Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Report: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment

Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Report: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment

Old 06-12-2019, 09:12 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default Report: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment

Report: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment…

Posted on June 12, 2019by sundance
The New York Times has a report this evening surrounding U.S. Attorney John Durham questioning CIA officials about the origination of the Trump-Russia investigation.

However, a closer look at the substance underneath the NYT reporting and it doesn’t actually look like Durham is questioning the CIA about the investigation itself; rather it appears he is questioning the CIA about how they came to the conclusions within the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment, or ICA.

(New York Times) […] Mr. Barr wants to know more about the C.I.A. sources who helped inform its understanding of the details of the Russian interference campaign, an official has said. He also wants to better understand the intelligence that flowed from the C.I.A. to the F.B.I. in the summer of 2016.
Continue reading →

Old 06-13-2019, 06:12 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pic Pic Pic Apart build the structure for the impending case , get at the roots , Investigating the Investigators .
Old 06-13-2019, 06:46 AM
Mcrider
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 572 Likes on 262 Posts

Searching for the weakest link in the chain that will lead to the top of the decision makers.

Who get's to make the deal to stay out of jail????
Old 06-13-2019, 06:57 AM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

This has the potential to be extremely entertaining.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:12 AM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
This has the potential to be extremely entertaining.
Democrat and avowed Communist, Brennan, must be in the sites of the investigation.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:27 AM
larry00
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by virtue4u View Post
Democrat and avowed Communist, Brennan, must be in the sites of the investigation.
Seems I remember Brennan went to Mecca during the festivities which very few not of the persuasion are aloud to attend leading to the speculation he was a new convert .
BTW Val Jerrod is going to be on FOX tonight . Now thats curious . Hannity I think and that makes it double curious .
Bringing in the big Guns to spin something nasty about her former boss cause all roads so far go to the White House being involved . Just can't go public without irrefutable proof .

Last edited by larry00; 06-13-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Report: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: