 05-31-2019, 11:31 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

love how all the haters know exactly what the future holds with their ifs and maybes
Old 05-31-2019, 11:31 AM
pdiddy972
CF Senior Member

Received 366 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
hmmmmm, maybe less illegal crossings at the border?
Measured how? What’s the current number per month, for example, and how is it measured?

You can’t create a measurable goal for Mexico to achieve to stop the tariffs, without determining how it’s being measured and where they need to get it to for them to succeed. Otherwise it’s just an open-ended BS policy for Trump to punish them until he feels like stopping.

Last edited by pdiddy972; 05-31-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:32 AM
KarlK
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitoc View Post
You lost pdiddy at smart.
no ****, not smart and no money, but plenty of ignorant mouth
wave_3
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran

Originally Posted by Road machine View Post
I got completely out of the market last October when it was at 26704.....I am not worried about losing money myself....I am worried about the economy in general. Do you think that after China stops buying soy beans from us and starts buying from Brazil, that they will come back when Trump is gone??? Why would they??? Why would the world trust us after Trump???

By the way you know when I know I am winning the argument.....when you and people like you start calling names.
Just go vote for Hillary. Republicans like you are worse than progressives.
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock-it Man View Post
Every day Trump finds a new way to hurt America.

Trying to stop illegal aliens coming is hurting America?
Old 05-31-2019, 11:33 AM
pdiddy972
CF Senior Member

Received 366 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
oh look now the posture of playing along to get along. so inform everyone how you're the all great knowing what others have invested in
You donít think itís generally true that nearly everyone has their investment capital invested?
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
no ****, not smart and no money, but plenty of ignorant mouth
You can usually determine somebody's IQ by how badly they want to spend other people's money.
KarlK
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by pdiddy972 View Post
Measured how? What’s the current number per month, for example, and how is it measured?

You can’t create a measurable goal for Mexico to achieve to stop the tariffs, without determine how it’s being measured and where they need to get it to for them to succeed. Otherwise it’s just an open-ended BS policy for Trump to punish them until he feels like stopping.
One minute you libs claim that Trump's threats on shutting down the ports has increased the illegal crossings and it's all his fault. On the other hand you claim a threat of a tariff in relationship to illegal crossings cannot be measured.

Last edited by KarlK; 05-31-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:34 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Measured how? Whatís the current number per month, for example, and how is it measured?

You canít create a measurable goal for Mexico to achieve to stop the tariffs, without determine how itís being measured and where they need to get it to for them to succeed. Otherwise itís just an open-ended BS policy for Trump to punish them until he feels like stopping.
policy isn't even 24 hours yet but yet you repeat the same thing in different threads ad nauseam.
Road machine
CF Senior Member

Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts

You lost pdiddy at smart.
Again with a personal insult....Pdiddy is winning obviously.
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by vette6799 View Post
Will you still feel this way when you get significant market erosion, corporate bottom lines start going south, consumer spending cools and people start losing jobs?

Or illegals keep pouring in putting pressure on our finite social services, driving wages down further and committing more crimes?
Old 05-31-2019, 11:35 AM
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

And where the are the criteria/measures that will be used to determine if Mexico is/has addressed the migration problem?

Border patrol apprehension numbers.

Do you even want illegal entry stopped 100%??

Last edited by bubba68ss; 05-31-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:35 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

You donít think itís generally true that nearly everyone has their investment capital invested?
Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
oh look now the posture of playing along to get along. so inform everyone how you're the all great knowing what others have invested in
bad habit of yours answering questions with questions when you can't provide the answer to the question you're asked. 2nd time try to answer the question with PROOF
Old 05-31-2019, 11:38 AM
81c3
CF Senior Member

Received 302 Likes on 254 Posts

I got completely out of the market last October when it was at 26704.....I am not worried about losing money myself....I am worried about the economy in general. Do you think that after China stops buying soy beans from us and starts buying from Brazil, that they will come back when Trump is gone??? Why would they??? Why would the world trust us after Trump???

By the way you know when I know I am winning the argument.....when you and people like you start calling names.
Maybe because hes the only President in a long time to actually follow through with what he says hes going to do....

Last edited by 81c3; 05-31-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:38 AM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Again with a personal insult....Pdiddy is winning obviously.
Are you new here? pdiddy is nothing more than an #orangeManBad NPC. The fact you're trying to defend that? Yeah, not winning you any points either.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:39 AM
Road machine
CF Senior Member

Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by wave_3 View Post
Just go vote for Hillary. Republicans like you are worse than progressives.
No....it is republicans like you who do the damage.....it isn't enough to just elect a republican....we have to hold them to their values all the time. You Know values like supporting the free market...Less taxes (tariffs) supporting business....and the biggest of all less spending....especially spending our kids money.....you know deficit spending. Remember when democrats were tax and spend democrats.....are borrow and spend republicans better or worse???
Old 05-31-2019, 11:40 AM
Coc5
CF Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Boom Trumps idiocy is further threatening our economy with the market opening way down after Trump announced new tariffs on Mexico. Shares of GM dropped more than 5%. Ford lost 4%. Both have significant production in Mexico that could be subject to tariffs. Shares of railroads Kansas City Southern and Union Pacific also fell. Fiat Chrysler traded 5.4% lower.

Also China is now targeting companies in retaliation to higher tariffs and sanctions against Chinese companies.

The very stable genius is going to kill the one thing that was going to get him reelected. The economy.
So, whats the problem? president Trump made the market what it is today. The pressure he exerts will be pressure that goes directly to the Messican Government. You know businesses who are in Messico ARE putting the screws to the Mexican government as we speak. President Trump is a money man and he's using money as a tool.

You're damn lucky I'm not President. I'd have the Border on 100% lockdown and 100% inspection of every item going both ways. I have it down to a crawl.
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

No....it is republicans like you who do the damage.....it isn't enough to just elect a republican....we have to hold them to their values all the time. You Know values like supporting the free market...Less taxes (tariffs) supporting business....and the biggest of all less spending....especially spending our kids money.....you know deficit spending. Remember when democrats were tax and spend democrats.....are borrow and spend republicans better or worse???
Okay, tell us about this mythical Republican you support. No, really. Here is your chance. Blow us all away.
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Are you new here? pdiddy is nothing more than an #orangeManBad NPC. The fact you're trying to defend that? Yeah, not winning you any points either.
admin already popped in and said it's another troll thread by the OP. wait
Old 05-31-2019, 11:41 AM
99 Driver
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09,'11

Look how far MAGAeconomics has pulled the US up from the Democrat disastor of Obama.

Obama's regulatory policy was structured to benefit Wall Street and not Main Street. New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction During Obama Years

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...g-obama-years/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boom Market opens with dow down 300 points

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: