Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Russia Didn't Make Me Vote For Trump

Old 06-13-2019, 07:20 AM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Serious question. How can someone knowingly vote for someone who treated classified materials with such flagrant disregard? The crap she pulled would land any other person in jail. That person also would never hold a security clearance again in their lives. And she wanted to be POTUS? The really sad thing about the whole affair is that the only reason for her to go around the security system was so that she could hide her crimes while in the State Department. Anyone who has worked at high levels in government or the defense industry know full well what she was guilty of. No amount of sugar coating by a disgraced former head of the FBI is going to change the facts. One would have to be extraordinarily stupid to think that she would have made a good President. She was never out for anything but personal enrichment at the people's expense.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:27 AM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Trump alone convinced me to vote for Trump.

And he proves himself again every single day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Russia Didn't Make Me Vote For Trump

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: