Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Where do you stand on the abortion issue . . .

Old 06-13-2019, 07:19 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by juanvaldez View Post
Then they came for the rabbits!
Not yet you aren’t....

Last edited by owebo; 06-13-2019 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:09 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
Sifu….do the forum rules allow us to post tastefully-done pics...….
not videos...….
of whole...…….
not dismembered...…...
aborted fetus'...….
babies ?

Thanks, d.g.
Im going to wager the answer is no, and things are better here with you than without you.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:15 AM
ZEN357
CF Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

I am a Conservative, Republican and a Trump Supporter, BUT I firmly believe Abortion is a PERSONAL and PRIVATE choice that is made be a human being and should not be judged or brought into Religion or Politics. It's is a person's choice and that alone. I vote Republican because they supports MOST of my views, BUT not Abortion, so I accept their stance on it but don't agree with it!
Old 06-13-2019, 09:18 AM
65Z01
CF Senior Member

Received 129 Likes on 123 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Good choice, and it is legal under fed. law after all.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:23 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by ZEN357 View Post
I am a Conservative, Republican and a Trump Supporter, BUT I firmly believe Abortion is a PERSONAL and PRIVATE choice that is made be a human being and should not be judged or brought into Religion or Politics. It's is a person's choice and that alone. I vote Republican because they supports MOST of my views, BUT not Abortion, so I accept their stance on it but don't agree with it!
I believe the same thing!!! It is a PERSONAL and PRIVATE choice of the baby!! No conservative would think otherwise.....
Old 06-13-2019, 09:29 AM
VatorMan
CF Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '06-'10-'11, '15

Plus the majority of anti abortionists in PRC are also rabid racists. They want minority children born no matter if they are wanted or not, and then call them apes, animals etc... when they grow up. Freakin hypocrites.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:32 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Plus the majority of anti abortionists in PRC are also rabid racists. They want minority children born no matter if they are wanted or not, and then call them apes, animals etc... when they grow up. Freakin hypocrites.
You racists are disturbing....since crystal ***** are a myth we can only assume you baby killers use color to judge a person...your Margaret Sanger would be proud....
Old 06-13-2019, 09:41 AM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
You should read up on Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project and Eugenics with regards to race engineering.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:44 AM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Abortion is the killing of new human being life. That shpuld be private like North Carolina v Mann is your position, correct?

Do you believe other human beings can be private property?
Old 06-13-2019, 09:46 AM
KEZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Against it.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:47 AM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 65Z01 View Post
Good choice, and it is legal under fed. law after all.
As a Conservative, you understand a Constitutional Republic heavily restricts government, especially at the federal level, to the powers delegated to it in the Enumerated Powers. Do you make an exception on killing new human life as a private property matter, or can you cite that enumerated power giving government authority to exclude certain classes from both the 5A due process and 14A equal treatment against segregation by classes?

Last edited by ifitgoesfast; 06-13-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:45 AM
oldgoat99
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm against the death penalty.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where do you stand on the abortion issue . . .

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: