Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

Old 06-22-2019, 08:48 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

FAKE NEWS MEDIA

The globalists at Fox News continue to show their true ‘Never Trump’ colors.

Fox News continues its drift leftward as anchors on the network continue to attack President Donald Trump, by criticizing his foreign policy restraint and allowing advertisements on their network that promote impeachment.

“Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace criticized Trump on Friday by claiming that there are “costs to inaction” after he chose not to bomb Iran while casting doubt on Trump’s explanation that worries about “collateral damage” were why he didn’t conduct the strikes.

“A war with Iran would be a very ugly and prolonged conflict so it does raise the question: Does the president really have the stomach to launch this kind of attack and get more deeply involved, perhaps, in a confrontation with Iran?” Wallace said.

Wallace even had the audacity to compare Trump to former President Barack Hussein Obama for not authorizing strikes against Iran.

“Remember when President Obama decided a few years ago, he declared that red line and said we would strike back if Syria launched another chemical weapons attack and then he backed off that. A lot of people, including Donald Trump as a candidate and even as president, said there was a real cost to that in terms of the U.S. threatening something and then not going ahead and doing it,” Wallace said.

At the same time, Fox News is allowing progressive financier Tom Steyer to make ad buys on the popular “Fox & Friends” program that President Trump regularly appears on to promote impeachment.

“The Mueller report identified multiple instances of obstruction of justice,” Steyer claims in the ad. “Congress, and that means both parties, must put their own political interests aside and focus on what’s right for our country. America will move forward as soon as leaders stop acting on their own interest, start leveling with voters and do what’s right.

Fox News will accept $700,000 from Steyer to display the following ad during its morning program:

The billionaire leftist is pleading with the American public to pressure House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to reverse her position on impeaching Trump.

“Speaker Pelosi thinks ‘he’s just not worth it?’ Well, is defending our legal system ‘worth it?’ Is holding the president accountable for his crimes and cover-ups ‘worth it?’ Is doing what’s right ‘worth it?’ Or shall America just stop fighting for our principles and do what’s politically convenient,” Steyer said.

Fox News has also taken money from neocon Bill Kristol’s Democratic-funded front group, the Republicans for the Rule of Law, to promote more pro-impeachment propaganda on “Fox & Friends” to assist ‘Never Trump’ Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) retain his House seat despite extreme unpopularity in his Congressional district.

“Our leaders all take an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution. It’s a solemn agreement between the American people and those they choose to serve in government,” Republicans for the Rule of Law said in a statement.

“Their party affiliation, personal ambition and desire for reelection all come second to that solemn oath. Rep. Amash is upholding his oath, putting the good of the country above smaller matters. Every politician should follow his example,” they added.

Fox News has also suspended Judge Jeanine Pirro for telling the truth about the radicalism of Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), signed disgraced former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile as an analyst for their network, and hosted fawning town halls for Democratic presidential candidates in recent months.

It is clear Trump will not be able count on the support of the formerly conservative news entity as he conducts his re-election campaign for 2020.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:52 AM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Fox News is garbage.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:56 AM
Trapper Sean
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't watched much Faux News since O'Reilly left. I do appreciate Tucker Carlson but somehow he is not as entertaining as O'Reilly.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:07 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
Fox News is garbage.

Rupert's LWNJ sons have big plans for it....
Old 06-22-2019, 09:14 AM
VatorMan
CF Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '06-'10-'11, '15

If you beat ‘em, buy ‘em. So Disney did. Wonder how long OAN will be able to last ?
Old 06-22-2019, 09:15 AM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

Received 117 Likes on 109 Posts

Bye Bye Fox. Hello OANN ch 347 DirecTV.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:24 AM
Slo Yelo C5
CF Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Trapper Sean View Post
Haven't watched much Faux News since O'Reilly left. I do appreciate Tucker Carlson but somehow he is not as entertaining as O'Reilly.
I respectfully disagree. While I liked O'Reilly, I think Tucker is highly likeable, even to those who aren't especially conservative.

The guy is hilarious.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:31 AM
tikiman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
thats what I watch.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:19 AM
Nutmeg
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought it was smart of President Trump to not attack Iran over the shooting down of the unmanned drone. It's understood by most that Iran is going to be aggressive and defiant. They have been that way for about 40 years now toward the US and the west. Shooting down a drone, while not good, isn't something that has many riled up and concerned.

Hopefully the attacks from Iran do not escalate much further. If so I can imagine some form of retaliation will be needed.

Wish Iran would stop sending so much of their money overseas to other countries to spreed their religion. Iran would be better off if they used those funds to help improve the lives of their own people.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:20 AM
LarsAtTheBeach
CF Senior Member

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by Slo Yelo C5 View Post
I respectfully disagree. While I liked O'Reilly, I think Tucker is highly likeable, even to those who aren't especially conservative.

The guy is hilarious.
I like tucker and generally agree with his politics but I find his presentation too slap stick.
BillO had the best show on cable news. And I watched pretty regularly even though I probably agreed with him less than you’d think.

I knew if Fox News didn’t support BillO and fell to the leftist pressure they were done.

Last edited by LarsAtTheBeach; 06-22-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:26 AM
krackenvette
CF Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 15 Posts

Foxnews is so 2016.. WGAF
Old 06-22-2019, 11:33 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wallace...hmm, wonder why he doesn't like Trump? Fox should have jettisoned his sorry *** long ago and send Juan with him. Make it permanent.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:34 AM
'Shifter
U*S*A-Love It or Leave It
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 243 Likes on 206 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Member '09

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
Agree.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:41 AM
gs568
CF Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Tucker, Hannity and Liz on OANN.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:43 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gs568 View Post
Tucker, Hannity and Liz on OANN.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:57 AM
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Chris Wallace is a pain in the ***. His favorite tactic is to ask someone a question and if he thinks the question is embarrassing he just keeps asking it over and over with his smug **** eating grin.

After Stoyer gives his $700,000 Trump impeachment ad, I wish one of the Fox people would follow up with an attack. The "crimes" Trump is accused of are just pretty vague and hypothetical. There is nothing with a clear criminal intent. Firing Comey certainly was not.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:08 PM
Mcrider
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 612 Likes on 279 Posts

Hannity has been like a blood hound from day one on the treasonous activities of hillary, the magic negro and the democratic party. If it wasn't for him and his show, nobody would have ever heard of Rep Devin Nunes and his investigations into the Dems.

Hannity is the true star of FOX and after him, the network becomes a bizarre freakshow. Carlson is acceptable, but more into confrontation for ratings than investigative reporting.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:28 PM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

Received 117 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Wallace...hmm, wonder why he doesn't like Trump? Fox should have jettisoned his sorry *** long ago and send Juan with him. Make it permanent.

Fox has taken the fair and balanced scale and is putting their thumb on the left side. It's fairly obvious by who they are taking on board and who they are "suspending" or getting rid of.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Cooter Tech
CF Senior Member

Received 187 Likes on 134 Posts

What if we are being lied to and the drone was in their air space and Trump knows it. Remember when Russia shot down a passenger airliner in their air space, flight 007? Many say it was also on reconnaissance also. North Korea also shot down an American reconnoissance plane in 69 and 31 (I think) crewmen were lost. Years later a P-3 was forced down in North Korea, crew held for several days. The P-3 was disassembled, technology recovered by North Koreans and we were allowed to retrieve the plane in pieces.

Last edited by Cooter Tech; 06-22-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 05:34 PM
Trapper Sean
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cooter Tech View Post
What if we are being lied to and the drone was in their air space and Trump knows it. Remember when Russia shot down a passenger airliner in their air space, flight 007? Many say it was also on reconnaissance also. North Korea also shot down an American reconnoissance plane in 69 and 31 (I think) crewmen were lost. Years later a P-3 was forced down in North Korea, crew held for several days. The P-3 was disassembled, technology recovered by North Koreans and we were allowed to retrieve the plane in pieces.
If those mullah MFrs are on this planet breathing my oxygen, they're in my space. Ask any regular folks in Iran. Or from Iran, now in the US.

Last edited by Trapper Sean; 06-22-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: