Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Old 06-12-2019, 01:09 PM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 843 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
I am just waiting for the day, that someone rewrites Jesus as an LGBQT! We know it is coming!!!!
Well......they have made a couple movies using that script.
Annnnnnnnd, some churches use scriptures to teach that his followers engaged in "Love Feasts"....which in modern terms interprets into Same-Sex Group-Sex.

God will sort out any misunderstandings/misinterpretations of scripture at a future date. I am currently trying my best to correct my own mistakes/failures.

OOOOOPS....back to the Soccer thread...……......…..

Last edited by doorgunner; 06-12-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:17 PM
maybelooking
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
The problem is that if she DIDN'T say that, she would be absolutely crucified. Look at what happens to any celebrity who claims to support him. Hell, even being neutral is enough to get put on the hit list. She is 1 of the most marketable athletes in the USA at the moment. If she was to make a single comment that is even remotely pro-Trump or conservative, she would be public enemy number 1 and lose it all. That's what the left does.

The only thing I have seen on her politically was this:

As far as I am concerned, that is a hell of a good answer. She voted for Hillary, seemingly based on being a female. I don't agree with that as a reason to vote for somebody but I do fully respect someone who has a differing political stance than I do. That's part of what makes this country great. If everybody in this country had the exact same outlook as what she showed in this interview, we wouldn't be the ******* mess that we are today.

Maybe she is a full-on Trump hater. Maybe she is a leftist idiot. Maybe she is simply protecting her career. The sad part is that with the environment that liberals have created, we will likely never actually know. If she is protecting herself, I can't say that I blame her.
I hope you are right. Ive followed her for several years as a soccer player. She's damn great looking and a hell of an athlete. I ALMOST didn't watch the game yesterday because of the nonsense Rapinoe spews. I managed to put it aside and support my countries team regardless of the team having one complete moron on it.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:03 PM
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
1. She represents the USA
2. She's someone's daughter, and granddaughter
3. If your daughter represented her country and, based on her politics or opinions, some dipshit said "she's hot, but ugly as **** on the inside" ..... well, we know what your reaction would be.

Are you purposely missing the entire point of this thread? It has NOTHING to do with "Somebody's daughter". It is only about "Somebody's son who thinks they are their daughter".
Old 06-12-2019, 02:08 PM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Received 276 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by BobG View Post
You know what's pathetic? People who cannot see that those who vote liberal, are voting for those who are now openly pushing concepts that violate the very constitution that if they are elected, they swear to uphold and defend (with their fingers crossed behind their back apparently, wink wink wink). I don't know how you can not assign "blame" to those who openly are working to destroy the freedoms and liberty paid for in the blood, pain, and sacrifice of people not very many of us are fit to shine the shoes of.

It's really down to this, you are either for the U.S., or you're against it. Liberals like hildabeast have made it very clear they are the domestic enemy, and if you support the evil in that, you deserve the derision, and every bit of "blame" from those who do support freedom, liberty, and the Constitution that memorialized those inalienable human rights. So if telling the truth about these scumbags is "pathetic", too bad.
^This. Just damn facts.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by RandolphB View Post
Are you purposely missing the entire point of this thread? It has NOTHING to do with "Somebody's daughter". It is only about "Somebody's son who thinks they are their daughter".
Great. Now re-read the thread and explain how Alex Morgan is a man, or is pretending to be a man, or identifies as a man.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:56 PM
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great. Now re-read the thread and explain how Alex Morgan is a man, or is pretending to be a man, or identifies as a man.

The thread isn't about Alex Morgan. The very first post said, "The worst so far was South Africa, and they just showed the Thailand lineup!". Nowhere does it mention Alex Morgan. It's subject is men who think the are women playing against women who actually are women. But if Alex Morgan gets her butt kicked by somebody who thinks they are female, fine be me. She deserves the same kind of equality in the workplace the rest of us get.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by RandolphB View Post
The thread isn't about Alex Morgan. The very first post said, "The worst so far was South Africa, and they just showed the Thailand lineup!". Nowhere does it mention Alex Morgan. It's subject is men who think the are women playing against women who actually are women. But if Alex Morgan gets her butt kicked by somebody who thinks they are female, fine be me. She deserves the same kind of equality in the workplace the rest of us get.
1. She represents the USA
2. She's someone's daughter, and granddaughter
3. If your daughter represented her country and, based on her politics or opinions, some dipshit said "she's hot, but ugly as **** on the inside" ..... well, we know what your reaction would be.
Understood. And this ^^^^ is the post you responded to. The "she" in this post is Alex Morgan.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:12 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts

If the two dykes refuse a WH invite send them tacos.

All of this **** really makes me miss the old East German "womens" teams.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:21 PM
SilverC1
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I WAS looking forward to watching some of the games, and rooting for the US. But Rapinoe has at least somewhat ruined it for me, with her refusal to sing the national anthem, and refusal to put her hand over her heart.

I didn't care what her political views were, until she made an issue out of it.

She's not "brave" for her little display. She's selfish, putting herself above her team.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Snoopysvet
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

While Megan is on the team I hope USA loses every match they play
Old 06-12-2019, 04:57 PM
DB Cooper
CF Senior Member

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
That story is either bs, or they are the worst cheaters in recorded history. Iran has never even qualified for the Women's World Cup.
They aren't cheating. The rules allow them to have as many dudes on their womens' team as they want... I doubt Iran wrote the rules.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:59 PM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PatternDayTrader View Post
This trans thing is truly women's oppression. One has to wonder how long this bs is going to go on.
Homosexual Martina Navratilova has it right: If you were born with a *****, then you should not play in women's divisions.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 PM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Received 276 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by virtue4u View Post
Homosexual Martina Navratilova has it right: If you were born with a *****, then you should not play in women's divisions.
Liberal leftist progressives would never understand this.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Walford
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 06-12-2019, 05:41 PM
maybelooking
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Snoopysvet View Post
While Megan is on the team I hope USA loses every match they play
Its really hard for me not to agree with you.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:48 PM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

We are still trying to figure out how you are pretending to be a man.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:31 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 308 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
We are still trying to figure out how you are pretending to be a man.
He should try out for the 2023 World Cup!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Many of the women’s World Cup Teams have dudes playing!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: