Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Old 06-05-2019, 06:54 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by theandies View Post
Stupid. Why stoop down and imitate the actions of idiots? Why is it that where you stick your wick or where you stick your tongue anyone else's business? I don't get it. Just go home, close the door and stick or lick anything you want.
Because the idiots won't shut up about it. So the only way to shut them up, is to beat them at their own game. They started this stupidity and it won't stop unless they get bitched slapped with their own ignorance. No one gives a **** what consenting adults do in the bedroom, but trying to force other to accept you sexual choice and screaming discrimination because others don't accept your sexual choice, changes everything. Pushing for equal consideration is not just for the gays and perverts, straight and normal people have the same right to demand equal consideration and not be discriminated against as well. If the flaming gay discrimination screamers don't like getting held to their own standards, tough **** they created the conditions and now they can live with them. Like any group of individuals, it is normally the radical fringe group people have a problem with.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:55 PM
VITE1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Port St Lucie FL Life is hard, Then you die, FL USA
Received 44 Likes on 22 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

So they will get ,maybe, 10 to show up? Boston was lost to the liberal loons 4 decades ago.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:05 PM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't say I'm particularly "proud" to be straight, it isn't a defining quality I have, just one of dozens of things that make me who I am. I really don't give it much thought.

I think people, gay, straight, or whatever, are way too passionate about "joining a club" and not nearly as enthused about simply enjoying their lives, whatever that looks like.

I get what this is trying to do, but even to this straight, white, Christian conservative, it looks a little desperate and foolish.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:56 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Also I want to see a Muslim straight pride parade happen. The left idiots wouldn’t know what to do.

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
Awwww...now you did it. The movement will have to find a new set of initials because of that. On the other hand, the "L"s for sure like the "T" part and probably the "L" and possibly the "B" part too.

I need get a shirt using that acronym using those letters anything but what the weirdos want. They don’t own any acronym.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:06 PM
ZumZum
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know a certain Massachusetts resident that definitely wouldn't fit in at a straight pride parade.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Donuts
CF Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

Back to Boston and parades.. last summer my wife and I made our annual trip to New England and stayed in Boston and our first night we were eating supper on Newberry Street at a sidewalk cafe and heard loud whistles and commotion from a block down and looked up a moment later and there were totally naked coeds riding their bicycles and skateboards down Newberry! And it wasn't just a group of 30 or so, it was hundreds ..
Old 06-06-2019, 01:01 AM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 309 Likes on 276 Posts

Any of Single Straight Women in the parade or crowd?
Old 06-06-2019, 01:09 AM
Ben Lurkin
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post

Any of Single Straight Women in the parade or crowd?
No, which is why this parade won't ever happen. There aren't half a dozen straight people in bean town to participate. And you don't want pics of the type of women there. It's the leading cause of why the men are gay!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:58 AM
URUSAINA
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Proud to be straight! And not fucked in the brain.

Or rectum. Concur.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:30 AM
WICKEDFRC
CF Senior Member

Received 351 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Proud to be straight! And not fucked in the ***.
Edited for factual impact.

Last edited by WICKEDFRC; 06-06-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:47 AM
Donuts
CF Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben Lurkin View Post
No, which is why this parade won't ever happen. There aren't half a dozen straight people in bean town to participate. And you don't want pics of the type of women there. It's the leading cause of why the men are gay!
exactly, I remember the scars from seeing lots of bush and nipples in the spokes
Old 06-06-2019, 12:48 PM
theandies
CF Senior Member

Location: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Received 310 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Because the idiots won't shut up about it. So the only way to shut them up, is to beat them at their own game. They started this stupidity and it won't stop unless they get bitched slapped with their own ignorance. No one gives a **** what consenting adults do in the bedroom, but trying to force other to accept you sexual choice and screaming discrimination because others don't accept your sexual choice, changes everything. Pushing for equal consideration is not just for the gays and perverts, straight and normal people have the same right to demand equal consideration and not be discriminated against as well. If the flaming gay discrimination screamers don't like getting held to their own standards, tough **** they created the conditions and now they can live with them. Like any group of individuals, it is normally the radical fringe group people have a problem with.
You didn't get my point. The point is we need to be greater than the minority that thinks being LBGFGNFENKBVIWTTVNDLSGNRN (did I get all the letters?) is normal and not a mental illness. Being straight is normal and is celebrated EVERY DAY by normal people. Them, flouting that they are not normal with a parade is just another sign that they do have a mental illness. What your saying is if someone throws a rock at you then you should throw one back. That is not how I was brought up. Sorry if you disagree.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

You didn't get my point. The point is we need to be greater than the minority that thinks being LBGFGNFENKBVIWTTVNDLSGNRN (did I get all the letters?) is normal and not a mental illness. Being straight is normal and is celebrated EVERY DAY by normal people. Them, flouting that they are not normal with a parade is just another sign that they do have a mental illness. What your saying is if someone throws a rock at you then you should throw one back. That is not how I was brought up. Sorry if you disagree.
Why can't we celebrate being normal people with a parade? Why do you automatically equate parades with flambuoyantly gay folks wearing ***-less chaps and deviant behavior? Why not have a good wholesome parade celebrating the amazing lives we live? There's nothing wrong with that.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:10 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben Lurkin View Post

When i I had to go to Boston for work years ago I seriously thought most all the men there were gay. The way they talk it is like wtf, that accent and not pronouncing Rs. They all deserved a punch in the face.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:17 PM
VITE1
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Port St Lucie FL Life is hard, Then you die, FL USA
Received 44 Likes on 22 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

What get's me about these "Gay Pride" parades is they have most of the participants acting just like the stereo typical gays. Openly flaunting the worst of their culture.

Id you want to show your "Pride" show it with some dignity, not a **** show.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:23 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

I hear you and do understand your point. Here is my problem with all this. We normal people have tried to be civil and mind our own business and what has it gotten us? I see some of these radical leftist in the same light as I see radical Islamic terrorist. They only understand one thing, nothing else works and they have no interest in listening to, nor do they care about any view but their own, because no one holds them accountable.

Let me put it this way, if someone comes up and slugs the **** out of you for no reason, are you going to walk away or are you going to see if you can rearrange their jaw? I don't bother anyone and mind my own business, but if someone thinks they can push their narrative on me or attack me for having a different view than theirs, we have a problem and I don't do tolerance and acceptance.I treat people exactly how they treat me and I was brought up to not start a fight, but if someone started one with me, I had every right to defend myself.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:47 PM
redred65cpe
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
When i I had to go to Boston for work years ago I seriously thought most all the men there were gay. The way they talk it is like wtf, that accent and not pronouncing Rs. They all deserved a punch in the face.
The Rs are zero sum. Taken from some words and added to others. "Hey you. Type in this datar for me, I need to pick up my cah at the shop."
Old 06-06-2019, 02:55 PM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
I hear you and do understand your point. Here is my problem with all this. We normal people have tried to be civil and mind our own business and what has it gotten us? I see some of these radical leftist in the same light as I see radical Islamic terrorist. They only understand one thing, nothing else works and they have no interest in listening to, nor do they care about any view but their own, because no one holds them accountable.

Let me put it this way, if someone comes up and slugs the **** out of you for no reason, are you going to walk away or are you going to see if you can rearrange their jaw? I don't bother anyone and mind my own business, but if someone thinks they can push their narrative on me or attack me for having a different view than theirs, we have a problem and I don't do tolerance and acceptance.I treat people exactly how they treat me and I was brought up to not start a fight, but if someone started one with me, I had every right to defend myself.
Nobody would even be considering a straight pride parade if the homos would simply behave like normal people and keep their sex lives to themselves where it belongs. Instead, they and their sycophantic media seem to feel the need to throw it in everyone's face every day. If you like to stick your **** up another guys butt hole, that's fine. But, I really don't need to hear lectures on how "brave" you guys are for defying stereotypes every time I turn on the television. In my opinion, this whole parade idea is just a way of straight people throwing a little of this **** right back in the fudgepackers faces.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:01 PM
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post

And people wonder why The South wanted to leave The Union......
Old 06-06-2019, 03:10 PM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

Received 113 Likes on 106 Posts

All these minorities having parades, making waves, holding demonstrations crying "Look at me! Look at me1 LOOK AT ME! I'm a (fill in the blank minority)". And as soon as we say "Well, by golly, so you are." We're accused of being anti (fill in the blank) bigots.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: