Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Received 446 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by dbdave View Post
I happened to quickly catch a highlight of the tv coverage and the first thing I saw was a leg that looked very much like a man's leg going after the ball. I didn't catch who it was attached to or what team they are on (I could care less about soccer) but it made me think of exactly what this thread is about.
Understand what you're saying, BUT consider that these women spend HOURS a day, running and kicking a ball around. If you or I exercised that much, we'd have VERY muscular legs, too.....
Old 06-12-2019, 11:12 AM
dbdave
CF Senior Member

Received 105 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
Understand what you're saying, BUT consider that these women spend HOURS a day, running and kicking a ball around. If you or I exercised that much, we'd have VERY muscular legs, too.....
How do you know I don't?
Old 06-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Tech Contributor

Location: I tend to be leery of any guy who doesn't own either a chainsaw or a handgun.
Received 213 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
The problem is that if she DIDN'T say that, she would be absolutely crucified. Look at what happens to any celebrity who claims to support him. Hell, even being neutral is enough to get put on the hit list. She is 1 of the most marketable athletes in the USA at the moment. If she was to make a single comment that is even remotely pro-Trump or conservative, she would be public enemy number 1 and lose it all. That's what the left does.

The only thing I have seen on her politically was this:

As far as I am concerned, that is a hell of a good answer. She voted for Hillary, seemingly based on being a female. I don't agree with that as a reason to vote for somebody but I do fully respect someone who has a differing political stance than I do. That's part of what makes this country great. If everybody in this country had the exact same outlook as what she showed in this interview, we wouldn't be the ******* mess that we are today.

Maybe she is a full-on Trump hater. Maybe she is a leftist idiot. Maybe she is simply protecting her career. The sad part is that with the environment that liberals have created, we will likely never actually know. If she is protecting herself, I can't say that I blame her.
She needs to take some responsibility for the situation she's in. She (and a majority of single women) votes for the very politicians that push/impose this whole transgender nonsense on everyone. She knows what the progressive agenda is, and she willingly voted/supported that agenda.

Don't bitch after you got what you voted for, girl.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Gordon Shumway
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blaforce View Post
We all know the transgender rules in women's sports will never be abused. Oh...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29107...-prestigiacomo
That story is either bs, or they are the worst cheaters in recorded history. Iran has never even qualified for the Women's World Cup.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Received 277 Likes on 199 Posts

The problem is that if she DIDN'T say that, she would be absolutely crucified. Look at what happens to any celebrity who claims to support him. Hell, even being neutral is enough to get put on the hit list. She is 1 of the most marketable athletes in the USA at the moment. If she was to make a single comment that is even remotely pro-Trump or conservative, she would be public enemy number 1 and lose it all. That's what the left does.

The only thing I have seen on her politically was this:

As far as I am concerned, that is a hell of a good answer. She voted for Hillary, seemingly based on being a female. I don't agree with that as a reason to vote for somebody but I do fully respect someone who has a differing political stance than I do. That's part of what makes this country great. If everybody in this country had the exact same outlook as what she showed in this interview, we wouldn't be the ******* mess that we are today.

Maybe she is a full-on Trump hater. Maybe she is a leftist idiot. Maybe she is simply protecting her career. The sad part is that with the environment that liberals have created, we will likely never actually know. If she is protecting herself, I can't say that I blame her.
I don't buy this.

This is sports..not hollywood. Your game speaks louder than words....look at Tiger Woods and Tom Brady.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:27 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 848 Likes on 759 Posts

Bible Thump: I wonder if the U.S. Women are aware of the Goliath/David advertisement on cable TV? The Bible has been altered enough in 3,000 years without the extra help of MSMGH (GodHaters).

Have a nice day.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:35 AM
blaforce
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
That story is either bs, or they are the worst cheaters in recorded history. Iran has never even qualified for the Women's World Cup.
Then you miss the point. Fake or not, it demonstrates how the transgender rules can stack a sports team with men. I wouldn't put it past some countries going as far as pushing the sex change surgery just to get men on a team. The flood gates have been opened and abuse will happen just like the perverts who abuse the laws that allow transgender access to women's restrooms.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me... 2.Build the WALL!
Received 120 Likes on 96 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

OMG! It's ******* soccer.

I might watch if they were playing naked.......might

Old 06-12-2019, 11:47 AM
8T1-7T9 BIONIC VETTE
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 69427 View Post
She needs to take some responsibility for the situation she's in. She (and a majority of single women) votes for the very politicians that push/impose this whole transgender nonsense on everyone. She knows what the progressive agenda is, and she willingly voted/supported that agenda.

KA-COOM

Thank God all of my children were born with the brain cells to realize this..... they are not blindly voting for identity politics. They vote best qualified.
All three have been watching the corrupt DemonRats, and the propaganda Fake News MSM ......
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.
We thank God everyday we have TRUMP attempting to save the fools who blindly voted because it was her time, or she is a He, or he is a She... or her/his skin was a certain color.

Qualified to get thing done for We the People who are paying your salary to KEEP AMERICA GREAT and follow our Constitutional laws.

TRUMP PENCE MAGA winning
2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT...
Old 06-12-2019, 12:10 PM
colo63sw
CF Senior Member

Received 58 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
These are the best players in the world representing their countries. Some don't have long hair, some are not into men, I don't see an issue. Watching the U.S. in world cup competition is one of my favorite events... wish it happened more often.
Why have a men's team and a women's team? Why not just the countries BEST team? But, oh wait, the best team would be almost exclusively men...... so lets have a M team & a W team. But wait, what about the transgenders????

Allow trannies into sports and sports will be dominated by men (some whom think & feel they are female). Just because some men think they are female doesn't make them lose muscle mass & testosterone.

PC with no checks will screw up society as we know it (they are already well on their way).
Old 06-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by colo63sw View Post
Why have a men's team and a women's team? Why not just the countries BEST team? But, oh wait, the best team would be almost exclusively men...... so lets have a M team & a W team. But wait, what about the transgenders????

Allow trannies into sports and sports will be dominated by men (some whom think & feel they are female). Just because some men think they are female doesn't make them lose muscle mass & testosterone.

PC with no checks will screw up society as we know it (they are already well on their way).
I can't tell if you're kidding or if something is wrong with you. What do "trannies" have to do with my post?
Old 06-12-2019, 12:15 PM
colo63sw
CF Senior Member

I can't tell if you're kidding or if something is wrong with you. What do "trannies" have to do with my post?
It's a trannie thread. Are you avoiding the subject?
Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 PM
RedLS1GTO
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 69427 View Post

What situation is that? Millions of dollars in the bank? Tons of talent? Great career?

I don't see any bitching.

Oh no!! She isn't a Trump supporter!! That evil, ignorant, ugly, moronic fool. GMAFB.

I voted for Trump. I will again. I absolutely despise hillary... but you guys who can't look at anything beyond who someone voted for are absolutely goddamn pathetic. You no doubt blame "the left" for dividing the country as it is. Take a look in the mirror sometime. I hate to break it to you, but you are no better.

Last edited by RedLS1GTO; 06-12-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

It's a trannie thread. Are you avoiding the subject?
So you're responding to the thread, not me? There's a better way to do that, don't hit the quote button.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:23 PM
colo63sw
CF Senior Member

So you're responding to the thread, not me? There's a better way to do that, don't hit the quote button.
Right. I should learn to ignore your useless out-in-left-field posts.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Right. I should learn to ignore your useless out-in-left-field posts.
Yep, easy.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Tormania
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
She definitely not a dude.

Originally Posted by maybelooking View Post
gorgeous, and can play. unfortunately I think she said (along with Rapinoe) that she would not go to the Whitehouse if invited. So hopefully she won't be invited.
Yep, a looker.....BUT she's also a lesbian and as stated above, would refuse to go to WH......so I guess she plays under the Rainbow Flag and not the Stars and Stripes.

Last edited by Tormania; 06-12-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 PM
RedLS1GTO
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tormania View Post
Yep, a looker.....BUT she's also a lesbian
Don't tell her husband ...
Old 06-12-2019, 12:49 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 313 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
Bible Thump: I wonder if the U.S. Women are aware of the Goliath/David advertisement on cable TV? The Bible has been altered enough in 3,000 years without the extra help of MSMGH (GodHaters).

Have a nice day.
I am just waiting for the day, that someone rewrites Jesus as an LGBQT! We know it is coming!!!!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 06-12-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What situation is that? Millions of dollars in the bank? Tons of talent? Great career?

I don't see any bitching.

Oh no!! She isn't a Trump supporter!! That evil, ignorant, ugly, moronic fool. GMAFB.

I voted for Trump. I will again. I absolutely despise hillary... but you guys who can't look at anything beyond who someone voted for are absolutely goddamn pathetic. You no doubt blame "the left" for dividing the country as it is. Take a look in the mirror sometime. I hate to break it to you, but you are no better.
You know what's pathetic? People who cannot see that those who vote liberal, are voting for those who are now openly pushing concepts that violate the very constitution that if they are elected, they swear to uphold and defend (with their fingers crossed behind their back apparently, wink wink wink). I don't know how you can not assign "blame" to those who openly are working to destroy the freedoms and liberty paid for in the blood, pain, and sacrifice of people not very many of us are fit to shine the shoes of.

It's really down to this, you are either for the U.S., or you're against it. Liberals like hildabeast have made it very clear they are the domestic enemy, and if you support the evil in that, you deserve the derision, and every bit of "blame" from those who do support freedom, liberty, and the Constitution that memorialized those inalienable human rights. So if telling the truth about these scumbags is "pathetic", too bad.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: