Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

I hope the USA soccer team loses every game

Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM
TBIRD57
CF Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts

youth is wasted on the young
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Aerovette
CF Senior Member

Received 220 Likes on 136 Posts

Cucking funt can suck a gun barrel.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:28 AM
C5R USA
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: St.Charles MO... You can't "Coexist" with people who want to kill you
Received 142 Likes on 97 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by Snoopysvet View Post
U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe ignored the national anthem before the Women’s World Cup game against Thailand on Tuesday.

Rapinoe, who is openly gay, had previously said she would never sing the national anthem again as an ‘f-you’ to President Donald Trump. She announced that she would “never put my hand over my heart” or sing the national anthem in an interview with Yahoo News in May.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/12/m...tional-anthem/
Megan Rapinoe is a POS, although she is talented, she's got gall to represent a National team, and then pull that stunt. I was having my car transporter worked on in the Fontana, CA area the other day, and decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch....1pm in the afternoon, and the place is swarmed with adolescent girls and parents when I walked in and caught the tail end of the game. It's got to be a California thing, I would never see that kind of patronage back home in the STL area for soccer at a sports bar. Maybe if the men's team made it to the final.

I wish we could field a Men's National squad, that we be more consistent but, that's a tall order. I used to watch the women's team play but, I won't watch them anymore. I think it's an absolute disgrace that any US citizen, blessed with talent enough to represent the greatest country ever, can't keep their ******* mouth shut. What the hell ever happened to representing your nation, and acting like an ambassador? Megan Rapinoe, GFY!! You don't deserve to wear the Red, White, and Blue.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:38 AM
nj02vette
CF Senior Member

Location: Marlton. Increasing performance one speeding ticket at a time! NJ
Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts

Let's seriously place the blame where it belongs.

I'm not in any way upset with her. She has every legal right to peaceably protest.

I'm more pissed that the team didn't immediately kick her off. She can protest all she wants......from home, while she watches her former teammates play.

Teams are sending a message that individuals are more important. Break the rules if you're a star and, well, it's ok. We need you so you can beat your kids, beat your gf/wife, be late for practices, hang with gang members, drive drunk, rape women at parties, protest America on the field, dishonor the flag, service members, team and sport. All ok if you can help us score.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:38 AM
maybelooking
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

As long as we have other American women on the team who have worked their entire lives to get to this point, and who still support our country, our anthem, and our flag, I will support the team.

The actions of one pathetic individual shouldn't cause me to reject everyone else on AMERICAS team.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:57 AM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Received 35 Likes on 16 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

I don't watch the pre-game. Ms. Rapinoe thinks it's all about her. So do some folks here.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:08 AM
juanvaldez
CF Senior Member

Received 364 Likes on 278 Posts

What is women's soccer?
Old 06-13-2019, 07:45 AM
Tukon44
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We know, it is her choice. The actions of Megan Rapinoe are pathetic though.

if megan is so disgusted with the USA, then why would she even represent the USA in soccer in the international spotlight? It is Stupid.

Wonder how many people view these actions wishing they had a chance to live in the USA

Old 06-13-2019, 08:14 AM
RedLS1GTO
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's a long established fact that she is a self-important piece of ****. This is nothing new. While I am disappointed that she hasn't been removed from the team, at this point I'm going to put a positive spin on it and say that I'm glad to see that the rest of the team didn't fold under the pressure of the left, pull an NFL move and follow her lead.

I despised obama. It never occurred to me to do anything other than stand up and salute our flag. If hillary had won, I would do the same. It would never even be a question. My response to her is very simple. If you don't like the USA, leave. Go somewhere that you believe is better. I promise that you won't be missed.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:09 AM
Snoopysvet
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

6/16/2019 USA vs Chile

I will root for Chile
Old 06-13-2019, 10:38 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by nj02vette View Post
Let's seriously place the blame where it belongs.

I'm not in any way upset with her. She has every legal right to peaceably protest.

I'm more pissed that the team didn't immediately kick her off. She can protest all she wants......from home, while she watches her former teammates play.

Teams are sending a message that individuals are more important. Break the rules if you're a star and, well, it's ok. We need you so you can beat your kids, beat your gf/wife, be late for practices, hang with gang members, drive drunk, rape women at parties, protest America on the field, dishonor the flag, service members, team and sport. All ok if you can help us score.
Apparently she can't, according to some (see below). I agree with you. How she handles herself in her personal life---assuming she follows the law---is her business. Once she steps on the field she is representing her team and the USA and the rules change.

Originally Posted by RandolphB View Post
As a member of the team, she isn't just responsible while on the field. It's a job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Saying "on the field" is like saying "It's OK to be a pedofile, as long as you don't do it on the field..". A violation is a violation. The IOC has rules that the USOC must adhere to. For some reason I can no longer find the USOC Athlete's Code of Ethics on line. Each sport may modify the rules by adding to them, but not remove any from the overall guide.

Last edited by Dr Bee; 06-13-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:43 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 63 340HP View Post
I believe that a sports person who disrespects their country's anthem in a protest, is projecting that they think the country is bad and can never change. If they want to protest the President, then focus the protest on the President and not the country's anthem.

It's sad that one player with a grudge to express, against the President, can unfairly cast other members of a team as unpatriotic.
I agree with the bolded.

To the "I hope they lose" and "I'm rooting for Chile" people: Rooting for another country to beat the USA b/c I person (among 25) took a knee is a childish response.

Last edited by Dr Bee; 06-13-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:47 AM
Aerovette
CF Senior Member

The rest of the team should have gotten in front of her so she was blocked from view.

The team needs to handle this. Maybe a late night visit with pillow cases full of soap bars.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:48 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Aerovette View Post
The rest of the team should have gotten in front of her so she was blocked from view.

The team needs to handle this. Maybe a late night visit with pillow cases full of soap bars.
^^^^ NOT the party of violence..... that's still the left is what I'm told.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:49 AM
LFZ
CF Senior Member

Received 276 Likes on 198 Posts

I hope the US team wins the world cup again, and they probably will as they are a very very talented team with pretty much the same players that played 4 years ago, but now are more seasoned while still young. It just a shame that it takes 1 liberal scum to make everyone and even the country look bad. She should be off the team.....easy as that. The other 10 women out there can play with someone different.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:50 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post
So,you would send your antifa to assist?
Old 06-13-2019, 10:52 AM
bgad
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it possible to have less than zero interest?
Old 06-13-2019, 10:53 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by bgad View Post
Is it possible to have less than zero interest?
Yes. I have -17% interest in women's basketball.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:56 AM
Aerovette
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dr Bee View Post

Sometimes a simple problem has a simple solution.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:02 AM
Dr Bee
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Aerovette View Post
Sometimes a simple problem has a simple solution.
Yep, violence. I understood your post.

Examples:

A criminal shoots at a cop, violence is the appropriate response.

A guy rapes your daughter, violence is the appropriate response.

A soccer player kneels during the anthem, violence is the appropriate response.

I hear ya bro.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I hope the USA soccer team loses every game

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: