Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Old 06-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

I've always wanted to see Boston. This might be the perfect time to visit and get to see the awesome level of inclusiveness involved in this parade. LGBTS. Finally, after all these years, straight people will finally be included in inclusiveness and tolerance. It's history in the making folks.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:10 PM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by owebo View Post
We know all people are equal...he knows some people are more equal than others....

All people are born equal. Some, however, choose to be whiney, effeminate progressive losers who then cry incessantly that they aren't getting as far in life as those who instead chose to work hard and make something of themselves.

I knew ten years ago that all that "every child gets a trophy" would come back and bite society in the butt. Sucks to be those who fell for the scam, but certainly not my problem.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boston Making Progress - First Annual Straight Pride Parade

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: